Male 16th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m having a surprise 16th birthday coming up for my son. I want to make it special, just like a girl having a sweet 16th but instead for a boy. What would you call it? would it be called a sexy 16 or what. I need idea on decorating for his b-day. I don`t want to make ...
Posted by mildred; updated 09/14/04

Help For A 13th Sleepover     (1 reply)

Iam in a need of help i dont know what to do for my sleepover help me
Posted by larissa; updated 09/12/04

OK,I Am Turning 15 Xmas Day And Have No Pary    

OK,I am turning 15 xmas day and have no party ideas!i need a party that i can invite up to 150 guys n gurls to!somebody help!!!write me back!hvillehunny@yahoo.com
Posted by Kari; updated 09/12/04

Help!!    

Hey this is my 1st boy girl party...its not a b-day party but its just like a hang out party were gonna be up all night long doing shaving cream wars but we want a few more games to play because the war might ge boring after a while and the part is at 8:00p.m till ...
Posted by Brittany + syd; updated 09/12/04

Hey    

HEY WHATS UP KARA AND ALISON!!!!!!!!!! UR PPL R RETARTED!!!!!!! ........J/K........LYLAS!!!!!!!
Posted by britt and syd; updated 09/12/04

Help!!    

Hey this is my 1st boy girl party...its not a b-day party but its just like a hang out party were gonna be up all night long doing shaving cream wars but we want a few more games to play because the war might ge boring after a while and the part is at 8:00p.m till ...
Posted by Brittany + syd; updated 09/12/04

Belly Dancers: Add An Exotic Flair To Your Pa    

For centuries, dance entertainment has always been a crucial part of a wide range of social events. Weddings, community festivals, seasonal gatherings, celebrations for the birth of a child, sporting events and fashion shows have always needed dancers to spice up the ...
Posted by Leilainia; updated 09/01/04

Debut Party    

Hello guys...i.m planning to have my debut party as early as three months from now...i am thinking of what can i add with my 18 candles and 18 roses...what other 18 something can i add to my program???pls email me as soon as possible,thanx guys!!!!!.....email me at ...
Posted by cate anne; updated 09/05/04

Give Him The Ulitimate Sensuous Gift He Desir    

Cherie’s Studio “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” 614-459-5992 Www.cheriestudio.us Dear Lady in Waiting! One of the best ways to break all the tension of planning a surprise gift Create a “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” Photo Session. Sensuous Photography for Women ...
Posted by Cherie Luckoff; updated 09/08/04

Have A Caricature Artist At Your Party!    

It has to be the best party favor ever. A portrait or caricature of your friends. Check out my samples here at PartyPop.com.
Posted by Ray Harris; updated 09/08/04

My Sweet 16th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I need Some Games For my Birthday Party, Please Help me!!!!!!!
Posted by Angel; updated 09/08/04

Birthday Party Stripper    

I am Raven I am an exotic dancer who is available to strip dance at your location for your birthday party , or girls night out. I am located in the Phila area , and am willing to travel. So, when you need a stripper for your birthday call Raven. I am not shy . ...
Posted by Raven; updated 09/09/04

Trailer Trash Tiffany Party    

Hello, Hoping fro some help having a 35th b-day party for my wife at th above theme. Want a good costume. She loved my french maid costume for halloween and laughed her butt off, but cannot fit it into the scheme can I? Also looking for some sexy and embarassing ...
Posted by Miller; updated 09/10/04

A Sleepover    

Hey i have NO ideas please help me if you have any ideas please post them. Remeber iam turing 13
Posted by larissa; updated 09/11/04

GIRLS NIGHT OUT 21+ PARTY IN BOSTON-10/10    

Join KittyLiXX and the girls at our second sizzling all male dance revue show !! Enjoy the hot dancers from “MIDNIGHT CENTERFOLDS” and then rock –n- roll with the “ Jake Ivory’s Dueling Piano Show” . A full night of fun !! A GREAT Bachelorette party , SPECIAL BIRTHDAY ...
Posted by KITTYLIXX; updated 09/01/04

I'm Throwin' A Sweet Sixteen Surprise Party..    

Me and my best friend are throwin` are other best friend a sweet sixteen surprise party....do u have any ideas or thoughts of how to go about doin` this, with invitations, music, games, food, etc...thank you.
Posted by Jac-Lyn Zeilman; updated 08/23/04

I Need Help Setting Up My Party!!!     (1 reply)

Im in 9th grade and Im plannin a party but I dont no what to do. I wanted to have a dance party w/ about 15 boys and 15 girls. I have the music covered but what do I do to keep every1 occupied when theyre dun dancin? The partys suppossed to last around 3 1/2 hours. ...
Posted by Heather; updated 08/24/04

My Boy/Girl Twins' 13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am a single mom of soon to be 13 year old boy/girl twins on Sept 1st. I am on a very limited budget and desperately need some cheap and economical birthday party ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Cindy Brisbay; updated 08/25/04

Hi I Am Having Guys Over And I Am Turning 13     (2 replies)

When i went to my freinds party we played truth or dare i want more cames
Posted by Julie; updated 08/26/04

Need Help! Planning A Sweet 16 ASAP     (1 reply)

My 16th birthday is in 2 months and I still have tons of planning to do. I need an idea on the dedication of the 16 candles and for more ideas!! HELP! If anyone can give me any information, please e-mail or post a note on the message boards. Thanxs
Posted by Angelica; updated 08/27/04

Cupcakes For Birthdays    

A fun way to display your cupcakes at your birthday, and some cute ideas in decorating!! Visit my site here at Party Pop! They aren`t just for weddings! Any ideas can be done!! Thanks for your interest.
Posted by Carol; updated 08/28/04

50th Birthday Party For Police Officer     (5 replies)

I am wanting to plan a surprise 50th for my man and he just so happens to be a Lt. For the Sherrif Dept. Any help for party themes or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Lori; updated 08/29/04

14th B-Day Of Joes    

Wat^ pplz. Im throwin my 14th b day party and i hav kno idea wehre to throw it or wat to do at it theres gunna be about 25 ppl soo NE and i mean NE ideas welcome! thnx a mil! joe
Posted by billybob (JOE); updated 08/29/04

Help    

I`m havin a 14th birthday party in 5 days. I have loads of friends a big living room area , a big backyard , and a basketball hoop , and thats bout it I have no idea wat to do. Ideas would be greatly appreciated thanx
Posted by Lauren; updated 08/30/04

30th Birthday    

Hey there. I need some help on a birthday. My fiance is turning 30 in October, and i want to invite the small close circle of friends (8 people total) to a small shindig -- he is a huge nerd who loves computers and gourmet food. Any suggestions?
Posted by Shanni; updated 08/30/04