MOM NEEDS HELP!! BIRTHDAY FOR 2 YR OLD

HELP ME!!

My son is celebrating his 2nd birthday on March 30th.
He Loves "THE JUNGLE BOOK" and I am trying to make it a jungle book theme party for him but cannot find ANYONE with the themed invitations, plates,cups, napkins ETC... If you can help me please let
Me know A.S.A.P . It would be deeply appreciated!
Posted by Allison; updated 03/04/03

Hi i am havan the same problem. I am trying to find jungle book party accessories e.g invites party bags etc did you have any luck if so can you let me know where you found them..thanx
Posted by hannah; updated 06/27/03

Hi! We can make chocolate lollipops with junglebook characters or your son`s photo and any words you want on there. We can also make mylar balloons with jungle book things and/or your son`s photo.
Posted by Lesley; updated 06/28/03

Hi,
Please can you let me know if you do invitations and party baloons and if so can you give a price list and picture if poss of any work about jungle book that you do? Also what country are you in as I am in the UK. Do you send over here?
Many Thanks!
Hannah
Posted by Hannah; updated 06/29/03

Hi! I have special equipment that will allow me to make mylar balloons with any picture or words on it...the cost is $15.00 US dollars each plus postage to the UK. If you need invitations, I can make those as well to match. I don`t have any pictures because it is all custom work. If you would like to send me the pictures you want done, I will do those exactly or else take it from one of their books or something else. The chocolates are also imprinted with whatever you want. They cost $3.25 each plus shipping and require a minimum of 20 pieces. The invitations shouldn`t cost too much - just depends on the number and of course shipping. If you can send me a picture through your scanner on email, I can do it from that. Just send in a jpeg format w/300 dpi. You can email me direct at ballooncottage @aol.com. Thanks for your interest. Lesley
Posted by LESLEY; updated 06/30/03