Houston Hair*Makeup Artist    

Hi! My name is Victoria! I live in the northside of houston, tx. If you are interested in having your hair and/or makeup done for your pictures just email me at vicke86@sbcglobal.net for any questions or for a pricelist.
Posted by Victoria; updated 11/09/05

To Soon To Be Engaged..    

I am 17 about to be 18 and have been with my boyfriend for about one month and we have both been in relationships were we have been hurt and we get along really good and we love each other a lot its like love at first sight.... Would you think it is to soon to get ...
Posted by Alicia; updated 11/09/05

In Need Of Photographer!!!!!!     (4 replies)

I am having my quince on November 12, 2005 and I have been frantically looking for a photographer for the past week. I need a photographer in Rochester New York for under one grand because Im on a really tight budget. If you need any more information or are willing to ...
Posted by Melsisa Rivera; updated 11/04/05

Reasonable Photographer Just A Click Away     (1 reply)

Are you tired of high price photographers and photographers that charge a less price but don`t give the great quality of pictures. Well I am a professional photographer and would love to take pictures at your wedding or event. My prices are reasonable and I offer many ...
Posted by Wanda M; updated 11/07/05

My Wedding     (3 replies)

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Baltimore on May 20, 2006. We are paying for it ourselves and I don`t want to pay the outrageous prices that most photographers want. I need someone cheap but good. PLEASE someone help!! Thanks
Posted by paula; updated 11/07/05

Need An Assistant?    

I am a new photographer looking to assist an established photographer. I am looking to build my portfolio for weddings and other events. I am in the philadephia area. I own a digital canon rebel XT. My email address is kimJN923@comcast.net.
Posted by Kim; updated 11/07/05

WEDDING BAND     (1 reply)

BLUES DADDIES & BLUES BROTHERS TRIBUTE. We generate an irresistable musical energy that heats up the dance floor. This 10pcs band plays. Swing,Blues and classic rock tunes.
Posted by ROGER; updated 10/25/05

CHAMBELANES(CADETS    

WE NEED THEM IN SAN ANTONIO TX. QUINSEANERA IS IN NOVERMVER 25 05 IS URGEN PLEAS SOMEBODY. (210) 5598100
Posted by JOSE CERDA; updated 10/26/05

Wedding In Jamaica     (2 replies)

We are planning to be married in Montego Bay, Jamaica on October 19, 2005. Staying in the Sandals Resort and are looking for a good photographer. The wedding pictures are separate from the package, but it sounds pretty good. They will video the ceremony for $200 and ...
Posted by Geri; updated 10/27/05

CAN ANYONE HELP?     (1 reply)

I`M IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER THAT WONT BLOW OUR BUDGET. IF ANYONE HAS ANY RECOMONDATIONS IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Posted by JOSLYN; updated 10/27/05

Need Videographer For Destination Wedding    

Looking for a videographer for our destination wedding... Our wedding will be in the Dominican Republic at the end of June 2006.
Posted by LJ; updated 10/27/05

WANT TO ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR WEDDING????    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards or your personalized wedding vows to hang in your new home for a memory of your special day. With over 20 years of experience - I serve nationwide!!!! Come browse my website ...
Posted by Cami; updated 10/28/05

Latin Boyz To Da Fullest     (1 reply)

Do the latin boys have a website? If they do can one of ya`ll hook it up? Remember Latin Boys get it krunk!
Posted by Bre-Bre; updated 11/01/05

When You Need The Best    

ShoreShot Photography is simply the best when it comes to capturing those special moments. We cater to the client that enjoys candid and photojournalism style photography with a blend of traditional poses. With a 100% customer satisfaction rating for the past several ...
Posted by Gary Latimer; updated 11/04/05

Nashville Tennessee Wedding    

I am planning my daughters wedding for June,2006 I have cancer and the medical bills are outragious and I am looking for a reasonable photographer and someone to make a video. It could b a student or someone who just enjoys doing photography. I love photography ...
Posted by CYNTHIA; updated 10/20/05

WANTED SIZE 6-10 MAGGIE SOTERO "CLEO&quo    

I AM LOOKING FOR A MAGGIE SOTTERO WEDDING DRESS. "CLEO". SIZE 6-10
Posted by KATU; updated 10/21/05

PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST DC AREA    

Beautiful by Victoria offers on location make-up services for your day or photo session. Previously with M.A.C. Cosmetics, my training and experience include make-up for color and black & white photography, print, film, and stage. Through M.A.C., I had the opportunity ...
Posted by Victoria; updated 10/23/05

Photography     (2 replies)

Hello, Im in need of a Photographer for my daughter Sweet 15 in May of 2006. Has anyone ever used ImageSlice Productions? If so how is their work?
Posted by Linda; updated 10/06/05

Photographer Coming To NY, ATL And Chicago    

Celebrity and Eye Candy photographer Reesee of Zigga Zagga Productions (www.ZiggaZaggaProductions.com specializing in ALL types of photography) will be shooting in the following areas: NY October 22nd - 25th ATL October 26th - 29th Chicago October 30th - November ...
Posted by Zigga Zagga; updated 10/07/05

Video Production In Dallas    

A Moment Forever Digital Video Production, a full-service company. Specializing in family videos: weddings, memorials, events, sports highlight reels, plays, recitals, baby 1st year, photo montages, VHS transfers. Visit us at www dot amomentforever dot com. God ...
Posted by Glen; updated 10/10/05

NC, Photographer Start Up, $500 For First 5 Bookings    

Bella Loren Wedding Fotographica is a team of professionals from the advertising and design field, and from the customer service industry. We know good photography and we know how you want to be treated. Wedding photography is a new venture for us but photography is ...
Posted by Dustin Ledo; updated 10/12/05

VIDEO AND PHOTO EDITING BEST PRICES !    

IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO EDIT YOU WEDDINGS , 15, SWEET 16 OR ANY PARTY OR CORP. EVENTS VEDIOS OR PHOTOS CONTACT ME AT ARIELESTEVEZ@BELLSOUTH.NET OR 786-306-6583 .TRY THE BEST !
Posted by ariel; updated 10/12/05

Fashion Models Wanted For TFCD Around Boston     (5 replies)

I have been a fine arts photographer for over six years, and I am looking to expand my fashion portfolio. To see samples of my work, here is my website: Thank you!
Posted by Johnny Arguedas; updated 10/13/05

Need A CHEAP Videographer For Wedding     (2 replies)

I am getting married in February and am on a VERY tight budget. I am looking for a cheap videographer just to record the ceremony and maybe cutting the cake and the toasts. It does not matter if it is on VHS or DVD, I just want something to record the day that I can ...
Posted by Rechelle; updated 10/13/05

Need Photographer     (8 replies)

Im getting married next year, and we`re under a very tight budget. We`re looking for a photographer, but we just cannot afford to spend like $1000+ on pictures. Does anyone know anyone in northern california that might be interested in making a couple hundred dollars ...
Posted by Crystal; updated 10/13/05