Turning 14 And Have NO Idea Wat To Do!

Hello all! Hopefully you can help me out. I`m having my bday in less than two months and have NO idea wat to do for it! Last years party was huge cuz I was turning 13 so i need something as good or better to compete. I was thinking maybe some type of costume theme but dont know if thats a good idea or not. N e ideas on themes or games? plz i need some help!
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/20/03

Hey andrea. I`m just like you. Our birthdays are around the same time, (mines 10-28-89) and i came on the internet to get some ideas. What me and my cousin came up with is: like, you and some friends could make a music video with a favorite song and just use a camera to tape it. Or you could do musical chairs, but instead of using chairs, use nail polish, and who ever has the last bottle gets to keep it. If you have some ideas for me, andrea, e-mail me here at hazel_eyed_godess2008@yahoo.com
Thanx, ali
Posted by ali; updated 10/04/03

Hi

I dont know if it is too late for ideas but what about airbrush tattoos they are temorary and last up to about 3 to 5 days also airbrush tanning and Glitter tattoos are beautiful.

I suggest this because it is what I do for a business and it is great from ages 6 and up I own a business called Monkey Business. We have face painting, make animals out of balloons ,glitter tattoos , airbrush tattoos, and of course my 5 month old monkey is the hit of the whole party . Ages 3 right up to 16 yr olds just love it.

Just a thought. :) If you have already had your Birthday I hope it was a great one if not I hope you have a great one
Take Care Savannah :)
Posted by Savannah; updated 10/19/03