Fun Cupcakes!!    

Check out my page here at Party Pop, Cupcake Cuddlers. You can purchase cuddlers to match ANY party theme......even if out of date!!! They are fun and easy. No cake cutting, no extra plates, and a little gift attached is extra special! Have a fun Party!
Posted by Carol; updated 11/03/04

1st Birthday Party Ideas Theme Is Care Bear    

Could any one give me any ideas for games for a one year old party are any idea would help party is this sat.
Posted by JENNY; updated 11/03/04

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hey, i really need ideas on what to do for my birthday. I am planning on inviting five of my friends but i dont know what to do! plz give me advice. I would rather go somewhere instead of having my party at home, but if i do have to i also need some advice on what ...
Posted by megan; updated 11/02/04

My Best Friends 16th Bday Gift Got Any Ideas?     (1 reply)

Hey yall! My best friends birthday is coming up on November 10 and i want to get her something special but kinda homemade so it involves lots of work. Do you have any ideas please I`m stumped thanks Write back asap ANY IDEAS ARE GREAT
Posted by Lindsay; updated 11/02/04

15th Suprise Party    

I need help planning my best friend`s 15th surprise party. It`s just 20 girls. I`m not sure what to do for a November party.. Any suggestions?
Posted by Meg; updated 11/02/04

"SuperStar Sleepover"    

Two of my best friends are turning 17 this weekend, so I`m planning a surprise slumber party (we haven`t had one since we were like, 12!) for them. I decided on a SuperStar/Hollywood theme and I need help with ideas for it. You know... Decorations, food, games, etc. ...
Posted by Miriam; updated 11/02/04

14th Bday Need Fun Games!!!     (1 reply)

Ok im turning big 14! This is really my first party so it cant be lame and i really need fun GAMES! Im thinking about having around 11 girls and only 4 will spned the night, i might have a hawwiian theme so please help with the games! xoxo Ashley
Posted by Ashley; updated 10/27/04

PLEZ HELP ME-Im Having My 14th GIRL : )    

Its my 14 and im having 3boys and 12 girls to my party its gonna go from after skool to 11ish!! sum girls are from another skool so not everyone knows each other!!!i have a big pool so we are going swiming!!! Does anyone have any good pool games or just party ...
Posted by aimee; updated 10/27/04

PLEZ HELP ME-My 14th Very Soon     (2 replies)

Its my 14 and im having and 15 girls to my party its gonna go from after skool to 11ish!! sum girls are from another skool so not everyone knows each other!!! we are going swiming!!! Does anyone have any good pool games or just party games!!!We are having a boom fire ...
Posted by claire; updated 10/27/04

HELP! I've Nvr Been 2 A Boy-Girl Party!!!     (5 replies)

HELP! My boyfriend invited me 2 his bday party this year, but Ive nvr been 2 a party like this! It might just be three of us! What do I do?
Posted by Kelsey; updated 10/28/04

Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Strippers    

Strippers 877-50STRIP Strippers, New Jersey Strippers 877-50STRIP Atlantic City Strippers 877-50STRIP. Pennsylvania Strippers 877-50STRIP Philadelphia Strippers, Delaware Strippers 877-50STRIP Newark Strippers, New Jersey Strippers 877-50STRIP Atlantic City Strippers. ...
Posted by # HOT STRIPPERS; updated 10/29/04

Harley Wedding     (1 reply)

I am planning a harley wedding and can only find cake toppers..looking for harley cakes, plates, napkins etc....help
Posted by Krysta; updated 11/02/04

FEAR FACTOR 15TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS     (1 reply)

15 year old birthday party... Need safe ,and non-lawsuit filing, ideas for fear factor type gross outs.
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/02/04

NEED Any Type Of Harley Or Motorcycle Theme!    

I, like all of you, am searching high and low, ebay and oriental trading, everywhere for Harley or motorcycle party supplies. My soon to be 4 year old Daughter wants a Motorcycle B-day party (Dec 11th) and I am striking out everywhere! PLEASE, anyone who knows anything,...
Posted by Kassy; updated 11/02/04

Pranks     (3 replies)

Im turning 13 and im having a sleep over ( about 8 girls) and we are having a contest to see who can play the best pranks on each other! do u have any ideas i need help! thax
Posted by Shelby; updated 10/25/04

Help Sleepover     (1 reply)

Help!! I`m having a two person party and have no clue what to do it`s just me and her!!!!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/25/04

FOR A GIRLS 1ST BIRTHDAY IDEAS THEME IS CARE    

YES COULD ANYBODY GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR MY DAUGHTERS FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY HER THEME IS CARE BEARS AND I DON`T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR HER PARTY IDEAS I NEED IS GAMES FOR A 1 YEAR OLD AND GIFTS FOR THE GUEST AND RECIPES FOR CARE BEARS ANY HELP WOULD BE THANKFUL PLEASE HELP ...
Posted by JENNY; updated 10/26/04

No Clue 4 A 13th B-Day Party! Give Me Ideas P    

Hi i need help my d-day is comin and i have no clue on a b-day party.i need to figure out a coed party or just girls,my school or soccer friends,a theme,sleep over or other,a place,and wat to do about games and movies. I want some orginal games(not truth or dare)that r ...
Posted by leigh; updated 10/26/04

17th Birthday Party    

Hey, its my 17th birthday really soon and im thinking that i want to have a huge party like 50-75 kids but the problem is the weather. I have a perfect backyard but i dont know if i could trust it not to rain. The other thing is that since my parents were gonna be ...
Posted by LD; updated 10/26/04

The Wiggles     (3 replies)

I am looking to hire "The Wiggles" to appear at my son`s 2nd birthday party on August 28th. We are located in Teaneck, NJ (northern nj). Does anyone know where I might find the Wiggles.
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/27/04

Passion Parties..Girls Night Out With A BUZZ    

Greetings! This year has been outstanding for Passion Parties, Thank you so much for being a part of it. I`ve put together some year-end specials exclusively for PartyPop customers, Enjoy! TIS THE SEASON TO BE LOVING Place a Passion product order directly with me ...
Posted by Trisha Weltz; updated 10/27/04

HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP :-P    

Guys i neeeeeddddddd HELP!!! my party`s this week and i have no idea what to do for 4 hours! its my 13th bday party and i`m having boys and girls, AND MY BOYFRIENDS CUMING! so any ideas welcome!!!!!!!! REPLY A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv, Amy
Posted by amy; updated 10/27/04

HELP Sweet Sixteen     (3 replies)

Hi, im planning my sweet sixteen , and it will be in feb. I really need suggestions with themes and such, i want to make it a formal party hopefully at a hotel, but it will be no more then about 20 people, any ideas? ive never planned a party by myself before, do you ...
Posted by anna; updated 10/24/04

HELP PLZ! ASAP!    

Hey!! Im turning 13 and I`m having a hotel party!! And I would like a theme. So if u have any ideas i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks bye
Posted by Emily; updated 10/24/04

~*~Sweet Sixteen~*~     (1 reply)

Im having a conjoned party with my bestfriend for our sweet sixteen...both of our b days are in nov...mine is the 19 and hers is the 21. I have a really good idea for the summer but my mom says that i have to have it when my birthday is. I NEED IDEAS...i am going to ...
Posted by Kari; updated 10/24/04