Photography Student Wants To Film Laser Show    

I'm a photography student in my last year, and attend Reading College of Arts and Design in England. I have recently finished my dissertation on 'How the Deaf Interpret Music' and as part of this research, I am attempting to demonstrate music visually using moving ...
Posted by Donna-Maria ; updated 03/04/01

ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHER?    

Need a REALLY GREAT Photographer? I have relocated to the to the "Atlanta" area. Please visit my web site at www.kerrickwilliams.com. Visit vendor page: WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY
Posted by Kerrick Williams; updated 02/27/01

Available To Photograph Your Wedding.    

What a day at the Bridal Bazaar! Well, I am ready to help you with your photography needs, please fill free to call me at (619)423-2777. Visit vendor page: PAUL SWITZER PHOTOGRAPHY
Posted by paul switzer ; updated 01/21/01

Fall Video Special     (2 replies)

Video Services is proud to announce our fall special. Not only will we provide Hotel accommodations in Hawaii for you, Now get extra copies for any video booked in the months of November and December. Visit our website at www.videoyou.com Visit vendor page: VIDEO ...
Posted by Maury ; updated 11/09/00

Holiday event photography    

Looking for professional photography at your upcoming Holiday party. Call us for details (619)4232777 or Email us. Visit our website at PartyPOP. Visit vendor page: PAUL SWITZER PHOTOGRAPHY
Posted by paul switzer ; updated 11/10/00

Info On Hollywood Video Productions/Ilona Gai     (2 replies)

Looking for any info on Hollywood Video Productions/Ilona Gail Photography/Michaels Studio All located in Rockland County New York Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Posted by Rachel ; updated 11/22/00

Music Video with your Photos on CD-ROM    

We will take your photos....add beginning and ending titles and special effects...and add music of your choice...to create a musical video presentation...Great to archive your wedding album and send copies to family and friends...also wonderful as photo giftsfor any ...
Posted by Deja Vue Video ; updated 11/07/00