14 Year Old B-Day Party

I need help i cant decide what to do for my 14th birthday becasue it`s in december ive done the whole sleep over and boling skating and done everthing i can think of but i need something new to do so please reply .
Posted by Kristy; updated 09/10/03

Hey try going laser tagging or paint balling. But I see where you are coming from I am having trouble too.
Posted by Chris; updated 09/26/03

For your 14th b-day you can go on a mall scavenger hunt, one of my friends did that and it was really cool. Just get a parent to go around the mall and write down a list of small items (hair accesories, keychains, nail polish, socks, etc.) when you have your party, give every team (of 2-3 kids) 10 dollars and a list of items and let them try to get the most things on the list in an hour. Get pizza afterward and you can give the items to the guedsts as party favors.
Posted by Renee; updated 09/30/03

Another great idea for a party is to get a group of girls and go get facials. You can also do hair/makeup and everything! This girl did it and everyone luved it!

Ok another idea is to make reservations at an indoor rock climbing center. Some of them will even plan the party and everything for you (easy on your parents) and it`s really fun!

If you have like 3-4 guests you can take you friends to a really fancy restaurant. Most girls like eating out and if you only have a few kids at your party you might even be able to rent a limo! It`s more expensive than my other ideas but it;s soooo fun!!!