Photography Services     (2 replies)

Photography that will capture your wedding day and be a keepsake for years to come. Please let us help you with the one detail of your wedding day that will last a lifetime. (407) 852-6214 Sincerely, Timothy Turner/Photographer Eventphotography.tripod.com
Posted by Timothy Turner; updated 04/11/03

Free Photography For Your Quinceanera     (2 replies)

HELLO!!! I am doing a photography project highlighting the experience of a young hispanic female`s Quinceanera. I would like to photograph your occasion for free. In exchange you will receive any photos you like, free of charge. Please e mail me if you know anyone who ...
Posted by Rebeca; updated 04/08/03

Looking For A NJ Videographer?    

Any one looking for a NJ Videographer? If so, please check out my website. Http://www.villanovisions.com Visit our page for more info: Villanovisions Video Services
Posted by Rob; updated 04/07/03

Looking For Fitness Photographer -Sacramento    

I am entering a bodybuilding contest and need to have some posing photos done for my portfolio this weekend in sacramento, california. Please contact me if you know a good photographer experienced in photo shoots for models and bodybuilders. Thanks. Scott ...
Posted by Scott; updated 03/28/03

OUTSTANDING VIDEOGRAPHER Of.....    

Your Wedding, Quinceanera, or other very Special event is a historic, one-time opportunity to capture the importance, beauty and magic of the moment on video. Why not let a a trusted 20 year Veteran of Broadcast Television and Video Production help produce your ...
Posted by mark nicholson; updated 04/07/03

OUTSTANDING VIDEOGRAHER Of...    

Your wedding, Quinceanera or other very Special event is an historic, one-time opportunity to capture the importance, beauty and magic of the moment on video. Why not let a trusted 20 year Veteran of Broadcast Television and Video production help produce your video. ...
Posted by mark nicholson; updated 04/07/03

Videographer Or Limo Services????    

Does anyone know where to find a person to do video at a wedding? or limo services? (middlesex county) Please e mail me Thanks
Posted by kathy; updated 02/03/03

Be Careful With Your Wedding Video    

Be careful when you hire a production company to film your wedding. Interveiw the filmers a few weeks in advance because if it turns out that you can`t get along, it will ruin your wedding. Don`t let a production company hijack your wedding with their own ideas that ...
Posted by Sam; updated 02/03/03

Submit Your Wedding Video To TLC    

I am a researcher for new Discovery Network programming to be aired on TLC. We are looking for wedding video footage of bloopers and disasters. This is a light-hearted program which will show how we must sometimes get through the glitches to make the most of our big ...
Posted by Lorelei; updated 02/07/03

I Need A Photographer For My Wedding In Minne    

I am getting married in May of 2004 and I`m on a tight budget! I`m looking to hire an amature photographer! Any students of retired photographers are welcomed to reply. I am will to talk about the pay-I`m not cheap-I`m just broke:) But I am will to pay at least $300 ...
Posted by Dee; updated 02/08/03

Photography HELP!!! Illinois     (4 replies)

Hi all- I am in desparate need of some photography advice. I swore I couldn`t cheese out on my photographer, but everything is WAAY more expensive than I thought. Some places ranged between $3-7,000!!! I did meet w/Fred Fox last night and they seemed alright. I`m ...
Posted by Jen; updated 03/10/03

Photograph Makeup     (2 replies)

Hi there, I would like to now if you should have your makeup professionally done for wedding pictures? Some say that regular everyday makeup is not camera friendly. Any information on this would be great. Thanks in advance
Posted by Shannon; updated 02/25/03

Sharing Funny Wedding Video Stories    

I was watching a funny show on TV that showed people`s wedding bloopers and disasters. My aunt recently re-married and she actually passed out during the vows. It`s all on tape! Anything like that happen to you or anyone you know?
Posted by Lorelei; updated 02/12/03

Need Cheap Photographer - Travels S Houston    

I am on a tight buget for my wedding and need a vidoeographer and photographer to do my wedding in two locations. Please let me know if you know any.
Posted by Bety {Bethy}; updated 03/25/03

Lovestory Photogrpahy    

DO NOT USE THESE VENDORS! Me and my husband had a horrible experience with these guys, and nearly one year later, we still do not have our wedding pictures. Horrible service despite a good quality product. Found that they had been written up many times before by the ...
Posted by DM Bakshi; updated 02/03/03

Dallas Wedding Video    

Contact www.dallasenhancedvideos.com for all your wedding video needs in the Dallas area.
Posted by John; updated 01/01/03

$$$ FOR YOUR WEDDING VIDEO BLOOPERS    

WANTED FOR TV SPECIAL: WACKY WEDDING BLOOPERS, PROPOSALS AND CEREMONIES Did something totally unexpected happen at the wedding you videotaped? Something Really funny, wild, or just plain wacky? Like the groom who fainted at the Altar, or the wedding ring that ...
Posted by Lorelei Plotczyk; updated 12/04/02

Wedding Photographer    

I am a student photographer based in Melbourne, Australia. I am highly skilled and am seeking some wedding work to build up a portfolio. If interested, please contact me regarding your wedding photo requirements, or even for advice. Bigjack@iprimus.com.au or ...
Posted by John; updated 01/22/03

Videographer In Cabo San Lucas    

I am looking for a videophrapher to tape my small wedding in Cabo. Do you have any listings for this?
Posted by Linda; updated 12/17/02

Video Scavenger Hunt Book    

Carolyn, It is still possible to get a hold of your video scavenger hunt book? I am planning a hunt for this summer and I need all the ideas I can get my hands on. Thanks! Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/10/03

My Candid Photos    

Hey everyone I thought I would share some of my behind the scenes and candid shots. I completely had such a good wedding day and the lingerie was one of my favorite parts not to many people have posted on. Post some here if you do Id love to see them too. Or tell us ...
Posted by Beth; updated 12/22/02

Www.techcoaststudios.com & Photography    

We are here for you in LA and ORANGE county to service your photography events and parties. Plus we can website your event with many great designs and services and industry events and promotions. Www.techcoaststudios.com - email Barry for industry events and guest ...
Posted by BarryB; updated 12/27/02

Photographer In INdiana    

I was looking for a Photographer in the Indiana Area around Laffayette who is Wonderful. Dependable & not Outrageous in Price. If you know of someone Please Email me at tksavon@Yahoo.com Thanks Tami
Posted by Tami; updated 01/14/03

Looking For Cheap Photographer In Kentucky    

I am looking for a photographer or even a college student majoring in photography to do my wedding I need a cheap one though... If you have any ideas email me!! ~~ANGELA~~
Posted by Angela; updated 01/15/03

Photographer In Savannah?    

Any photographers in Savannah, GA?
Posted by Norma Dawkins; updated 11/08/02