Waltz Videos    

Hey guys, im havin my quinceanera in July 04 and im currently tryin to figure out what to do for the vals. First, waht songs should i use and second, does anyone kno of any waltz videos specializing in quinceanera to go w/ those songs or with any songs! THANK YOU SO ...
Posted by Stacy; updated 02/20/04

Wedding Photos    

I am looking for student photographer for my wedding, which is on 4/24/04 The wedding will be in Denver, CO. Please respond if interested asap.
Posted by Anika; updated 02/18/04

Wedding Photographer    

I am looking for an affordable photograher for my wedding in Minneapolis
Posted by Valeria; updated 02/17/04

Wedding Photographer In Jamaica     (4 replies)

Getting married in Jamaica at Sans Souci in March. Need a good photographer. Any ideas?
Posted by cathy; updated 02/17/04

Quinceanera Photographer In MD    

I need to find a Quinceanera Photographer in MD/DC area! I`m on a budget but, I can be flexible with the costs. My party is actually a sweet 16 but it isn`t till next year. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME A.S.A.P!!! Thanks!
Posted by ME; updated 02/17/04

Quinceanera Photographer In MD    

I need to find a Quinceanera Photographer in MD/DC area! I`m on a budget but, I can be flexible with the costs. My party is actually a sweet 16 but it isn`t till next year. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME A.S.A.P!!! Thanks!
Posted by ME; updated 02/17/04

Photographer For A Tight Budget (NJ)    

Hello, My fiance and I are to be married June 5,2004 and we are looking for a photographer for under $1,000. The only one`s we have found will give us just the proofs for $1,200. Please e-mail me if anyone knows of anyone in the North Jersey area. Thanks!!! ...
Posted by Denise; updated 02/02/04

Professional Photographer     (1 reply)

I would like to find a professional photgraher who can take sexy pictures of me for my boyfriend for valentines day for a reasonable price in Turlock CA (sexy lingerie)
Posted by Michelle Reynosa; updated 02/04/04

Chicago Wedding Videographers    

Wedding Videography special -- 2 cameras/ 2 operators, 7 hours of coverage, Free DVD, only $750. Visit our page for more info: Sureshot Productions
Posted by Steve; updated 02/05/04

Video     (1 reply)

I need videos that can help in a surprise dance. The song is "A.M. To P.M." by Christina Milian. Also is it better to have the damas dresses made or to buy them.
Posted by -Y; updated 02/10/04

Boked Photo    

I found a great deal $400 --4 hrs and i get to keep my neg, 4x6 with album and over 100 photos to keep and on cd!! anyone in houston. Spring conroe or willis need her # let me know
Posted by sabrina; updated 02/11/04

New Photographer Listing    

I just signed on as a vendor and they (partypop) recomended that I stop by the forums and post a hello. Hello... Best wedding wishes to all.... Randy Visit our page for more info: Randy Miller Photography
Posted by Randy Miller; updated 02/11/04

Finding A Photographer    

I am looking for a photographer in the Buffalo area while I live in Florida. I have a few numbers and websites and sample pictures that I love. My problem is... How do I know what is a "fair price"? I would like to spend 1000 dollars tops, but I am starting to think ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/11/04

Quinceanera Photographers In Maryland    

Hey I need a Quinceanera Photographer in the Washington D.C/Maryland area. It`s been really hard trying to find a photographer that I want so if anyone has some information about photographers for my party in this area it would be great! My party is in November so I`m ...
Posted by xmargaritax; updated 02/16/04

Ernie Ferguson Photography     (2 replies)

I was completely amazed by the price you charged for the extremely poor job you did in San Diego at the School Reunion!
Posted by Tatiana Moskvina; updated 02/02/04

Professional TATEFUL Sexy Photos For My Finac     (1 reply)

Hi!! I am searching for info in photographers in the Kansas City area, who do professional, TASTEFUL, sexy photos... I would like some done of myself as a gift for my finacee... :) Thanks for your help, and Happy New Year!!! :)
Posted by Jen; updated 01/12/04

Problems With Wedding Video??    

ABC Is looking for people who have had problems with their wedding videographer. Especially those who received poor quality video or video with other flaws. Please feel free to email me. Erik.olsen@abc.com
Posted by eriko; updated 01/15/04

Atlanta, GA Baker & Photographer     (1 reply)

Hi. I need the name of someone who bakes cakes out of their homes and an EXCELLENT photographer who works rather inexpensively (photography budget $800-900). Please contact me if you can help Vmbriers@yahoo.com
Posted by vicky; updated 01/15/04

Invitations Personalized W/ Your Photo!    

Why not personalize your wedding invitations with your photo? Email bridalshop@uniquecelebrations.com for more information! This is a new product that we are carrying, and it is not yet on our website. I`d like to make it available to all of you right away! Photos ...
Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 01/16/04

Personalize Your Invitations With Your Photo!    

Order your Wedding invitations and Graduation announcements personalized with your photo! Samples can be emailed to you. Email us at bridalshop@uniquecelebrations.com for more info! (This product is not yet available on our website. Information and samples can be sent ...
Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 01/16/04

Seeking Photo Of David's Bridal #9502     (2 replies)

I am looking for a picture of a David`s Bridal Wedding gown. Style No. 9502. Class/Style 15020073 Color: ivory I think that the dress is from 2002. Does anyone know where I would find that? I appreciate any help. Thanks! J.
Posted by J.; updated 01/16/04

Photographers     (2 replies)

What should I look for when Im looking for a photographer?
Posted by Bobbi; updated 01/17/04

Tips On Your Digital Wedding Photos     (1 reply)

I just got married and was looking for a cheap way to develop my wedding pictures. A friend of mine let me in on a little secret. Kinko`s has Sony PictureStations that print out 4 x 6s, 8 x 10s, a CD, etc. For like $14 bucks. That`s a pretty good price for digital ...
Posted by Allison Ryan; updated 01/22/04

Photographer    

Hi, I am in Los Angeles California and lookign for a professional photographer and limo service. If anyone knows a good and inexpensive referal??? Thanks
Posted by Suzanne; updated 01/22/04

Gorgeous Gown - $239 - Click For Photos!!!!     (1 reply)

Beautiful never worn/altered gown for sale. Size 8 Bust:36" Waist: 29" (Does not fit at hip) Sleeveless empire A-line gown with a scoop neck and pleated waistline and a chapel length train. Gown is fashioned from matte satin and trimmed at the
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/27/04