Celebrity Wedding Video Is Offering 20% Disco    

Celebrity Wedding Video, the leading provider of high-end wedding films for those with discerning tastes, is offering a 20% discount on all wedding packages booked during March. Visit the website at: http://www.celebrityweddingvideo.com P.S. We offer High ...
Posted by Andrew Lock; updated 03/03/05

Do You Need A Student Wedding Photographer?     (1 reply)

I am a student photographer working to build my professional portfolio. I pride myself on providing quality services. If you are on a limited budget looking for a photographer I would love the chance to assist you. I will only charge $100 (for 4-5 hours of work). If ...
Posted by April; updated 03/02/05

New Company Looking To Work At Or Near Cost    

There is a new production company in the central Florida area looking for production work at or near costs to build portfolios. There are two parts to the Production firm P5 Productions (www.p5productions.com) does high end commercials and stuff while Teardrop ...
Posted by Tommy; updated 02/25/05

Free Photographer For Your Wedding In Los Ang    

We are looking add pictures in our porfolio and would like to offer our services for free at your wedding. 100% free. We will take pictures, edit the pictures and give your proof and two albums. We are looking for a beautiful couple who is going to marry in March or ...
Posted by david; updated 02/28/05

On A Budget     (2 replies)

My fiance and I are looking for someone to shoot our wedding on May 14th 2005,. We are limited on the money we are able to spend as we are paying for it ourselves. I am located in Orange County, Ca, and I would like to know if anyone can set up a package that will be ...
Posted by Joseph; updated 02/28/05

Plan Ahead    

Brides and Grooms plan ahead to get the photographer you want for your wedding. Dates fill up quick, so don`t wait too long. I have open dates, so check out my website and give me a call. Visit our page for more info: Rob Fountain Wedding Photography
Posted by rob; updated 03/01/05

Low Cost Wedding Videography In Jamaica    

We are planning to be married in Montego Bay, Jamaica on October 19, 2005. Staying in the Sandals Resort and are looking for a good photographer. The wedding pictures are separate from the package, but it sounds pretty good. They will video the ceremony for $200 and ...
Posted by Geri; updated 02/16/05

Free-Photographer    

If you are looking for a good photographer in Northern New York, look us up on our website. Book in the month of February and get a second photographer free to shoot candid photos. Visit our page for more info: Rob Fountain Wedding Photography
Posted by rob; updated 02/16/05

BE AMAZED & RECEIVE FREE COUPONS. SAVE BIG!!    

BE AMAZED & RECEIVE FREE COUPONS. SAVE BIG!!! Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of FREE coupons. Nice. Email larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.VideoLarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 02/18/05

CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE AT A GREAT PRICE......    

PLEASE CALL ME AT (323) 514-4285 Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations-Table Lines and Chair Covers
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 02/19/05

Jo Shoupe And Michael Webb    

Jo Shoupe`s the latest fling in the long line of affairs that entertain MIchael Webb. Seems like late night "study" sessions have become very heated. Amazing - I thought better of her than to do a married man.
Posted by portrait photos; updated 02/23/05

WANTED    

Looking for a couple or two who did NOT plan on or budget for a wedding videographer. I may be able to help. Arizona
Posted by cre; updated 02/23/05

Photographer - Milwaukee/Waukesha WI     (3 replies)

My daughter`s wedding is in November and we are looking for a referral to a photographer who is personable, reliable, effective, and reasonable. All we`ve heard are negatives -- any positive help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Chris; updated 02/23/05

Hebron/Milwaukee, WI Reasonable Photographer?     (1 reply)

We haven`t been too impressed with the photographers in the WI area - we would be willing to consider someone newer in the business who has fresh ideas, is a little more eager to please, and can live with a bit of a lower budget - not free, just less than $1300.00 for ...
Posted by Sherri; updated 02/24/05

Wedding Videos     (1 reply)

Hello I`m Looking to do Wedding Videos. I have over nine years of editing and camera experience from television news, sports, and commercial video. I have done one wedding but need more for my resume. If you are interested or know someone getting married after feb 1st ...
Posted by chris; updated 02/15/05

Turning Pro    

I would suggest taking classes, and workshops and shooting as much as possible. Study photography books. Figure out how someone got a particular shot. If your doing people, study poses and lighting and shoot as many people as possible. Start with family, friends, pets, ...
Posted by Marsha; updated 01/24/05

Laser Artistry    

Gifted people can create amazing pieces of art with the tools of their craft. Art has evolved from painting on cave walls, to carving into wood, to sculptures in bronze and now laser to stone. Josh has the capability of producing detail so precise that photographs can ...
Posted by Craig Reynolds; updated 01/26/05

Looking For Cheap But Quality Videography    

My fiance and I just decided that we want a video of our 5/12/06 wedding so let`s just say it wasn`t figured into the budget. I am looking for a student or someone who does this for a hobby. We are getting married in the Kintnersville, PA (Bucks County) area. Please ...
Posted by Sheena McConnell; updated 01/26/05

Photographer For My Wedding     (5 replies)

I was wondering if anyone knew of a reasonable photographer? I dont want to pay to much but yet i want to give what they deserve. I`d like any help i could get
Posted by trina; updated 01/29/05

TFP - New Model ORLANDO    

My daughter is just starting out with the modeling and acting industry...we`re looking for a photographer to exchange TFP... Know anyone? Give us a holler! Thanks! Tiggrmommi@aol.com Cheryl
Posted by Cheryl; updated 02/06/05

New Wedding Animation And Firewerks For Edito    

Wedding animation studio VideoForEdit.com for all editors special present wedding and proffesional animation library footage toolkit for editing
Posted by Vitaly; updated 02/07/05

Adult Amateur Actresses    

No exp. Needed, safe, fun and friendly, great pay!
Posted by Terri; updated 02/07/05

Your Wedding Video In High Definition Video    

Your wedding day can never be repeated, it`s a one time event that is lost in time unless you hire a professional videographer. At Celebrity Wedding Video we are the innovators in the use of High Definition technology, to preserve your memories at the best possible ...
Posted by CWV; updated 02/08/05

Be Amazed! Receive FREE Coupons – Save Big.    

Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of FREE coupons. Nice. Email larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.VideoLarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash elaborate production? We create one of a kind entrance ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 02/09/05

NYC--Boston-Looking For Nude Female Models    

Make major $$$$. Female Adult actresses and models needed for video and Internet projects. New and inexperienced actresses and models are OK. We Want fresh faces. We’re looking for females of all looks 18 and over Please send: Name, Telephone &/or Email, ...
Posted by Laz Productions; updated 02/11/05