Photo Wall Mural

Anyone know where I can purchase a photo wall mural of a city at night such as New York? We need to cover a back wall of the reception hall and thought a realistic mural of a city scene at night would be great. Then we can use fabrics to drape around the mural giving the appearance of a window in a fine restaurant overlooking the city. The only thing we have found so far are those murals with the Twin Towers still in the scene. I feel it in poor taste to even think of using them. Thank-you for any help.
Posted by Brenda; updated 02/19/03

Thank-you for the information. I looked at the site but none of the murals are in the size we need. We need to cover at least 8 ft high and at least 12 ft wide. Ty for all your help!
Posted by Brenda; updated 02/19/03

Hi there. I am not sure but have you tried going to a copy specialty store? Copyworks here in Iowa special make things like this. I am not sure how costly it is but that may be an option for you. Take a photo or a magazine picture in of what you want and ask them if they can do things like that. You may have to do it in two sections but I am sure it is possible. Just a thought for you. Hope you find what you want and good luck!!!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/19/03

The city at night wall mural is just what I am trying to find. Not New York with the twin towers. Have you found any? Please.
Posted by mary; updated 11/10/03

No, I am sorry to say I did not find one. I actually had located one and ordered it only to have an e-mail sent to me stating it was discontinued. I will look back through some of the sites I visited when looking for the murals and if I come across anything I will be more than happy to send you the information. Good Luck! :)
Posted by Brenda; updated 11/10/03

Hello,
Have you went to a paint store or wallpaper store yet? I know our local Sherwin Williams have the large murals. I am not sure what all they have. But I bet they could get something in for your big day. Email me a angwillard@yahoo.com if you would like me to stop by my local one and see how much they cost and what they have and or get in.
Posted by Ang; updated 11/10/03

Have exhausted all hope .........Local (foot traffic),internet etc.....on that City Night Scape wall mural. Just orered a wonderful winter Castle in the Mountains 8 panel mural. John Seven Paint store gave me three wallpaper installers` phone number.s.......Each rejected my installation request. Come to find out they say...that they are a nightmare to install.......the paper is not quality and is not at all workable..........What a shame.......Well it was a great idea........That is while the dream lasted.. Thanks for your suggestions.......Happy holidays to you and yours...
Posted by mary; updated 11/11/03