Lonely Boy    

Wuz up lonely boyz well first how do u look like well me i look like J-lo im 16 years old and i am looking for a sexy guy?
Posted by diamond; updated 09/19/05

Driver With 15 Passenger Van For NYC Events    

My 1997 Ford E-350 Club wagon can move you or your clients belongings to wherever you/they need to go. I provide private transportation to groups of people. I take sports teams to their games,DJ`s and bands to their gigs, groups of people to concerts, weddings, ...
Posted by D. Thomas; updated 09/18/05

Affordable Photographer Available In Northeast!    

If you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Northeast, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Monique McIntyre and I am a military mother of three that supplements our income by photographing special events. I think that you`ll find my ...
Posted by Monique; updated 09/13/05

Maggie Sottero, EVITA    

Does anyone have a photo of this dress as Ivory with the pink/green beading? Could you please email it to me?
Posted by jamie; updated 09/15/05

Wedding Photographer At Your Service    

Need a wedding photographer in the Tri State area. My prices are reasonable and I am very reliable. I promise to not disappont you. I live in the Allentown, Pa area. I have many dates open for this year and for 2006. Check out my site and get in touch with me if you ...
Posted by Wanda Missy; updated 09/16/05

Reasonable N Reliable Wedding Photographer    

Tired of looking for Wedding Photographers and finding out that their prices are too high, or not in your area? Well I have the answer for you. I am a wedding photographer with many years of experience and my prices are very reasonable. Take a look at my website and ...
Posted by Wanda Missy; updated 09/16/05

Borders,Invitations,Collages    

Graphic Designer: Flyers for events,Borders for photograghers, Invitations for events. Www.extravagantbusiness.com
Posted by James Rhinehart; updated 09/04/05

Twin Cities Wedding Photojournalism    

If you`re getting married in Minnesota or Wisconsin and you`re looking for artistic photographic coverage I hope you`ll check out my web site! Especially experienced right here in St. Paul at Como Conservatory, St. Paul Cathedral, Irvine Park, and many other popular ...
Posted by Linda Lee; updated 09/04/05

Seeking Photographic Assistant    

We have a photography studio in Beaumont Texas. We are seeking an experienced photographer who is needing employment due to the hurricane.
Posted by cherylchristophe; updated 09/05/05

Photographer Looking For Work In MN     (1 reply)

Hello, I am looking for work in the MN area. I specialize in portrait photography including Adults, Children, Babies, Famlies, Couples, Pets, and High School Seniors. Nervous about getting pictures taken? Don`t worry! I work out of my home studio giving you the ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/07/05

Affordable Photographer    

Brides and grooms start early looking for a wedding photographer. If you are in the market for an affordable one, look up my website and page. I have packages starting at $800.00. Hope to hear from couples soon before dates are all gone. Thanks Rob Fountain ...
Posted by rob fountain; updated 09/09/05

Ametuer Photographer / Student Photographer    

I am looking for someone to take pictures for me at my wedding 4/22/06 in Delaware. I am looking for an ametuer photographer. The hours will be 2 or 3pm to 12am. Compensation negotiable. Please email me at my3gr8tkids@aol.com with a few portfolio pictures if interested....
Posted by Shannon; updated 09/11/05

Texas Wedding Photographer Grand Opening    

Attention Texas Brides...If you are looking for a wedding photographer, consider MH Photography. Check out my website at www.mhphouston.com. I have pricing available for all budgets. All packaged weddings include your personalized website of your images for friends and ...
Posted by MH Photography; updated 09/12/05

Looking For Good DEAL In ALABAMA     (4 replies)

Our budget has undergone some trimming and I need a good photographer or student to work my wedding next year. Anyone out there.
Posted by Ms. Dunning; updated 09/12/05

Lewmax Photo In NYC/Long Island    

Has anyone used them?
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/23/05

Curious About Your Business    

Please contact me regarding your cool new business at my email address or at (859)983-1566. Thank You!
Posted by Bradley Smith; updated 08/26/05

Experienced Photographer     (1 reply)

Www.onefinalshot.com
Posted by Terence; updated 08/11/05

Los Angeles County Photographer     (1 reply)

Visit me at onefinalshot.com
Posted by Terence; updated 08/11/05

Houston Budget Photographer???     (7 replies)

I need an inexpensive wedding photographer for a houston wedding. I can`t believe these people overcharge so much just because of the word "wedding." they`re exploiting people on the happiest day of their lives! is there maybe some way to hire a student photographer or ...
Posted by alison; updated 08/12/05

Houston Wedding Videographer    

Anyone looking for a Houston videographer should check out Studio 919. I would recommend them to anyone! You will notice their prices are so low, but the quality is outstanding... I wouldn`t change a thing about my wedding video. They captured all of the best moments. ...
Posted by Kim; updated 08/15/05

Makeup Artist For TV Needed    

New Horror Sitcom to hit cable is in need of makeup artists. Basic TV makeup on all skins types. SFX Makeup, IE bald caps, prosthetics, creature creation, etc. Also a wardrobe assistant to the Costume Designer. In The Cellar is a new Creature Feature type show that is ...
Posted by Veronica Craven; updated 08/16/05

Videos    

Hey guys, if u have videos from your quince anos could u please send them?!? im having one on may 13 next year so if u would send me some videos that would be great thnx alot heres me e-mail if u have videos : chikenbutt26@yahoo.com
Posted by Erika; updated 08/17/05

Used Portable Dance Floor    

I am interested in buying used portable dance floor panels. Please send me information / Contacts
Posted by Hector; updated 08/17/05

Photo Shoot - Wardrobe Racks     (1 reply)

We are going to Cabo with a photo team in early Sept. To shoot a women`s clothing catalog. Can anyone tell me where (in or near Cabo) I can rent: Wardrobe racks, c-stand and some other photo equipment ?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/17/05

Peewee     (1 reply)

Hey peewee ur are so fine like daddy yankee u both are the hotties guy
Posted by Thania; updated 08/18/05