CALLIGRAPHY FOR YOUR WEDDING    

When I address your invitations, the place cards and/or personalized wedding vows are discounted 10%. I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information. I ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/27/05

Gospel/Jazz Guitarist Needed For MIA Band    

Local Miami Guitartist with no attachments needed for new band targeting gospel and urban jazz industries. Will perform local events and hotels, private parties. We are Christians and want to have classy image. Every gig will be professional and sometimes charitable. ...
Posted by Michael; updated 07/27/05

Models Needed Form NJ Video     (2 replies)

Looking for female models for NJ video with slapstick fetish theme. Good pay. Write me for details.
Posted by Dave; updated 07/25/05

Elvis Items! Real Last Concert Video!!     (3 replies)

Hi All!! Just want everyone to know that `The King`s Connection` had exploaded for 2003. Now adding....jumpsuits, concert belts, blue suede shoes, autographs, Elvis costumes (even for your dog), and THE REAL LAST CONCERT VIDEO. Contact us at cgboles@metrocast.net..If ...
Posted by Connie Boles; updated 07/25/05

Photographer Available PA, NY, NJ, MD, and DC     (3 replies)

If you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Northeast, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Monique McIntyre and I am a military mother of three that supplements our income by photographing special events. I think that you`ll find my ...
Posted by Monique McIntyre; updated 07/26/05

Connecticut/New England Videography, Photography, DVD    

OProductions located in Hamden Connecticut is your source for affordable Photography, Videography, DVD Conversion and Production, and many other creative media needs. Contact us for affordable pricing. Http://www.omediaproduction.com Info@omediaproduction.com
Posted by OProductions; updated 07/27/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS?    

Allow me to do them in calligraphy....Browse my website for prices and samples today! I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information. Looking forward to ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/14/05

Philly Brides Check Out This Videographer!    

Check this videographer out at groups.msn.com/tylerstarproductions Angel uses quality equipment that we expect and her prices are reasonable considering all the care she put in our video! Angel, Thank you!!!!!!! I finally got the video from my parents, and I ...
Posted by Franca; updated 07/15/05

Videography Dallas Texas    

Shooting Stars Video offers full service videography for your event, including photo to video montages that can be shown at your party/reception. Call for more information 214-298-6961 Or visit www.shootingstarsvideo.com
Posted by Kim; updated 07/16/05

Need Help!    

Iam photographer, located in Toronto and looking for better opportunities in US. Just wandering if someone can help me to find job in photography in NYC. Would be graceful for any help! Cheers. Serge
Posted by Serge; updated 07/18/05

Amateur Videographer NW NJ    

Looking for female amateur videographer to assist with erotic video production in NWNJ. Please email me at richard@glamour-modelsxxx.com for details.
Posted by Richard; updated 07/18/05

NEED A CALLIGRAPHER??    

When I address your invitations, the place cards and/or personalized wedding vows are discounted 10%. I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information. I ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/19/05

Do You Need A Videographer For Your Wedding?    

Our website - www.HappyEndingWeddingVideo.com LAS VEGAS WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY. LICENSED AND INSURED. Happy Ending Productions LLC is Las Vegas` Premier Video Production Company for your Wedding Video needs. Visit our website and view our demo videos. Our ...
Posted by Happy Ending; updated 07/19/05

Affordable Package     (1 reply)

Hi! Rob Fountain Photography here to offer a package for your wedding and for people with a small budget. I will give you all day coverage for $850.00. I shoot all digital, color and black and white, put it on a CD for you and then you can take the CD to where ever to ...
Posted by rob; updated 07/21/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey..im having a quinceanera in january 2005...if anyone has anyvideos of andy quinceaneras...please mail me them ...or mail me at salaslsa@aol.com.
Posted by sara; updated 07/06/05

Well Rounded A/V Prod. Assistant In OC!    

Looking for A/V production oriented work in the OC-Los Angeles Area. I have professional production experience across the board, with a vast knowledge of AV equipment, and plenty of contacts. How may I be of service to you? Danny Flaherty HDanSol@yahoo.com Irvine, ...
Posted by Danny Flaherty; updated 07/06/05

All Your Digital Editing Needs    

I live in Camp Lejeune, NC and I work with digital editing, enhancing and photo collages! If you have a picture that needs some work done, someone removed from it or you just need to take off a few extra pounds please let me know!
Posted by erika; updated 07/06/05

Need NC Photo & Video     (1 reply)

Hey everyone, I need a photographer and videographer in the Eastern North Carolina Area to take pictures and tape my Sweet Sixteen I need the price and all the info. If anyone knows a good company to do this in my area please email me scottle@nboxwireless.net
Posted by Guerita; updated 07/06/05

Make Your Event Memorable    

You will receive high quality, top-notch photographers and videographers who have been screened to make your special event memorable. Call us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com. Vendors: your can advertise your business FREE. ...
Posted by Keith; updated 07/08/05

Colorado Student Photographer    

HI I live in Longmont Co and I am available for weddings, senior portraits, pregnancy portraits, animals, family gatherings and more. I have experience and VERY REASONABLE. I also have refrences. I am willing to travel. Mention this add and reecive a 10% discount. July ...
Posted by Shirley; updated 07/09/05

Student Photographer    

Looking for a student photographer for small wedding in Lakeland Florida on 1/8 (Sunday). Anyone interested please email me at latchhooklover@aol.com. Thanks!
Posted by Robin; updated 07/12/05

Photo Touching ,Photo Enchaning, Color Correction.    

We are based in Chennai, India. We are Group of 5 Guys Doing Photo Touching ,Photo Enchaning, Color and lighting Correction done professiionally frequently for many photographers in USA and Europe for the cheap cost of $2 per photo. Delivery of 50 photos per Day. ...
Posted by Madhan; updated 07/14/05

Photography     (1 reply)

If you need a photographer in Arizona, feel free to contact me. Email me and we can go over some ideas. Thank you David
Posted by David Bernie; updated 06/28/05

Vermont Wedding Photographer     (3 replies)

Hi there. I will be getting married Sunday, August 14th, 2005. My wedding is going to take place at a lovely inn located in Springfield, Vermont with approximately 35-40 guests attending. Currently the only thing that i have yet to do is book a photographer! i have ...
Posted by MzAis; updated 06/28/05

JR Video Productions    

JR Video Productions Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Graduations Serving the Chicago Area and suburbs. 847.414.0762 Www.jrvideoproductions.com
Posted by Joe; updated 07/02/05