Inland Empire Photography And Video    

Looking for Beverly Hills Photography in the Inland empire..... Legacy Fine Portraiture and Videography featuring Helen P. Cherry weddings is the best in town. Bringing our Beverly Hills style to Corona,(and at Corona prices!) you`ll get all images on a disc and a ...
Posted by Helen; updated 01/08/06

Seeking Professional Music Video Producers In Bay Area.    

I`m working on the production of a 5 min. Music video for a latin-themed CD release this Spring. Seeking "professional" music video production team - with proven experience (demo reel). Taking proposals for 35mm and HiDef through 1/18/06. Should include low, mid and ...
Posted by R.G.; updated 01/06/06

Need Help Finding A Dress For My Senior Prom.     (1 reply)

I want my senior prom to be the best. I really want to find a bright apple green dress but I can`t seem to find hardly any green dresses. I would love for it to be halter top or strapless. Something wild and sexy but still elegant... This dress may not even existence ...
Posted by Sheri; updated 01/05/06

Wedding Photographer In Milwaukee Area Of Wisconsin     (1 reply)

Hi, My husband and I started our wedding photography business a year ago and are really ramping up now. He has been doing photography for about 10 yrs now. We offer very low prices and are very client oriented. Take a look at the website and if you have any questions ...
Posted by Laura; updated 01/05/06

Timothy Whaley Is Great!    

Do yourself a favor and pay no attention to the naysayers on this site. I have 3 sisters and we have all used Tim Whaley photography. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and worth every penny we paid. I do know the wedding photography business is very competitive and ...
Posted by Yvonne; updated 01/05/06

Sweet 16/ QUINCE PERSONALIZED CANDLE STAND    

VIEW THIS SITE FOR PERSONALIZED CANDLE STAND FOR CEREMONY. THEY DESIGN CAKE TOPPERS TOO. DESIGNS BY VIRG AT: HTTP://HOME.ATT.NET/~VCRUZADO
Posted by tashy; updated 01/06/06

Videographer, Rochester NY    

I was wondering if anyone knows how Jimmy C`s videography is? We booked him for our wedding, but our florist told us he was horrible!! He did her wedding and I guess it was a disaster. Just wondering if this was a flook or something I should be concerned about. Thanks!!
Posted by Lynn; updated 12/29/05

Weddings Thru April 15th At Reduced Prices    

Christmas is over and the bills are coming in...Weddings and other significant events photographed for you on location at reduced prices now through April 15th! Did you just get engaged? Planning your summer or fall wedding? Do you have a family reunion this summer? ...
Posted by G. Chambers; updated 12/30/05

Houston Photography    

Hi - I`m establishing my wedding/event credentials in the Houston area. If you need a wedding/event photographer at a reasonable rate, please visit my site. My style is photojournalistic with a traditional emphasis. I love shooting artistic black and whites as well as ...
Posted by Kwang; updated 12/31/05

Wedding Photography In Maryland     (1 reply)

I`m looking for affordable wedding photography in Maryland for a Jan 28, 2006 wedding. I am on a very tight budget. Please email me! Lisalynn00@yahoo.com
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/02/06

Need Photographer Near Chicago (students Ok)     (6 replies)

I am looking for a photographer in the Chicago area, money is tight and I hear you can usually get a student willing to do it pretty reasonable.
Posted by RHONDA; updated 01/03/06

If You Need A Good Photographer...    

I`m located in San Jose, CA and I will photograph your special occasion for a very affordable price. Please e-mail me so I can show you some of my work. Photography is my passion! Ramova@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Senia; updated 01/03/06

FREE AIRFARE FOR 2 TO HAWAII OR CANCUN    

HAVE A UNDERCOVERWEAR HOME LINGERIE AND ADULT NOVELTY SHOW AND RECEIVE FREE LINGERIE PRODUCTS AND AIRFARE FOR 2. CALL CONNIE FOR DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR SHOW TODAY 423-894-0308
Posted by Connie Vaughan; updated 01/04/06

Wedding Photography By A Student    

I am looking for a student to photograph my wedding, ceremony and reception. Please contact me via email at josh_jenny_06@comcast.net. The ceremony and reception will be located in Yorkville, IL- a western suburb of Chicago.
Posted by Jenny; updated 01/05/06

Looking For Debbie Lee    

I went to Issaquah high school with Debbie M. Lee I would enjoy ANY E--mail about her Watchingtrains@yahoo.com Debbie lee was a model last time i heard She is in new york ? I would enjoy taking her photo As a hobby I take photos of locomotives In Tacoma ...
Posted by Mr Stewart; updated 12/26/05

Attention Digital Savy Brides    

I have had many requests by brides to shoot weddings, then hand over a DVD with copyright priviledges. Special rates apply. Www.mhphouston.com. Available for travel.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 12/26/05

Professional & Affordable Photography In Texas    

Affordable & Professional Photography for weddings, babies, families, special events. Visit my website www.mhphouston.com. Ongoing specials for portraits. I work with many brides on a budget.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 12/26/05

Do You Need A Photographer    

I am avaliable for photography of all kinds. Model portfolio shots, weddings, family groups, senior portraits,engagement photos, special occasion photos, and sweet heart photos for that special someone. Please allow me to present my work to you. Quality work at a ...
Posted by Charles C; updated 12/28/05

AZ, Phoenix Wedding - Looking For Photographer     (2 replies)

Hi I am looking for an affordable photographer in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. If any one has any ideas or knows of anyone. Our wedding is on April 1, 2006 Thanks
Posted by Natalie; updated 12/28/05

I Need A Student Photographer In Florida     (2 replies)

I am getting married on september 17,2005. I cannot afford professional photographers. Can a student help please.in gainesville florida
Posted by Latorria DeWese; updated 12/28/05

Looking For Student Photographer For Northern VA Wedding     (5 replies)

Looking for a student photographer to photograph November wedding in Northern VA. Please call Michelle at 703-393-1663 or 703-598-1511. Thanks!
Posted by Michelle Albrigh; updated 12/28/05

Student Photographer Needed Western PA    

I am looking for a student photographer in Western PA for a wedding in September of 2006. Please have examples or references.
Posted by Bethany; updated 12/28/05

ADLER PHOTOGRAPHY And VIDEO PRODUCTIONS    

I AM AFFORDABLE 26 Years Professional Experience http://www.pbase.com/adlerphotos SAMPLES Call 510- 472-3170 CELL 510-482-3336 STUDIO/FAX
Posted by Harold Adler; updated 12/28/05

Reasonably Priced Photographer Via RRphotography    

Hello, My name is Jennifer. I am a professional photographer looking to start shooting weddings. Upto this point I have only done families, children, couples, and pets. Because of this fact, my pricing for your wedding will be very reasonable. I am completely digital ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/28/05

Affordable & Professional Photography For Weddings    

Affordable & Professional Photography for weddings, babies, families, special events. My style is a mix of photojournalistic and traditional. Visit my website www.mhphouston.com. Ongoing specials for portraits. I work with many brides on a budget. Available for travel.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 12/28/05