EXTREMELY CHEAP WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER

HI MY NAME IS BRUCE, AND I FROM IDEA ENTERTAINMENT. WE WANT TO GET INTO THE VIDEO WEDDING BUSINESS, BUT TO DO SO, WE NEED SOME WEDDING VIDEOS UNDERNEATH OUR BELT. UNLIKE OTHER VIDEOGRAPHERS, WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE PUBLIC AND VIDEO CAPTURING AND EDITTING. WE HAVE MADE NUMEROUS COMMERCIALS FOR OUR CLIENTS AND HAVE DONE MANY SPECIAL EVENTS VIDEO. I AM OFFERING MY SERVICES FOR ALMOST NOTHING. I HAVE OVER 9 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE VIDEO INDUSTRY AND HAVE MADE MANY CORPORATE COMMERCIALS. NOW I AM TRYING TO ESTABLISH MYSELF IN THE WEDDING FIELD. THAT`S WHERE YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS . WE HAVE STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY, WITH A STAFF OF GRAPHIC ARTISTS, EDITORS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS. WE HANDLE EVERYTHING FROM SPECIAL EVENTS TO COMMERCIAL. BESIDES GETTING A FULL WEDDING PACKAGE VALUED OVER $3500.OO. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A PHOTO CD, WEB UPLINK, DVD, 2 COPIES OF THE DIRECTOR`S CUT OF YOUR WEDDING VIDEO, AND THE UNEDITTED VERSION AS WELL. BESIDES THIS WE WILL PROFESSIONALLY PACKAGE IT TOGETHER FOR YOU. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL AND I`M HOPING TO DO ONLY 3 OF THESE PACKAGES TO GET ME STARTED. THE ONLY THING I ASK FROM YOU IS A SMALL DONATION. THIS DONATION WILL BE ENTIRELY UP TO YOU. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND WEDDING DATE. ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEE A SAMPLE OF MY WORK, LET ME KNOW AND I`LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND YOU ONE. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
Posted by BRUCE LE; updated 12/21/03

I am very interested in seeing some of your work and getting an idea of how much you were expecting for your donation? I am on a budget and this is something that I had orginally not planned on doing, but now after talking to friends they all say it is a must. My wedding will be on March 6, 2004. Please contact me if you have not already choosen your three customers. Thank you Amber G.
Posted by Amber; updated 12/21/03

I am very intrested as well. Email me with all the details. Were are you from?? I am getting married June 26, 2004
Posted by Mandi; updated 12/21/03

I`m very interested in this as well. I`m getting married in the Chicagoland area on June 5, 2004. We`ve been looking for a videographer for our wedding, however, because of the outrageous prices they`re charging, almost considered scrapping the idea. What you`re offering would seem like a win-win situation for us both! I`d love to see a sample of your work -- my e-mail address is edayrit2@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Posted by Eleanor; updated 12/22/03

Bruce-
Not sure where you`re located, but I am getting married in Madison, WI, on June 19, 2004. I would be interested to learn more about your offer--- knitka@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Posted by Tina; updated 12/22/03

Bruce,

I am also interested. I would love to see samples of your work. Where are you located? My wedding will be Aug. 28, 2004 in the Los Angeles area. Email me with details- ally6596@hotmail.com
Posted by Ally; updated 12/22/03

My wedding will be in Fremont, CA on 5/23/04. I`m also interested in your services.
Thank you.
Posted by Tara; updated 12/22/03

Hi Bruce. I am definetely interested in your services. All videographers we have have looked into are over-priced, so this would be great for my fiance and I. My wedding will be in Houston, Tx on July 17, 2004. Please e-mail me with more details n_perret@hotmail.com.
Posted by Norma Perret; updated 12/23/03

I am interested in your services and I would like to see some of your work. My wedding is July 10, 2004. My wedding is in Houston, Texas.
Posted by Renea; updated 12/23/03

Renae, where are you getting married? if you don`t mind me asking. I`m still looking for a reception hall and wanted some ideas. I noticed we are both getting married in July and in Houston, TX.
Posted by Norma; updated 12/23/03

I am getting married at the Walden on Lake Houston in Humble, Texas (59 North and Fm 1960. It is beatiful they worked with me a lot before I made my decision. If you have any other questions email me at rgodwin@houston.deewater.com.
Posted by Renea; updated 12/23/03

Im very interested. My wedding will be on january 24, 2004. I am in san diego, california. I would love to see yoour work. Please email me
Posted by caty; updated 12/23/03

I am very interested. I am in the New York area and my wedding will be June of 2004. Please email me the information. Kmeec@optonline.net
Posted by Kim; updated 12/23/03

I`ve heard alot about Walden on Lake Houston. I`ve heard it`s beautiful. But isn`t it very expensive?

P.S. I tried e-mailing you to your address and it didn`t work, that`s why I`m still replying here.
Posted by Norma; updated 12/23/03

I am very interested. I am in the New York area and my wedding will be June of 2004. Please email me the information. Kmeec@optonline.net
Posted by Kim; updated 12/23/03

I have already posted a reply once and I was just wondering if you have already choosen your three couples. Again my wedding is on March 6, 2004 in southern california. Please e-mail me and let me know if you have already choosen or are still looking-Thanks-Amber squeezeb@yahoo.com
Posted by Amber G; updated 12/25/03

Interested in your service. Don`t know if your still avai. Or not. My wedding is on Mrarch 20th in Sedona Arizona.
Please e-mail me
Jerribrinklow@hotmail.com
Posted by Jerri; updated 01/06/04

NORMA,
USUALLY THE WALDEN ON LAKE HOUSTON IS EXPENSIVE, BUT I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH AND FOUND ANOTHER COUNTRY CLUB THAT WAS NOT AS EXPENSIVE AND WITHIN MY BUDGET. THEY GAVE ME THEIR PRICE QUOTE FOR EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED. THEN I TOLD WALDEN ON LAKE HOUSTON I REALLY LIKED THEIR PLACE, BUT I WAS UNDER A STRICT BUDGET AND SHOWED THEM THEIR COMPETITORS BID AND THEY BEAT THE OTHER CLUB`S PRICES BY $60. DON`T GIVE UP ON HAVING THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT.
Posted by Renea; updated 01/06/04

SORRY NORMA, i GAVE YOU THE WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO EMAIL ME YOU CAN AT RGOODWIN@HOUSTON.DEEPWATER.COM, THAT IS THE RIGHT ADDRESS.
Posted by Renea; updated 01/06/04

Hi,
I am also interested in obtaining your service. My wedding will be on September 18, 2004 in Riverside, California. If you are available please let me know, I would highly appreciate it!

- Rhea Corona, CA
Posted by Rhea; updated 01/06/04

You don`t state where you live. I am getting married on May 29,2004 in San Antonio, Tex. Are you available?
Posted by Connie; updated 01/07/04

Hi! I am extremely interested in this as well. I am getting married in November 2004 in Washington, DC. My email address is elisemaral@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Posted by Elise; updated 01/07/04