New Wedding Photographer Out Of SC    

Hello, I am a photographer in the South Carolina area (Charleston) and am looking for some opportunities to shoot weddings anywhere in the SC/NC/GA area. I will give you great rates, in exchange for the use of pictures in my portfolio. Thank you and I hope to be able ...
Posted by jonathan; updated 01/27/06

Photographer Wanted For 04/22/06 Md Wedding     (2 replies)

I`m looking for a REASONABLE priced photographer (under $1000) to photograph a wedding at the University of Maryland on April 22, 2006. Only need about 3 hours tops. Do not need reception photographed, only pre-wedding ceremony, wedding ceremony, and the typical post ...
Posted by Christie; updated 01/27/06

MD Bride Needs Photographer And Videographer     (3 replies)

We`re getting married in Baltimore Maryland February 2006 but we`re on a really tight budget. Please contact us if there is any way you can do photography or videography for under $700 each. Maybe a photo/ video students might be interested in starting a portfolio? ...
Posted by Yaa; updated 01/26/06

Help!cheap Photographer Needed In Baltimore     (8 replies)

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Baltimore in May 2006. We are paying for it ourselves and I don`t want to pay the outrageous prices that most photographers want. I need someone cheap but good. PLEASE someone help!! Email me at pregulski@hotmail.com. ...
Posted by paula; updated 01/26/06

Photography And Video In Philadelphia     (3 replies)

Im looking for a photography and a videography for my wedding for under $700.00 in Philadelphia PA. Please any suggestions will help. Thanks a million Shayonne
Posted by Shayonne; updated 01/26/06

Photography For Wedding     (1 reply)

Looking for student photographer to photograph wedding on October 2006. I am located in Norfolk, Va so must be in vicinity.
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/26/06

Affordable Photography With Affordable Prices!    

Professional Photographer in Fort Lauderdale Florida Prices from the smallest of affairs to the elaborate.954-224-3262 or josephcancellare@bellsouth.net
Posted by JcPhotography; updated 01/25/06

Affordable Photography    

Are you looking for great wedding photography at an affordable price? We have several options from a design your own package to pre-packaged options for you to choose the one that best suits your needs. For more information please visit http://www.piilaniphotography....
Posted by Normajean; updated 01/25/06

Wedding Collages    

Hello photographers, I run a design service which specializes in creating digital photo collages for weddings. I`d be interested in working with any of you to provide this service to your clients. Check out the site (www.collagination.com) and send me feedback from ...
Posted by Alex; updated 01/25/06

California Wedding Videographer    

Professional Wedding Videography servicing the Los Angeles Area. Digital footage is filmed and edited to perfection by seasoned camera operators with motion picture experience. I will create a exciting program which captures all aspects of your day...from the bride ...
Posted by Terry; updated 01/25/06

Reasonable Wedding Photographer Needed In West Palm Beac     (4 replies)

I am looking for a reasonably priced wedding photographer for my wedding in May 2006. The wedding will be a very short ceremony with no attendants and a lunch reception (at the same location) to follow. A lot of the packages my local photographers offer are too big and ...
Posted by Terri; updated 01/26/06

Needing A Dressmaker    

Hey everyone im a plus size girl and this is my second wedding i`ve looked everywhere and i can`t a dress i love so i sat down and designed one myself...but now i need someone to make it for me i am in the north georgia area and would really like some help if you know ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 01/26/06

Need Help For My 15 Party     (2 replies)

I need help finding a photographer,limo service, and Dj !!! in Va... SO if anybody knows of any please post it!!
Posted by yvette; updated 01/26/06

Inexpensive Weding Photographer For 1 1/2 Hours     (1 reply)

Looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer for Buffalo, NY area wedding at Kloc`s on July 1, 2006 (a Saturday at 3:30 wedding). Just for ceremony itself (outdoors), family pictures. Does not need to stay for 4 or 5 hours, we can`t afford that.
Posted by Linda J. ; updated 01/26/06

Michigan Wedding Photographer Cheap    

I Hired Dynamic Works Photography to do my wedding. My co-worker used her at their wedding and the pictures turned out great. I lucked out she still had my date open. If you are on a budget and want great pictures check out her web-site www.dynamicworksphoto.com
Posted by Tina; updated 01/19/06

IN NEED OF PHOTOGRAPHER! PLEASE HELP!!!     (7 replies)

Hey all...ok I`m looking for a photojournalistic photographer on Long Island at a reasonable price. I`ve been getting quotes of $5,000 and up & it`s just not do-able. Please post if u know of any!
Posted by Taryn; updated 01/19/06

Midwest Photographer    

Greetings to all- I`m centrally located in Omaha, NE I`m looking to expand my photography base by doing things a NEW WAY. I don`t charge an hourly fee, I feel I would miss that special photograph by leaving early. I charge a flat fee for weddings. If we set aside a ...
Posted by Thomas Ryan; updated 01/20/06

Photography In NY NJ PA CT & Other Areas    

Hi, my name is Jenny, and I am offering Digital & Film Photography services in the above mentioned areas. My pricing is geared towards those on a budget. I have no packages, so you only pay for what you want. I can however make a package at the customers request. ...
Posted by Jenny; updated 01/20/06

Attractively Wedding Album    

Our gorgeously designed custom wedding books are now available to professional photographers and our customers. Enhance your package sales by including a book in your wedding packages. These books are affordable to everyone. No Complicated Pricing! Unbeatable Price!!! ...
Posted by Judy; updated 01/21/06

Sweet 16    

Me and two of my friends want to have a joint sweet 16 party because our birthdays are so close together. None of us have any idea of what theme we want to make it. I`m just looking for some cool ideas.
Posted by Starr; updated 01/21/06

PHOTOGRAPHY IN WEST GEORGIA    

Please feel free to contact me for you photographic needs WEDDINGS, SENIOR PORTRAITS, HELP BUILDING YOUR MODEL BOOK, SWEET HEART PHOTOGRAPHY, SPECIAL OCCASION, AND THOSE SPECIAL PHOTOS FOR THOSE SPECIAL PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE. Email kameraman50@yahoo.com
Posted by cHARLES; updated 01/22/06

I Need A Videographer For My Wedding On June 10    

Thank you for taking the time to read this i am on a buget and i don`t have much money left but i need to have a videographer at my wedding and it is on June 10 2006. In celina ohio 45822 If you have any question or could give me some price and thing please post a ...
Posted by Kellie ; updated 01/24/06

Nyc Wedding Videography & Photography Needed     (1 reply)

I am looking for low cost photography and videography services for my wedding this summer in nyc....anyone that can help please feel free to reply to post.....thanks
Posted by Dina; updated 01/24/06

Free Wedding Photography     (1 reply)

I am a Nashville, TN based photographer who is trying to build up a portfolio. If you are planning your wedding on a budget, then I am the photographer for you. I will provide the photography for your wedding free of charge (not including travel expenses 50+ miles ...
Posted by Shane McClure; updated 01/24/06

An Alternative To Your Wedding Album    

As a photographer I know many of today`s brides are looking for alternatives to the regular album either due to budget contraints or wanting something a little different to give as gifts to family and friends. We are now offering Coffee Table Books of your wedding ...
Posted by Normajean; updated 01/24/06