Affordable Photography! PA, NY, DE, NJ, MD, VA, DC     (3 replies)

If you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Northeast, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Monique McIntyre and I am a military mother of three that supplements our income by photographing special events. I think that you`ll find my ...
Posted by Monique McIntyre; updated 01/19/06

CALGARY BRIDES    

We are very experienced and can save you a lot of money. Please browse our site - www.shuttersugar.com
Posted by Shirrine ; updated 01/18/06

Videos    

Hey does anyone has quinceanera videos. OI am planing to have one but I am not sure . All my frineds say to see videos if I like how they are I should have one. I need ideas about my 15.
Posted by Crystal; updated 01/15/06

NEW WEST GEORGIA PHOTOGRAPHER    

Hi I am Angela and I am getting married in April 06. Photos are the most important thing to me in life as they create the means to go back and remember. I am looking for a good inexpensive photographer to shoot my wedding as I do not have alot of money and my fiancee ...
Posted by Angela; updated 01/16/06

Affordable Las Vegas Photographer Needed!     (1 reply)

Hello, I am getting married on May 6, 2006 in Las Vegas. We`re on a tight budget and I am looking for a photographer to shoot pre-ceremony, ceremony, reception and candid shots of my wedding. Please email at thu.n.huy@gmail.com Thank you!
Posted by Thu; updated 01/17/06

Wedding Photography Poll    

Ladies, and Gents, what is the ideal wedding photography package for you? A. $4,000 & up; Album(s), assortment of prints, long hours of coverage (10 hours or more) 2 photographers B. $2,000 -$4,000; 1 Album,8-10 hours, 1 Photographers, some prints. C. ...
Posted by R.Medina; updated 01/18/06

Hi-Touch Imaging Technologies    

Dear Sir, We have a line of affordable4"x6",5"x7", and 6"x8 "dye sub printers for Event photographers. Please check our web site for more information.www.hitouchimaging.com Thanks, Tim Swift 858-232-9474
Posted by Timothy Swift; updated 01/13/06

Party Bus & Limos    

Email or call us today for a quote for you prom transportation we have the newest limos and best prices 631 543 2500 www.regencylimos.com Print this coupon for extra savings Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, Suffolk, Nyc
Posted by al; updated 01/13/06

Houston Photographer    

MH Photography offers professsional photography services for brides who value the importance of having great wedding pictures. Standard and custom packages available. Website: www.mhphouston.com. Located in Houston, TX. Available for travel, call or email for quote.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 01/13/06

Elvis' Last Concert    

I would like to have a copy of Elvis Pressley`s last concert. Do you know where I could fine one and the price of it? Thank you very much.
Posted by reid stalvey; updated 01/14/06

Great Photography In TN At A Reasonable Price    

If your looking for a photographer in TN look no more. We offer a wide variety of options. Also prices to fit any budget. Write an email and I`ll get back to you shortly with package prices and anything else you desire to inquire about.
Posted by Krystal; updated 01/14/06

Wedding Photographer Serving Southern NJ    

If you are looking for an artisitic photographer that shoots in a photojournalistic/ fine art style contact Medina Photography @ www.medinaphotography.com Engagement session included with every package.
Posted by R.Medina; updated 01/15/06

Looking For Photographer     (2 replies)

We are looking for a photographer for a Knoxville, TN wedding. The catch is that we would like them to shoot in raw and give us the files instead of ordering prints. Anybody know someone who will do this?
Posted by Jen; updated 01/14/06

Twin Cities/MN Photographer    

Our studio is based in Anoka, MN (near the Twin Cities). We offer digital photography and do photojournalistic and traditional work. Reasonably priced AND you get a CD with all your images burned onto it. Visit our web site at: www.ptbridal.com. Have a GREAT DAY!! ...
Posted by Cheri Rice; updated 01/15/06

Impressionist Paintings From Your Wedding Images    

Check out our "Impressions" series of painted wedding photographs. You can provide your favorite image or we can create a new one for you and turn it into a piece of wall art for your new home. All images are printed on canvas and have the feel of a real painting. ...
Posted by Helen; updated 01/08/06

Getting Married And Looking For A Great Photographer?    

Houston Photographer - MH Photography offers elegant, timeless, storybook imagery for your wedding day. Custom packages to fit your needs. Will travel within state (inquire for a quote for expenses). Check out my website at www.mhphouston.com.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 01/08/06

Indian Live Music Band.    

Http://www.medleyentertainmentinc.com - Indian Live Music Band is a one stop shop for all your events & entertainment needs. Browse through their web-site and explore various services that they offer like Live Music Band, event management and entertainment services. If ...
Posted by Reddy; updated 01/08/06

Looking For A Great Photographer?    

After it`s all said and done you have only a few "things" left from your wedding day: rings, photos, & each other. Take this into consideration when selecting your wedding photographer. Elegant, Timeless, Passion... Your Love Story ...by MH Photography Houston ...
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 01/08/06

Maggie Sottero Moulin Rouge Wanted     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Maggie Sottero Moulin Rouge, size 4 or 6.
Posted by Crystal; updated 01/08/06

Inflatable MoonWalks In Arizona    

Inflatable Moonwalks at great prices for all day. Check out our website at www.AzBouncingBuddies.com and call to reserve yours today at 602-702-0831.
Posted by Christine/Shakir; updated 01/11/06

Seeking Videographer For Wedding     (2 replies)

I am seeking a student videographer for my Rochester NY wedding in October 2006. I am also considering a photographer/videographer package, but I am on a budget. Any ideas for this busy bride? :) :) :) :)
Posted by Candy; updated 01/11/06

Affordable Videographer In Las Vegas Also Needed!!     (1 reply)

As with my post for an affordable photographer, I am also looking for a very affordable videographer. Students encouraged!! I need someone to film the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. Please contact me at thu.n.huy@gmail.com Thanks!
Posted by Thu; updated 01/11/06

Photographer & Videographer     (1 reply)

I am getting married June 2, 2006 and I am on a tight budget and we are trying to find a photographer who will also video the wedding for a reasonable price. Our wedding is to be held in the Huntsville, Alabama area. If anyone knows of anyone please e-mail me and let ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 01/11/06

I Need Cheap Photographer In Illinois     (3 replies)

I am looking for a cheap photographer for my may 20,2006 wedding in aurora,illinois. Can anyone help?
Posted by mary; updated 01/11/06

Videographers, Rochester NY     (1 reply)

Is anyone familiar with Jimmy C`s videography?? We booked him for our wedding, but our florist told us he did her wedding and it was horrible. Parts were missing and the mic didn`t work. I don`t know if I should look around or if this was just a flook. Any info would ...
Posted by Lynn; updated 01/11/06