Finding The Right Photographer/Videographer    

If you are in need of a way of organizing your wedding. This is what you need to plan your special day or helping someone else, This site has a free gift registry linking to 18 major store registries,free rsvp,task to do page download pictures to your private page. ...
Posted by Jack Barrett; updated 12/10/04

Studio Space Available In Minneapolis    

We may have some great studio space available for a couple of photographers. I am putting out some feelers to find out if there are any photographers that need some space at a reasonable rent. If you are interested please reply to this message. Thank You!
Posted by Jon; updated 12/09/04

Jay's Photography/Bad Quality     (1 reply)

If you are thinking about using Jay`s photography, please email me first. I hired him for my wedding and I got very bad quality photos. I paid him over $1900 and got very dark pictures. Thanks.
Posted by Sam; updated 11/29/04

New Photographer Listing     (5 replies)

Dawn Lewis Photography I just signed on as a vendor with Part Pop and thought I would stop by the forums and say hello. I haved lived in Florida most of my life and I always give my personal attention to each of my clients needs, to ensure only the finest ...
Posted by Dawn Lewis; updated 11/30/04

New Listing- Wedding Photographer    

Hi! I`m new to PartyPop.com. I`ve been a photojournalist and a wedding photographer for over 15 years and have decided to go into the business full time. So if your looking for a photographer with experince at fair prices, look me up at robfountainphoto.com. Let me ...
Posted by rob fountain; updated 11/30/04

Excellent But Reasonably Priced Photography     (2 replies)

My fiancee and I are getting married on the northern California coast, and we`re looking for referrals on great-but-still-affordable photographers. Most of them in the Bay Area seem to be over $2-3K, or are lower priced but have mediocre portfolios. I keep thinking to ...
Posted by Ben Cook; updated 12/08/04

Tipping Photographer     (6 replies)

Do you tip the D.J and photographer at the end of reception?Do you tip everyone involved with the wedding?
Posted by Sharon; updated 10/29/04

TWO HEARTS VIDEO-9 MONTHS AND NO VIDEO     (2 replies)

It has been over 9 months since our wedding and we still haven`t recieved our videos. For the first six months all we received were excuses. For the last three they won`t talk to us or return any phone calls. We have actually had to send a complaint to the Better ...
Posted by MIKE; updated 11/09/04

Wedding/Party DVDs    

Hellman Production is a Los Angeles, California based company providing professional quality CD DVD Replication and Duplication service throughout the US and internationally. Wedding videos make great gifts for friends and family. We can take your wedding video, or ...
Posted by Shirley Ho; updated 11/10/04

Need A Photographer In TX     (8 replies)

I am needing a photographer for my TX wedding. Can anybody recommend a good one that is inexpensive?
Posted by Patty; updated 11/16/04

Crime Scene Photographer     (1 reply)

I am a 8th grader and I need information a this job. Like what is it? How much do you get paid those types of things. Thankx
Posted by someone; updated 11/18/04

Prof. Videography And Editing At Reasonable R    

O`Brien Video Productions 140 Thompson Road Thompson, Connecticut 06277 (860) 923-3508 Tim O`Brien has over 20 years of experience in video production experience! Special Introductory Offer (what some would call their premier package) Wedding Video Package ...
Posted by Tim O'Brien; updated 11/19/04

EXTREMELY CHEAP WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER    

Hi Bruce, I just read your email which has given me some hope. Like some other couples, my fiance` and I are on a tight budget. However, of course, I would love to have a wedding video to remember my special day. If you could help us, please send an email. Just FYI: ...
Posted by Rebecca; updated 11/22/04

LOW COST WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY     (3 replies)

Why pay more when you don`t have to? Basic Wedding Packages start at $550.00. Add a second camera and DVD copy for $250.00. $800.00 total and you still get all the extras of a high priced wedding videography service. Now that`s cheap!
Posted by Steve; updated 11/22/04

Need Boston MA Photographer !!!!    

I`m getting married in Danvers MA 12/17/04 (just outside of Boston) and need a wedding photographer. It is going to be small and short, just me and the groom. We want pictures of the ceremony and of us cutting the cake at a nearby restaurant. We have a very tight ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/25/04

Photographer     (4 replies)

For those of you who already booked a photographer....how did you go about doing it (aside from getting referrals). What kind of package did you end up chosing? And what are paying? Thanks.
Posted by Dawn; updated 10/01/04

Photographer     (2 replies)

Hi, I reside in the Denver, CO area and willing to hire a Student or a non-professional photographer For my wedding (just so that I can keep the cost down). Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you. Anika
Posted by Anika; updated 10/01/04

Rookie Videographers     (1 reply)

My wife and I had a baby just over four months ago and have spent most of our sleep deprived time since then mastering our video abilities and spending her college fund on editing and video equipment. After attending a recent wedding and comparing friends videos to ...
Posted by J Morgan; updated 10/08/04

Student Photographer Wanted In MN/WI    

We are looking for a student with photography experience to be our wedding photographer. Experience in wedding photography is not required, but we`d like someone who is talented and creative and will take memorable photos. Our wedding will be on June 25th 2005 and will ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 10/11/04

Wedding Videographer    

My Fiance and I have just decided to use a videographer, however we have not chosen one. We are getting married November 5th, 2004 in Morristown, NJ. Since we didnt budget for it we didnt want to spend alot, however i can pay cash. Looking for a student or someone new ...
Posted by glenn; updated 10/12/04

A DVD Video Album For Your Next Occasion!    

Send us your photos and video footage and we`ll create for you a Hollywood style 3D slide show production unlike anything you`ve ever seen! And at a price that`s a steal! We creatively, but tastefully, place your photographs and video along with 3D animation, high ...
Posted by DVD Video Albums; updated 10/18/04

Beware Of Philly Photogs     (2 replies)

Beware of Lindelle Photographers in Philly. We got married in Jan, and just got them back, and they are awful. We got less than 200 pics, and they missed really important shots. Brides-- beware-- and do your research!!! This Company doesn`t show you any actual work ...
Posted by bad pics; updated 10/22/04

Photographer Available In Central Massachuset    

I have experience in event, portrait, model and many other types of photography. I am based in Worcester, MA but am available for travel all over New England. Please see my site at www.carlweaver.com and email me with any questions.
Posted by Carl Weaver; updated 10/22/04

Glenmar Photographers     (5 replies)

Anyone have any experience or heard anything about them? Might be using them for photos for our wedding. Thanks so much for any info!!
Posted by Rachel ; updated 10/24/04

Photographer     (1 reply)

I am looking for a student photographer to shoot some glamour photos of me for my husband. The photos will be in lingerie (but.... Nothing tasteless). I am looking for a very low priced photographer that can give me a great deal and I can assist you with your studies. ...
Posted by Lori; updated 10/25/04