Videographer Tampa/Central Florida    

Movie Magic covers all of central Florida providing high quality/ low Cost wedding video. We use 3chip cameras for better color Quality and wireless or shotgun Microphones for the best sound. Also, every event shot by Movie Magic is packaged with 3 DVD`s. No ...
Posted by IDV; updated 09/28/04

St. Louis Photographer    

Does anyone know of a good photographer that will take alot of pictures that is reasonably priced?
Posted by Marie; updated 09/27/04

Instead Of A New Photo, How About A Caricatur    

I can work with an old photo and CREATE whatever you can imagine. (well, almost) Check out my samples here at PartyPop.com
Posted by Ray Harris; updated 09/08/04

Chicago Wedding Videos    

Chicago wedding videos and videography at affordable rates! FREE DVD with Basic Wedding Package Sureshot Productions -- Videographers "High-quality low-cost wedding videography!" Mt. Prospect, IL Offer description: Special Package -- $850.00 Two 3-chip Cameras/Two ...
Posted by Steve; updated 09/21/04

Winter Wedding Video Savings    

How would you like to save up to $500 on your 2004 wedding video from a top company? I`ve slashed the prices on my remaining open days in 2004. I prefer to be busy and make less than to sit idle, especially when it means I get to help out a couple on their wedding day. ...
Posted by Oren; updated 09/21/04

A Student In Photography In Orange County, CA    

Hello I am getting married February, 2005 and we are on a tight budget and looking for someone who is a student in photography and lives in Orange County, CA. Please post your message here.
Posted by Sandra; updated 09/24/04

Wedding Photography In The Napa Valley    

Do you need a wedding photographer in the Napa Valley or the Bay Area. We provide reasonable packages and two photographers (for weddings over 50 guests) and would love to do your wedding.
Posted by Kathryne Bandrow; updated 09/01/04

Give Him The Ulitimate Sensuous Gift He Desir    

Cherie’s Studio “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” 614-459-5992 Www.cheriestudio.us Dear Lady in Waiting! One of the best ways to break all the tension of planning a surprise gift Create a “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” Photo Session. Sensuous Photography for Women ...
Posted by Cherie Luckoff; updated 09/08/04

Need Photographer For Suicide Girls Pictures    

Hey- i dont know if any has checked out the site suicide girls but i am a girl on there n i need a photographer to do a new set for me. You get great exposure and photographers get awsome work from girls of that site. I am located in maryland so if there are any ...
Posted by lauren; updated 09/08/04

Student Looking For Fashion Model To Photogra    

Looking for model preferably female to photograph for school project in atl. Geogia for free in exchange for pictures
Posted by Tanya; updated 08/17/04

Give Him The Ulimate Sexy Gift!    

Cherie’s Studio “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” 614-459-5992 Www.cheriestudio.us Dear Lady in Waiting! One of the best ways to break all the tension of planning a surprise gift Create a “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” Photo Session. Sensuous Photography for Women ...
Posted by Cherie Luckoff; updated 08/18/04

Save $100 On N. Cali's Best Wedding Video    

Thinking of booking your 2005 wedding? Only a few months left to lock in the 2004 prices. New services have been added for 2005 that will make your video outstanding! Were booking fast! Don`t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to save $100 off of any package today. ...
Posted by Oren; updated 08/19/04

Looking For A Photography In Souther Maryland    

Looking for someone willing to take picture at a cheaper price for my wedding.(Or sponsor it) I would be willing to let you place buss. Cards at my front table(Where my guest will be signing my guest book) I would also have the D.J say you sponsor it.... If anyone is ...
Posted by April; updated 08/31/04

CHEAP PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDED IN SOUTHERN MARYLAND    

Would be willing to let a student take picture and use them for a cheap price. I would want someone thats been doing this at lease 2 years now... If you would like to take pic for my 2005 wedding please get in touch with me... April_24_2002@yahoo.com Thanks, ...
Posted by April; updated 08/31/04

BOSTON PHOTOJOURNALISTIC WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER    

Pat Lordan Photography of Boston Massachusetts specializes in photojournalistic wedding photography as well as Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate and Special Events. As your photographer my goal is to capture the excitement, style and emotion of your wedding day. I am ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/26/04

Wedding / Quinceanera Dress For Beautiful Pho    

Hi there! i am selling my dress if you want to take a look at it here`s the site just
Posted by Liz; updated 07/27/04

Good Wedding Photographer In Pittsburgh PA???     (1 reply)

We are looking for a decent photographer In Pittsburgh or that area. Not looking to Spend over $1500. My fiance would prefer A woman photographer. Would appreciate Any advice.
Posted by Andrew; updated 07/27/04

Inexpensive Photographer    

Hi~ I`m getting married next July and am looking for a cheap photographer northwest OH or Southeast MI... Does anyone know of any inexpensive photographers around there? Thanks for the help!!!
Posted by bridetobe; updated 07/28/04

Your Wedding Day    

New Services are being added. Monterey Phototgraphix will be Available to cover your wedding, whether it is in L.A. Or San Francisco or anywhere in between. Monterey Photographix also offers black & white and color , and Soon digital, as well as film. ...
Posted by Celeste; updated 07/28/04

Modpixel Media Wedding Video     (2 replies)

Hey all of you Bay Area brides! Can anyone recommend a good photographer? I can highly recommend Modpixel Media for wedding videos. They are great, the best we looked at. Their site is modpixelmedia.com. What about a photographer? Thanks!
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/05/04

Attention All Posters     (1 reply)

This site is SHITTY. I tried to reply to someone`s post, but my post was removed. They said that my post contained advertising and promotion. They accused me of being a vendor. This is not true. I was only trying to assist a poster named Patty. She apparently never saw ...
Posted by Carolyn; updated 08/11/04

Black And White Photo's Of Latin Dancers     (2 replies)

I need black and white photo`s of latin dancers or latin bands for a project I am working on can any one help me?
Posted by eedie; updated 08/13/04

Cheap Photographer    

In Texas huntsville conroe, spring area Sabrina7718@yahoo.com I can pass on info if needed.
Posted by sabrina; updated 08/16/04

VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHER     (8 replies)

Does anyone out there know of a inexpensive video/photo. Guy near Santa Ana, CA?
Posted by Nancy; updated 08/16/04

Good Deal, L.A. Photographer    

Hey! I`m a photographer in Hollywood. I Currently have a $99 deal for headshots/fashion shots, etc. Pricing is flexible, depending on shoot. Take a look at my website for samples of my work. Thanks and good luck Visit our page for more info: Mikul Photography
Posted by Mikul; updated 08/16/04