20 Year Experienced Wedding Photographer    

See my site at http://www.dubnoffphoto.com. Booking now for the 2005 wedding season! Visit our page for more info: Dubnoff Wedding Photography
Posted by Mike Dubnoff; updated 01/18/05

Looking For Retired Portrait Photographer    

I have an old photo--a portrait of a child that is between 25-35 years old. The photographer`s name at the bottom appears to be "Wayne of Denver." There may be an intial in front of the Wayne--it`s hard to tell. Has anyone heard of this person or studio? I am trying to ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 01/18/05

Chicago Area Wedding Video    

We are currently booking the 2005 Wedding Season. We specialize in combining wedding cinematrography and documentary for a compelling wedding video. We are Party Pop vendors. Go to our website at http://weddingswithhart.com to view over an hour of our wedding video ...
Posted by Donna Hart; updated 01/11/05

$800 Worth Of FREE Coupons    

Be Amazed! Receive free coupons Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of coupons. Nice. Larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.VideoLarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash elaborate production? We ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 01/11/05

Male Bridal Show Models Wanted    

I am Interested in becoming a bridal show tuxedo model.
Posted by Bryant; updated 01/13/05

Male Dwarf Needed For Video In NJ    

Male Dwarf needed to shoot a short scene spanking a hot chick over a motorcycle in the Toms River area for a motorcycle hottie dvd we are putting out this spring called BIKER HONEYS.ALL interested parties can contact me through the bikerhoneys.com website or e-mail me ...
Posted by Paul; updated 01/17/05

Tsunami Victims    

Hello - I am going to donate 10% from all orders placed from today on....to the relief organization of your choice to help aid the Tsunami Victims. I know it isn`t much but I hope it will help. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 01/03/05

FREE Coupons    

Be Amazed! Receive free coupons Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of coupons. Nice. Larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.VideoLarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash elaborate production? We ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 01/03/05

Digital Wedding Videos For $500 At Sky-3 (MA,    

At Sky-3 Video Productions we offer 100% Digital Recording and Editing starting at $500!!! So, if you to capture that special moment at the highest quality without breaking the bank....Sky-3 Video Productions is the place to call. 978-687-6314 (only in MA and CT)
Posted by Victor Centeno; updated 01/04/05

Dependable Videographer Needed    

I am looking for a videographer that will be needed to shoot video every other Tuesday at our church in Amityville NY. The service needed will be long term. The video shot will be aired on Cablevision daily. Your work and my Pastor`s preaching will be seen by many many ...
Posted by Jackie Smith; updated 01/05/05

Reliable Videographer    

Thank you Mr. Centano. I will definitely email you with more information. I appreciate your responding to my posting.
Posted by Jackie Smith; updated 01/08/05

Seeking Amateur Models    

Hi, I`m a `Semi Professional` photographer in Duluth Minnesota, and I`m looking for amateur models. My specialty is non-nude erotic, but I`ve done everything from portrait to lingerie. I prefer to photograph women who are average to plus size, all races, and maturity ...
Posted by James; updated 01/08/05

Wedding Photographer {San Francisco}    

{Approach} Photography has always sparked my curiosity; I was hooked by the age of twelve. Through photography I have explored both my personality and the world around me. When I documented my sister’s wedding in Korea, I found that saving those ephemeral moments ...
Posted by Young; updated 01/09/05

Unique Wedding Photographer (nor. Cal    

Serving Northern California Jung Jung Photography Offers affordable rate Please visit JungJung Photography Http://www.jungjung.com Http://partypop.com/Vendors/4052875.htm
Posted by Young; updated 01/10/05

Affordable Wedding Photographer Alabama    

My name is Jaime McMillan I encourage you to visit my web site to find affordable and stunning photography. Www.jaimemcmillanphotography.com
Posted by Jaime; updated 12/22/04

Be Amazed! Receive $800 In Free Coupons    

Be Amazed! Receive $800 in free coupons Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of coupons. Nice. Larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.videolarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash elaborate production? ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 12/27/04

Sell Your Photographs    

Innovative online marketing for event photographers. No startup, monthly, or commission fees. Start selling your photographs to clients on the internet now. Visit http://www.imageselect.net
Posted by Mark; updated 12/29/04

Wedding Video With A Difference    

When looking to hire a wedding videographer, don`t let price be your only determinant. Ask yourself if you want glamour, moving pictures, or a realistic documentary of your day. Videographers are as different in their styles as you can imagine. Make certain that their ...
Posted by naomi; updated 12/29/04

FREE Video Coupons    

Be Amazed! Receive free coupons Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of coupons. Nice. Larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.videolarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash elaborate production? We ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 12/30/04

Maryland Wedding Photographer Needed    

I`m looking for an in-obtrusive photographer (digital or film) to shoot for four hours on June 25th in Westminster, MD. No retouching/processing is needed. We just need the negatives/digital images.
Posted by Sean; updated 01/02/05

OLDER MODLES IN KENNEWICK WA    

Need Older Modles Wanted!!! Pay is Great Must have an open mind.
Posted by Jim; updated 01/02/05

Arizona Video Production And Editing CHEAP!     (1 reply)

I am a seasoned Videographer and editor in Phoenix offering Cheap Video services for Dance Recitals, Weddings, Sporting Events, Recruiting Tapes, and Scripted Commercial Video. Over 9 years experience working in television and a sports network. I offer VERY resonable ...
Posted by Chris; updated 12/11/04

Student Needs Photographer In Tampa To Work W     (1 reply)

My name is Melinda.I `am looking for a professional Photographer who is willing to train me.I `am currently a student pursuing my diploma in photography.If you are willing to train me please e-mail me @ jemz4@msn.com Thank you!
Posted by Melinda; updated 12/18/04

Palm Beach Wedding     (4 replies)

I need a good quality videographer and photographer at a reasonable price for my wedding in west palm...Can someone give me some suggestions of who to use and who not to use?? Thanks!!! amberstoke@hotmail.com
Posted by Amber; updated 12/18/04

May I Assist You?...Denver Photographers    

Hi all, I`m curious if there are many shooters in the Denver, Colorado area that use the board and happen to have too much work or need help once in a while!!?? I`m a fledgling photog, well not really, with a lot to learn, I think. I would like to be a ...
Posted by Chuck; updated 12/20/04