Any Cincinnati Brides Here?    

Hello All, are their any cincinnati brides here....please take a minute to check out www.rrphotography.net. She is an up and coming photographer looking for brides to get her started. She will work with you on your very important day. Her website is still under ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/01/06

Any Cincinnati Brides Here?    

Hello, Are you a bride in the cincinnati area looking for a photographer. If yes please take a minute to check out www.rrphotography.net The first 5 brides that submit an "info request" and book my services will receive $100 off their wedding package. This is is still ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/01/06

San Antonio, TX Photographer    

Photographer available in San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas.
Posted by Todd; updated 02/01/06

Affordable Photographer In MD     (4 replies)

I am looking for an affordable photographer for my May wedding reception. Someone plleeeaassee help!! I am on a tight budget and would like some memories of my reception. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know
Posted by Tamille; updated 02/01/06

I Need A Videographer!!!    

I need a videographer and i am on a buget i would like to have the church and reception and a little before the wedding when we are getting ready and i would liek it on a DVD and edited i would need this person on June 10, 2006 and it is in Celina Ohio 45822. A student ...
Posted by Kellie ; updated 02/01/06

Dallas Bar Mitzvah Budget Photography     (3 replies)

I need a very reasonable photographer for my son`s Bar Mitzvah in February, 2006. Do not need an album. Digital photography fine. Pictures on CD.
Posted by Jerri; updated 02/01/06

Beach Wedding    

I need a reasonable photographer for a beach wedding on Feb. 12th at 6p.m. In Ft. Lauderdale. A student is fine as long as you can show samples of your work. Thanks so much!
Posted by Erin; updated 01/30/06

Photos To DVD    

Visit www.montage-solutions.com! Very unique photo montages, not the off the shelf slide shows you`ve seen before. Personalized introductions, themes, credits, etc. Very personal and memorable...
Posted by Amanda; updated 01/30/06

Videography Vs. Photography     (9 replies)

Would anybody like to comment on if they are planning to use a photographer, videographer, or both at their wedding? I would think that most people who video their wedding also hire a photographer, but I would like to clarify my intuition. Thanks!
Posted by Aaron Reno; updated 01/30/06

New Wedding Photographer In Chicago     (7 replies)

I am just getting started in the wedding business and am looking for people who need a low-cost photographer for their wedding in the Chicago area.
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/31/06

Wedding Photographers     (5 replies)

I am getting married April 2, 2006 in Dallas, TX and cant afford photographers. Can a student help me?
Posted by Brittany; updated 01/31/06

TN Affordable Wedding Photographer!!    

Brides-to-be!!, Check out BethLisic.Com for amazing Tennessee-area photography at an unbelievable price ($500 for the entire day!!). If you are looking for beautiful images that you will love for a lifetime, but cannot afford the 1500-3000 photographers out there, ...
Posted by Redbox04; updated 01/31/06

Photography & Videographer, Arizona    

If you are in need of a great photographer and videographer then please view my website or give me a call for specialized pricing. I am located in Phoenix however, I don`t mind traveling. Thanks so much! Carrie Muir High Impact Videography and Photography WWW....
Posted by Carrie Muir; updated 01/31/06

San Antonio, TX Photographer    

Professional photographer available in the San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas.
Posted by Todd; updated 02/01/06

Student Photographer Needed For Wedding In Ft. Lauderdal     (2 replies)

I am looking for a student photographer for a Saturday evening wedding April 8, 2006 for 4 and 1/2 hours in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. It is for pictures only, no video.
Posted by Sandra; updated 01/27/06

Need Student Photographer With Some Exp.    

Wedding date is July 15th 2006, location is West Alexander Pa 15376- looking for a photogragher for 2 hours work, small budget. Easy gig. Can pay $200.00 total
Posted by Billie Jo; updated 01/27/06

Looking For Photographer     (2 replies)

I`m getting married in March 2006 and I`m looking for a photographer. Unfortunately I do not have a lot of money to spend. I want bride/groom photos, wedding party, and family. I don`t want the whole wedding shot or the reception, just poses before the wedding. I`m ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/27/06

Monique Lhuillier/Lazaro/Alvina Gown Needed!    

If you have any design in a size 8-10 and want to sell...please, send info to beachbettyboop@yahoo.com
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/27/06

Great Photography At A Reasonable Price     (3 replies)

Looking for a wedding,graduation,anniversary,baby,chilren,etc..photographer . I offer a wide variety of packages at a great price any budget can afford. I have many options to choose from that I`m sure you`ll enjoy.
Posted by Krystal Bell ; updated 01/28/06

NEED VIDEO & PHOTGRAPHERS     (4 replies)

I HAVE 300 DOLLARS LEFT FOR MY WEDDING AND I`M LOOKING FOR A VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MY WEDDING, I`M LOOKING FOR ABOUT SIX HOURS OF SERVICES FOR BOTH AND I WANT ALL RAW FOOTAGE AND NEGATIVES. I WOULD LIKE THE CEREMONY AND RECEPITION TO BE RECORDED AND PICS. IF YOU CAN ...
Posted by JAMIE; updated 01/28/06

EXTREMELY CHEAP WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER     (23 replies)

HI MY NAME IS BRUCE, AND I FROM IDEA ENTERTAINMENT. WE WANT TO GET INTO THE VIDEO WEDDING BUSINESS, BUT TO DO SO, WE NEED SOME WEDDING VIDEOS UNDERNEATH OUR BELT. UNLIKE OTHER VIDEOGRAPHERS, WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE PUBLIC AND VIDEO CAPTURING AND ...
Posted by BRUCE LE; updated 01/28/06

SETTING THE TONE WITH ELEGANCE.....    

Looking for that special touch? Want to help set the tone for your wedding before the guests even arrive? Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy can give that special touch and that look of elegance. Now is the perfect time to decide when you need to mail ...
Posted by Cami; updated 01/29/06

NY Wedding Videography For $600 ??!!     (3 replies)

Yes . You will get DVD with full edditing video and audio.Quality and professional.No extra charges.$ 600.
Posted by nick; updated 01/29/06

VA Mountain Wedding    

I need an inexpensive photographer for my mountain wedding in virginia in august. Please email me or post a new message. Email: moore.carmen@gmail.com
Posted by Carmen Moore; updated 01/30/06

Chicagoland/NW Indiana Party & Event Photographer    

"A Street Gallery" offers photojournalistic coverage of your party, wedding, reunion, or other special event. Your images are assembled into a handsome photobook that tells the story of your special day. These photobooks make great keepsakes that you will enjoy sharing ...
Posted by A Street Gallery; updated 01/30/06