$800 Professional Wedding Photographer!! California    

My name is Della White. I am a professional photographer who is expanding my wedding portfolio. I am willing to shoot your wedding for $800. You will receive a copy of the pictures on Compact Disc and you can either print them at your own leisure or use my printing ...
Posted by Della; updated 10/06/05

Wonderful Photographer In Ohio     (5 replies)

In response to a type posted on the board and to any one who is looking for a great all round affordable photographer in the columbus/Ohio area. We would definitely recommend rob schreuder too. He added an extra plus to our wedding day. It was a great joy to see him ...
Posted by Nique; updated 10/05/05

Jarocho's    

Stay away from Jarocho`s video or unless you want your video f*** up like he did mine. Well his Dj is great, the video is the one that s****.
Posted by Liz ; updated 10/04/05

UndercoverWear Home Parties Medford Oregon    

Have an UndercoverWear Home Party. It`s a blast. You can email me if you are interested and live in the Medford Oregon area. Hostess earns great rewards for party.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 10/04/05

Cancun Wedding Photgraphy    

For all couples who plan to get married in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or the Riviera Maya. Please contact me for wedding, portrait and event photography services, at valdecoa@yahoo.com.
Posted by valdecoa; updated 10/04/05

WEDDING & EVENTS VIDEOGRAPHER AVAILABLE     (1 reply)

Wedding & Events Videographer available for: Weddings Family Reunions Parties Corporate & Private Events Reasonable Rates. Professional Results. Excellent Service.
Posted by Adrianne; updated 10/05/05

BARRY FISHER    

I called the number on one of the postings and learned that this is his ex-sister in laws phone number and he does not live their. She is asking if we can not call her anymore. She does not think he has a phone and the last known address is the 1906 Juniper Lane.
Posted by Mandy; updated 09/26/05

Houston Photographer Available    

Visit www.mcphotography.biz - available for portrait, event, wedding, commercial, product, and editorial assignments. Currently running specials on senior portraits and weddings booked through the end of the year. Please note our fashion and wedding galleries are under ...
Posted by MC_Photography; updated 09/26/05

Houston Wedding Photographer & Videographer     (5 replies)

Hi I am looking for an inexpensive Photographer & Videographer for my wedding in Houston, TX for December 3, 2005. They are sooooo expensive that I do not know what to do & I would not mind getting a student to do this type of work. Please Help!!!
Posted by Chena; updated 09/26/05

Orlando/Cocoa Beach Fl Photographer Needed     (1 reply)

I am getting married in November, and still need a photographer.....cheap!!!! Anyone have any ideas?
Posted by sara; updated 09/28/05

Got My Pics Finally    

I finally got my pictures in the mail today. I guess Barry is getting scared of all the folks coming after him. I haven`t had time to check them all but I have the negatives now so anything that is wrong I will just take to get enlarged somewhere else. I do know that ...
Posted by Jenn; updated 09/28/05

Want To Rent Houseboat Seattle    

Looking to rent houseboat for 2 october 15 in seattle WA
Posted by wendy steere; updated 09/29/05

Brides Amid Dresses    

I wanted to inform that I recently went to a davids bridal in syracuse,the service was so bad from my sales associate she never helped my maid of honor with her dress she disappeared for 20 min and I was left in a wedding dress helping my maid of honor with her dress ...
Posted by m.joyce; updated 09/29/05

VIdeo And DJ Services     (1 reply)

Www.edit1one.com samples will be up soon. Making the best videos in the DFW!!!!!
Posted by DJ Desibul; updated 10/01/05

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY    

I am in the IL (chicagoland area) looking for a photographer, I am looking for maybe a student or someone who does this as a hobby, money is a huge problem. Trying to cut back as much as possible, but still looking for memories.
Posted by RHONDA; updated 09/20/05

Do You Need A Quinceañera Photographer    

Are you on a budget and need a Quinceañera photographer? I`m planning to move into this area but have only done 1 Quince and one wedding in Mexico, and will have another family wedding in October in Los Angeles. So I need a couple of actual Quinceañeras in the ...
Posted by Ian; updated 09/21/05

Photographer And Videographer    

Any photographers and videographers in the Boston area? Student are ok
Posted by Jaxx; updated 09/21/05

PUT YOUR PHOTOS &/OR MOVIES TO DVD.    

Preserve your memories. Put your most treasured photos and/or videos to a DVD. We also offer Digital Nonlinear Editing, movie color correction, photo restoration, photo color correction and video duplications for all types of media. Reasonable Rates. Professional ...
Posted by Adrianne; updated 09/21/05

Barry Fisher    

GOD BLESS YOU LORI. YOU HAVE MADE ALOT OF BRIDES VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR OBTAINED INFO, ESPECIALLY MY DAUGTHER. YESTERTERDAY SHE CRIED WITH PURE DISPAIR, TODAY SHE SMILES WITH HOPEFUL OPTIMISM. THANK YOU.
Posted by kt; updated 09/22/05

Wedding Photography    

Barry Fisher`s correct address is 1906 Juniper Lane, Bensalem, Pennsylvania. He does not reside at the Wood Street address that was posted on this website. Additionally, he has no siblings. He is an only child. Any attempt to contact the Wood Street address will ...
Posted by liz mccarry; updated 09/23/05

Wedding Photography    

Barry Fisher`s correct address is 1906 Juniper Lane, Bensalem, Pennsylvania. He does not reside at the Wood Street address that was posted. Any attempt to contact the Wood Street address will result in immediate legal action by the true residents. Additionally, ...
Posted by liz mccarry; updated 09/23/05

Wedding Photographer    

Barry Fisher the wedding photographer`s correct home address: 1906 Juniper Lane, Bensalem, Pa. 19020 He does not reside at the Wood Street address that was posted in other messages. Thank you.
Posted by Liz; updated 09/23/05

Recording Studio    

Http://www.virlouise.com = HONEST
Posted by Bill; updated 09/23/05

Wedding Photographer    

We have been photographing weddings for nearly 30 years. We provide outstanding service and photographic images of your memorable day at affordable prices. You get high quality frame worthy prints for you previews in an album! Contact us or visit the web for a special ...
Posted by St Clair Studios; updated 09/25/05

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR FALL & WINTER WEDDINGS...    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards or your personalized wedding vows to hang in your new home for a memory of your special day. With over 20 years of experience - I serve nationwide!!!! Come browse my website ...
Posted by Cami; updated 09/25/05