Photographers     (3 replies)

Hi, I am getting married may 8, 04 and need help. I am living in Moline, Illinois and I need to find a cheap and good place to go and get engagment pictures done and also to find a good cheap place to do our wedding pictures. Please help me. Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/22/04

LOOKING FOR CHEAP PHOTOGRAPHER     (1 reply)

I will be married on Oct 15th in Conroe, TX. I am looking for a photographer under 400. Professional not important referance is though. Must be able to take photos at night.
Posted by SABRINA; updated 07/21/04

How Early Should I Book?    

I am not getting married for another 2yrs (still in school and saving every penny). I have visited websites to get some ideas about what I like (I actually got laughed at when a videographer called meand I told him my date). How soon should I look to hire a ...
Posted by Becky; updated 07/08/04

Need A Wedding Photographer In Milwaukee, Wi     (7 replies)

I am in great need of a photographer in the Milwaukee area in Wisconsin, I need one that will allow us to keep the negatives at no additional charge. Thank you
Posted by Adriana; updated 07/09/04

San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photographer    

Looking for an experienced San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer? Dubnoff Wedding Photography has been a Bay Area wedding photographer for over 20 years. We will provide you with an ideal blend of photojournalism and traditional wedding photography. Visit our ...
Posted by Mike Dubnoff; updated 07/09/04

Wanted Photographer For Family Reunion    

Need a photographer for a family reunion in Cleveland oh on sat july 31st. They one we Had booked just backed out. Please help
Posted by jess; updated 07/12/04

Quincenera Photos     (1 reply)

Hey, Wuzz ^ and @. Me nuthin mucho. I have some AMAZING photos if u all want some. There from my friends. And by the way i also got HOTTIE guys for the waltz. There ahhhhh. Most of my friends have already made their quincenera, so , some of them waisted $1,000-$10,...
Posted by toothpick; updated 05/22/04

Photographer STILL Needed - Albany, NY     (3 replies)

I posted a similar message about a month ago. I`m having real difficulty finding somebody reasonably affordable to do photography at my fall wedding (10/2/04). Can you help? Know somebody who can? PLEASE RESPOND!! You don`t need to be a pro to be good!
Posted by Catherine; updated 05/27/04

American Dreams Photography     (2 replies)

The prices look great, too good to be true. And maybe they are. Has anyone else tried to get an appointment with this vendor? I waited an hour for him, then left him another message and I STILL have not heard back from him. I don`t think I would count on him for my ...
Posted by JC; updated 06/02/04

Georgia Photographer    

If you are looking for a photographer who really cares about preserving your memories of a life time. Take a look at Michael J. Bain Photography. Visit our page for more info: Michael J. Bain Photography - Wedding Photo
Posted by M ichael; updated 06/10/04

Photographer In K>C> Area    

I am looking for a reputable but inexpensive photographer for a May 2005 wedding...Anyone?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/11/04

Before Or After Pictures With A Wedding     (1 reply)

I am getting married next August in Nashville Embassy Suites and we have already booked our photographer, but I have some issues that I need second opinions from past brides on. I am kinda traditional in the sense that I always wanted to have my husband to be see me at ...
Posted by Amie; updated 06/14/04

Need A CHEAP WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER    

I live in Houston, Texas and am getting married on July 24, 2004. I was going to just have a friend record everything for me at my wedding. I am not looking for anything extravagant. Maybe there is a student out there that is just beginning and would like to do my ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 06/19/04

Bill Clinton Look Alike    

Looking 4 the Bill Clinton Look Alike &/Or Video Crew, who attended the Century City book signing on Fri, June 25. Have project. Need to contact. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Posted by dee; updated 06/28/04

Photographer Needed W/Medium Format Camera    

If you have a medium format camera, I need you to take a group shot of 35 people July 10 at Disney and give me the film. Fee: negotiable. Contact me for details. Thanks.
Posted by Brett; updated 05/15/04

The Secret To Finding The Rght Wedding Photog    

Have you ever wanted to know the best way to get the kind of pictures you deserver for your wedding day memories? Michael J. Bain Photography has specialized in creating those special images for over 20 years. Visit our page for more info: Michael J. Bain ...
Posted by Michael J. Bain; updated 05/17/04

Songs For Video Clip    

Well my friens is having a quinceanera on july and she told me to help her find songs like cumbia like she likes the song of K1 "a que te pongo a bailar" but she needs two one for he video clip and another one after the vals if any of you could help me I will be so ...
Posted by lupita; updated 03/30/04

Need A Wedding/Portrait Photographer In North    

We would like to welcome you to Tracie Grizzle Photography. If you are in the hunt for a photographer in the North Georgia area please consider us as an option. You may view examples of our work at www.traciegrizzle.com or give us a call at 706.864.3337. Thank you, ...
Posted by Jeremy; updated 04/12/04

Photographer Confession     (8 replies)

I booked a photographer that was for $400.00 ok well it sounds like a great idea and did not see any of her photos. I know she is not a professional but I am on a tight budget. But I had the worst dreams last night about this. I am so scared I made the wrong choice. I ...
Posted by sabrina; updated 02/25/04

Need A Wedding Photographer In GA?    

Please consider us: www.TracieGrizzle.com Visit our page for more info: Tracie Grizzle Photography - Wedding Photography
Posted by Tracie; updated 04/16/04

NASHVILLE TENNESSEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER    

Ace Photography offers you a fun, creative, romantic way to remember your most important day. Call to see our latest digitally designed albums.615-851-2774-615-513-7273 Visit our page for more info: Ace Wedding Photography
Posted by Arline Beets; updated 03/02/04

NASHVILLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER     (1 reply)

We are an Award Winning Husband and Wife Nashville Tennessee Wedding Photography team. We have over 20 years of experience creating cherished memories for hundreds of Brides on their wedding day. We specialize in beautiful color, black& white, Photojournalism and very ...
Posted by Arline & Doug; updated 03/10/04

Need Photographs Of A Dress    

Does any one either live near a bridal shop (that carries Reem Acra)that would allow photographs to be taken, or know someone who has bought the Reem Acra gown "Prosperity" (style #9711) that would take pictures for me? I am looking for up close, clear pictures of all ...
Posted by Kristi; updated 04/29/04

Looking For A Photographer And Videographer     (2 replies)

I am looking for a affortable photographer and videographer who does a great job, for my up comming wedding 09/25/04. Please e-mail me for further information. Thank you so much =)
Posted by Lizeth; updated 03/14/04

Photographer Needed In Albany, NY    

I am getting married on 10/2/04 and I`m looking for a highly skilled, inexpensive photographer for my wedding in the Albany, NY area. I am, myself a skilled amateur photographer and would like to give a chance to a newcomer to show what they`ve got. Samples of work ...
Posted by Catherine; updated 03/18/04