Photographer In Mississauga?    

I am looking for a photographer in the Mississauga area. Thanks for any input.
Posted by Heather; updated 08/31/03

Crime Scene Photographer     (1 reply)

I AM A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER WITH TEN YEARS EXPERIENCE SEEKING A CAREER POSITION AS A CRIME SCENE PHOTOGRAPHER. I AM SEEKING JOB LEADS AS WELL AS ADVICE ON EDUCATION AND PREREQUESITES PLEASE REPLY TO rgantz@neo.rr.com
Posted by Ralph Gantz; updated 08/25/03

VIDEOS OUT THERE?    

Will pay for Dance Party USA tapes from 83-84`. My e-mail :
Posted by CURTIS; updated 08/20/03

Video    

Where would i be able to find the video for the steps of the waltz and other dances for a quinceanera party (sweet 15)? can any help me?? Thank you Lorena
Posted by Lorena; updated 08/23/03

Video For Quinceanera Party    

Where would i be able to find the video for the steps of the waltz and other dances for a quinceanera party (sweet 15)? can any help me?? Thank you Lorena
Posted by Lorena; updated 08/23/03

Waltz Dance Videos     (1 reply)

I need to find out about the dances , does any one by any chance know where i can find a video of the waltz dance steps, i live in cailfornia.
Posted by **k**; updated 08/10/03

I NEed A Video To Teach Us A Dance...     (3 replies)

I need a dance for all of the girls and guys to do.Not somethin so hard but somethin cute/nice and enjoying. So if you can help me .
Posted by monica; updated 07/16/03

Wedding Video Contest?    

Has anyone tried one of these wedding video contests? As a former bridesmaid, I`m considering sending in a tape of the wedding on behalf of my friend. I figure there`s no harm in sending it in. And who knows maybe they could win. There`s this one offered by www....
Posted by Jen; updated 06/25/03

Good Photographer    

Just wanted everyone to know about a great photographer. His name is Jay Kelly. Not sure of his web address... Do a search for Jay Kelly photography. Beautiful work. -Jasmin
Posted by Jasmin Phillips; updated 07/01/03

ANYBODY NEED WALTZ TEACHERS & PHOTO/VIDEO?     (3 replies)

My husband and I are partners in this business... We are located in Long Beach, Ca... If you live around my area, call me at (562) 234-1894 cell, or home (562) 434-2980, or work (310) 898-1100 x2735 Very good prices...affordable...with a payment plan for those ...
Posted by Inez and Jose; updated 07/30/03

NEED WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!    

I am in desperate need of a decent photographer who is available to shoot my wedding July 26, 2003 in Grayson/Loganville/Snellville area. Film can be provided- I will develope, all you have to do is show up and shoot.
Posted by Daria; updated 06/27/03

Cheep Photographers     (1 reply)

Yea, but be carefull... Remember you get what you pay for.
Posted by John; updated 07/25/03

Atlanta, Ga Photographer    

Does anyone know of an EXCELLENT photographer in the Atlana, GA / Athens, GA area who has REASONABLE prices?
Posted by VeeBee; updated 07/27/03

Photography     (8 replies)

I am trying to get into the photography field. I am 21 yrs old. Do I need a degree, if not what classes should I take...Sheryl
Posted by sheryl; updated 08/07/03

AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER     (4 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MY AUGUST 9, 2003 WEDDING. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME SOON THANK YOU
Posted by PAT; updated 04/23/03

Very Good Photographer     (2 replies)

I know of a very good wedding photographer.Her name is Midge Lawlor.She has taken photographs for my family before and i am always pleased with her work. Her website is: photoartbymidge.com
Posted by mary; updated 04/24/03

CT Videographer    

Hello everyone - My name is Matthew and I represent Digital Media Odyssey. We are a full blown videography company in the tristate area. We will beat anyones prices! Please check us out on the web at www.DMOdyssey.com or email us at Matt@DMOdyssey.com. Thank you!
Posted by Matthew; updated 05/08/03

Photography Prices, How Much Is Too Much???     (9 replies)

I need help. My fiance and I have found the PERFECT photographer for our wedding and we really want to use him. My parents are saying that he`s too expensive and want us to go with a friend of the family who is less expensive and also a professional. The photographer ...
Posted by Kelli; updated 05/27/03

I WANT TO BUY QUINCEANERA PHOTOS    

Hello. My name is Melissa Woodington. I am an Art Director for a company in Auburn Hills, Michigan called Teacher`s Discovery. We provide teaching products for foreign language teachers and strive to capture the culture of the different countries. Currrently, we are ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 04/21/03

Photographer In Orlando, Florida    

Providing wedding photography that will capture your wedding day and keepsake photos for years to come. Please let us help you with the one detail of your wedding day that will last a lifetime. (407) 852-6214 Sincerely, Timothy Turner/Photographer ...
Posted by Timothy Turner; updated 04/11/03

Orlando Photogapher    

We are available for all occasions. We would love to photograph your Quinceanera. We provide floral decor as well. Sincerely Timothy and Linda Turner Eventphoto32837@yahoo.com Visit our page for more info: EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY
Posted by Timothy Turner; updated 04/12/03

Orlando Photographer Available    

I have been a photographer for over 25 years providing keepsake photography. For those on a tighter budget we have a photo gift registry. We can also provide flowers. Please visit our website to view our online portfolio. Visit our page for more info: EVENT ...
Posted by Timothy Turner; updated 04/12/03

Dance Video    

Hi i really need the dance video for the song Ay Papacito from LImite i was wondering can you please email me and plaese tell me were i can find it or order it over the net PLease email back Thanks
Posted by maria; updated 05/07/03

His Family Wants To Steal My Photographer!     (2 replies)

Okay! some of you might remember as the one who`s future in-laws refuse to wear navy bridesmaid dresses and are wearing them in green! Now they want use my wedding day, since I have booked a photographer as a phot opportunity for their family (minus me). I know they ...
Posted by jenna; updated 06/10/03

Photo Frame     (2 replies)

Looking for a picture frame with the words on it: "How do I love thee, let me count the ways."
Posted by Shar; updated 05/31/03