CookieSnaps (Photo Cookies) FAQ`s

View example pictures at www.thesnapshotcompany.com under cookiesnaps

Great edible favors for only $3.00/each + shipping.

What Kind of Cookie is used for the CookieSnaps?
The cookies are made from a very old family recipe -- a very thick and creamy butter cookie.

What Kind of Icing is used for the CookieSnaps? Vanilla icing is used as the base, to make the colors of the print brighter.

Are the Images on the CookieSnaps Edible? Yes Definitely! The snapshots are printed on sugar paper with edible ink (basically food coloring). Both are FDA approved.

What about the pictures needed for CookieSnaps? All the printing is done here, so all that`s needed is either a scanned version or the actual picture. We can scan the pictures for you if needed.

Do I have to use a picture? No, you can choose a message, clip art, ect -- anything that you can print or scan can go on the cookies.

Can I have mulitple pictures in a Batch? Yes, you can multiple snapshots or all of the same.

What shapes are available? Heart, Round, Square, Wedding cake, oval -- just about anything you can think of.

How are they packaged? Each cookie is packaged in a celophane bag (food stroage approved) and secured at
The top with ribbions (your choice of color).

How long can you store them? The cookies can be stored up to 3 weeks in the original packaging or frozen for 2 months or forever if your not going to eat them.

Can they be Shipped? Yes, they can! -- For shipping, I would recommend using UPS, FED ex or Priority Mail -- They are individually wrap in bubblewrap and then layered with bubble wrap -- there haven`t had any issues with breakage.

How about Delivery? We are located in Kansas City -- If your within a drivable distance, we will even deliver large quantities for the same fee you would pay for shipping -- A great excuse to take a road trip.

Are there other options for mailing? Yes, we provide individal mailers to send a single cookiesnap -- These are for Christmas Cards, Save the Date, Baby Announcements.

Are Samples Available? We will be happy to mail you samples -- Just email your mailing address -- If you have pictures or a message - send them - The sample will be made with them so you can see what an actual one looks like.

Visit our page for more info: The Snapshot Company

Posted by Melissa; updated 11/25/03