All Event Photographer In Minnesota    

I am an all event photographer in the Minnesota area. I am now open for business. Please feel free to check out my new web site, for the latest bridal shower pictures. Www.geocities.com/ljohnson204/weddings.html
Posted by Laura; updated 11/05/02

Minnesota All Event Photographer    

I am an all event photographer in the Minnesota area. I am now open for business. Please feel free to check out my new web site, for the latest bridal shower pictures. Www.geocities.com/ljohnson204/weddings.html
Posted by Laura; updated 11/05/02

Photographer Seeking Clients In Vancouver    

Please introduce your clients to my services here in Vancouver, B.C. And N.W. Washington. I am available for most portrait work from wedding to glamour , family, and most of all submissions to major mens magazines for females wishing to become glamour models. All ...
Posted by Nigel; updated 10/20/02

Wedding Photographer Open For Business    

Hello?~ :O) My name is Laura Johnson and I am located In the Willmar area of Minnesota. I am a professional Photographer. I shoot Weddings, engagements, family, friends, seniors, Children, holidays, pets- sometimes, new home construction, Real estate listings, ...
Posted by Laura; updated 10/23/02

*~Needed In Nova Scotia, Hlfx, Photographer~*    

Hi there all!! i thought i`d try this out, asking here... My fiance and i haven`t a bunch of cash, but we wanted to have some really nice wedding piccies done...Are there any cheap photographers out there?..*crosses fingers* ------`---,--{@
Posted by *~NightSpirit~*; updated 07/23/02

Personalized Wedding And Event Photography    

Hello folks! If you are planning a wedding or an event please take a moment to look at my page here on Partypop.com. I love photographing people and would consider it an honor to help you with your photographic needs. My prices and packages are not set in stone. Any ...
Posted by Bradford; updated 08/04/02

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER     (3 replies)

Hi there! I am an amateur photographer looking to take photos for your wedding. I have two years experience involved with photography and love my work. I am in need of starting a portfolio, so my rates would not be as high as a professional, but I think my quality ...
Posted by Eric Perich; updated 04/15/02

Video Taper     (2 replies)

I need someone to video tape my wedding CHEAP! I`m in Jacksonville, FL
Posted by crissy; updated 07/05/02

CUTOUT PHOTOGRAPHY     (1 reply)

TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO DOES PHOTOGRAPHY LIKE THEY DO AT CARNIVALS/THEMEARKS WHERE YOU STICK YOUR HEAD IN A HOLE THAT HAS A THEME PAINTING ON THE FRONT, LIKE A LARGE WOODEN BOARD. EXAMPLE, JUNGLE WITH MONKEYS. CAN`T REALLY EXPLAIN IT ANY OTHER WAY
Posted by SUE; updated 07/02/02

VIDEO MUSIC    

Does anyone have any suggestions for music when the groom is getting ready? when the bride is getting ready?
Posted by TROY; updated 04/16/02

Live Video For Meetings? Not Really?    

Live video for meetings? Not really? We are sure that you have never met the same service in your life!!! It is a really now: Dating, dating services, weddings, family, marriage, online dating, online relationships, personals, relationships and many other things and ...
Posted by Pavel; updated 04/26/02

VIDEO MUSIC    

I need help in choosing songs to played on our video while the groom is getting ready and when the bride is getting ready. Any advice would be appreciated.
Posted by T; updated 04/30/02

PHOTOGRAPHER WILL SHOOT FOR FREE!!     (1 reply)

Hi, I`m Bradford, a bay area photographer who is trying to get into the wedding business. If you have your wedding clothes or formal wear I will shoot your portraits, engagement photos, etc. For FREE. I will give you 4 (11x14) archival, black-and-white prints. You can ...
Posted by Bradford; updated 03/09/02

Photographers     (2 replies)

I`m assistanting my daughter plan her wedding and now we`re looking for reasonable priced photographers, in the ny area , any of the 5 boros or in long island. Anyone have any names, and numbers ? Thanks
Posted by faith; updated 05/20/02

Song For Groom Getting Ready For Video.     (2 replies)

I would like to have some ideas. For my wedding I`m trying to decide what song to put to myself getting ready and relaxing before I and my party go to the church? Any ideas? Thanks This is for my video.
Posted by AJ Smith; updated 01/07/02

CARICATURES FROM PHOTOS !!!!!!     (1 reply)

We can do great Caricatures from photos . Both B&W & Color. Families , Staff Scenes , Gift & Retirement sketches. We can work with other entertainers too & add our art to their package.
Posted by MARC; updated 12/12/01

Photographers    

I am looking for a good Photographer, but don`t have a fortune to spend...any suggestions? I live near Goshen, Indiana
Posted by Deb; updated 12/12/01

Wedding Photographer/Videographer    

I have been a portrait photographer for actors/models and an independent filmmaker for over seven years. I recently started working as a photographer/videographer for weddings and was delighted with the results and the experiences. I am flexible on rates, professional ...
Posted by Paul; updated 12/20/01

Video Scavenger Hunt     (1 reply)

I am looking for some ideas for a scavenger hunt. We have thought of having a video hunt. We have a wonderful old building we can use as a start. It has a basement with wonderful rooms.
Posted by Maureen ; updated 04/29/01

Home Video Wanted For NBC Series     (2 replies)

ATTENTION AMATEUR VIDEOGRAPHERS: I am working on a new hidden camera series for NBC, titled, "SPY TV". We are looking to buy home video of people pulling harmless "candid camera" - type pranks on their family and friends. We pay for each clip we use. Please ...
Posted by Rich ; updated 06/21/01

Video To Dvd Transfers And Editing    

We offer video tape to dvd transfers and editing. Here is the temporary website. We can make your memories last forever.... Http://hometown.aol.com/nihautoo2/myhomepage/business.html
Posted by reggie; updated 02/22/02

(Sort Of) Free 2nd Photographer @your Wedding    

See the full story at www.bostonphotographs.com. Here is the short story : I will come as a second photographer (in the Boston area) at your wedding at no charge. I will take pictures and post them on my website where you or any of your guests can purchase prints.
Posted by Sorin Varzaru; updated 02/28/02

Photography For All Your Needs!!!    

For reasonable wedding, party, group and special event photography, Photography by Laura, Phoenix, AZ based, is your answer for reasonable, fine photography. I can also answer your photography questions. Visit our page for more info: Photography by Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 11/06/01

Store Your Wedding Photos    

We have created a new way to store you wedding photos for easy storage or travel that is much more efficient and organized versus leaving them in the developers sloppy paper packages or throwing them in a drawer or shoe box. You can also store you stickers, cd`s, and ...
Posted by George G; updated 11/17/01

Looking To Photograph Wedding For Trade     (7 replies)

True Fine Art Wedding Photographer will photograph unique wedding for trade to use for gallary material. Coverage, travel and album included. MUST BE UNIQUE WEDDING. High quality gallary work. Www.fine-art-bride.com
Posted by Eileen Adams; updated 12/06/01