Photographer For Wedding     (1 reply)

I am looking for an inexpensve wedding photographer perferably a student to stay within my budget . The Date is may 27,2006 in Philadelphia if availabe please respond ASAP...........
Posted by Regina Brown; updated 02/15/06

Wedding Video     (1 reply)

Looking for a wedding video? I`m a recent Film School grad, with quite a bit of wedding experience and free time. I have pro quality digital video cameras and wireless mic system as well as impecable references. I have done about 10 weddings in the last two summers. ...
Posted by Tiberius N; updated 02/15/06

Wedding Pictures    

I hired accurate media for my Son`s wedding which took place in May of this year. Today, November, we still have not received all of the negatives and CD of the wedding and it took him forever to get our prints done and video which by the way was awful. I paid well ...
Posted by Carol Magnano; updated 02/13/06

Florida, Nationwide Wedding Photojournalist Available    

Hi, I`m a wedding photojournalist with more than 20 years experience. I`m based in Tampa Bay, but will travel to shoot weddings anywhere in the country. My cost is negotiable, but I can probably shoot your wedding and reception for LESS than a local shooter. Why/How? ...
Posted by Tim Boyles; updated 02/14/06

To All Who Are On A Budget...     (6 replies)

Hi to every one anywhere in PA, OH, WV, KY, IN and MI. I have just started out seeking more bussiness with something i have done for the last 7years. Are you looking for a photographer send me a type. And i will send you a small portfolio of what i might be able to do ...
Posted by robert; updated 02/15/06

Videography For Wedding    

I need a Videography that is not expensive for my wedding May 27,2006 in Philadelphia If you are the one contact me as soon as possiable.
Posted by Regina Brown; updated 02/15/06

WEDDING PHOTOS     (2 replies)

I AM GETTING MARRIED ON MARCH 11, 2ND MARRIAGE FOR BOTH. FIRST TIME I DID NOT HAVE A CHURCH WEDDING. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS TAKING THE PHOTOS...VERY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER. NEED ANY INPUT ON WHAT TYPE AND WHAT POSES FOR PICTURES, HAVE SOME IDEAS, BUT WOULD LIKE SOME ...
Posted by SHELLY; updated 02/09/06

Sexy Calendar Of Myself     (2 replies)

What i really want is several pic of myself so i can do a calendat for my husband just lik ethe sexy calenders for men but instead of those women it will be me in defferent sexy poses
Posted by sandy; updated 02/09/06

Professional Makeup Artist Available    

Let me make you feel beautiful while having fun and not thinking about if your makeup is coming off....I only use the best quality cosmetics and skin care. I am available for travel and am based out of Los Angeles, Arizona and New York. Please email me for rates and ...
Posted by Ellen; updated 02/09/06

OHIO Photographer Available    

I have a few 2006 dates still available and am also now booking for 2007. You can check out my website at http://www.pulsephotography.com.
Posted by Michelle Cantley; updated 02/10/06

Photography & Video    

Keepsake Photo & Video Www.mykeepsake.net Serving the Kansas City Area For over 30 years VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES FRIDAY & SUNDAY are 30% off Keepsake does travel around the country 1-913-248-0499
Posted by JoAnn Seuferling; updated 02/12/06

Canadian Resort Mineral Spa On The Largest Gulf Island!    

COME VISIT US AT SALT SPRING SPA AND RESORT: 30 minutes ferry ride from Victoria,BC, Canada. Salt Spring Island`s highly-acclaimed seaside spa resort features Uniquely designed ocean-view and forest-view chalets, each with their Own cozy wood-burning fireplace, ...
Posted by Josh; updated 02/12/06

VIDEO FOTOGRAPHER / FOR HIRE    

Helo id like to film your next event my fees are very reasonable iam reliable and can film your concerts etc. Please contact my pager on + 61 415 138 471 or my email: davidmoreno417@hotmail.com many thanks david
Posted by david; updated 02/13/06

Quinceanera    

My sister is having a quinceanera but we need a dance so can somebody help us or give us any idea my email is mexican_chica00@yahoo.com
Posted by Laida; updated 02/13/06

Houston, TX Photographer Available     (1 reply)

Professional, reliable and affordable photographer available in the greater Houston area for portraits, events, weddings, and product assignments. For more information visit www.mcphotography.biz or call 713-559-0932. MC Photography Www.mcphotography.biz ...
Posted by MC Photography; updated 02/08/06

Nashville/Middle TN Wedding Photographer Available    

Hello! My name is Gwynne Mountz with Mountz Photography. We offer one package that includes: Up to 8 hours of photography by Gwynne Mountz, capturing approximately as many as 150- 300 images, selecting the best images for a proof album A 2 hour Bridal Portrait ...
Posted by Gwynne Mountz; updated 02/08/06

Photography    

MH Photography will tell your love story by preserving the emotions and moments to be remembered for generations to come. After that special day, you can’t afford not to cherish the few things left – the memories, rings and your marriage. "Capturing Memories Today ...
Posted by Mary; updated 02/08/06

A TOUCH OF ELEGANCE......    

Looking for that special touch? Want to help set the tone for your wedding before the guests even arrive? Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy can give that special touch and that look of elegance. Now is the perfect time to decide when you need to mail ...
Posted by Cami; updated 02/09/06

Affordable Wedding Photographer In Cincinnati, OH    

Hello All, Are you a bride on a budget. Are you a bride that is looking for great photos....If you are looking for a photographer that takes great photos but without the great price tag....You have come to the right place. Www.rrphotography.net is the place you should ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/01/06

Wedding Location Ideas In St. Paul, Minnesota    

10 wedding location ideas in st. Paul Http://www.pagewise.com/articles/st.-paul-weddings.htm The article on this page lists ten wedding location ideas in St.Paul, Minnesota to hold your ceramony and/or reception at. (you may have to copy and paste the link ...
Posted by Angela Epps; updated 02/02/06

GRAND PRAIRIE PHOTOGRAPHER AVAILABLE     (4 replies)

I`m a photographer with 15 years experience (film & digital). Weddings-Quinceaneras-Model Portfolios. I can work with any budget. Email me for more information. Thanks
Posted by GILBERT CORTEZ; updated 02/04/06

Dallas And N.DFW Area Photogragher Seeks Wedding!!!     (1 reply)

I am a photographer that is seeking to build my wedding and engagement portfolio. I have great prices for the first 5 brides to contact me. You can see all my work at www.salernoexpressions.com or call me at 214.336.8001 for more information. All work can be ...
Posted by Johnita; updated 02/04/06

***PARTY PLANNERS That FIT YOUR BUDGET***    

Hello! One of my best friends and I have started planning parties for family, friends and others and decided we should go into business! If you need someone that will plan a party with personality - reply to this message! We are working with venders in the MA. And NH ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 02/05/06

Event Photographer    

Creative Event photography at a reasonable rate in the Southern California area. So. Cal. Photography, 858-232-9474
Posted by Timothy Swift; updated 02/06/06

~~~HOUSTON WEDDING PHOTOS~~~    

Your wedding day should be about you and your loved ones. The best photographs are the ones that capture the joy, tears and smiles as they happen. I offer a variety of packages to fit your needs. I also do Quinceaneras and Anniversary parties. Http://www....
Posted by Kwang Lee; updated 02/07/06