Wedding Photographer In Fairfax, VA

If you`re looking for a photographer in the Washington DC/ Northern Virginia area..... Look no further.. Affordable, Artistic & Fun. Jones Photography has been capturing the magic of wedding days for more than 10 years.

What makes Jones Photography different than all of the other photographers out there?
I would have to say two things:
First, your experience with Jones Photography will be a pleasant one. I am as easy going and discreet as possible. We`ve all heard horror stories about the rude and pushy photographer. That`s not me. As a matter of fact, it is just the opposite of me. Most guests think I am a friend of the family because of the rapport I have with everyone. Any requests of particular photos will gladly be taken quickly and efficiently. I can assure you that your wedding day will end with a very positive and pleasant experience with Jones Photography.

Second, your wedding photos will win rave reviews with everyone you show them to. This is actually the most common feedback that I hear from clients......... "my friends said that your photos were the best wedding photos they`ve ever seen". My experience and artistic abilities really shine on your wedding day. The proof is in the photos.

My web site, www.jonespho.com, lists all prices, packages and options. No surprises. Most photographers don`t like to list their prices... Why? My prices are very competitive. My web site also has lots of photos from recent weddings. Check it out.

Thanks,
Ron Jones

Visit our page for more info: Jones Photography

Posted by Ron Jones; updated 12/12/03