14th All-Girl Small Bday Party HELP!

Ok im turning 14 august 22 and im only having over my closest closest best friends - which is 4 gurlz. I want to keep this small but SUPER fun.. As much fun as a party with lots of people
Two people at this party are a lot like me - crazy and fun and willing to do anything but the other two people are laid-back and kinda shy about doing things or just think a lot of stuff i do is childish or stupid.. Theyre kinda TOO mature lol
Well ive had a water ballon fight EVERY single year for like the past 3 years (with different people each time of course) but that is just so lame and retarded if ive done it so much...
Ive gotten SOOO much help here just by reading the forums its awesome
But its all about BIG parties...
So any ideas for mine? 4 people and there will be pizza cake ice cream and im thinkin im gonna give out music cds either as just a lil thank-you-for-coming gift or maybe as a prize.. But for what GAME...
I cannot spend like ANY money on this party - except for the food and balloons and other decorations
My mom is the type who always saves and never spends any money unless you absolutely totally desperately NEED the item.. Which sucks...
So any ideas for a TOTALLY-FREE 4 people all-girl party?????
How about some ideas on how to convince my parents to let me have actual BOYS come over?? cuz my moms strict with that :(
Thx in advance!
Marina
Posted by Marina; updated 07/31/04

Well u could call me and ill come over lol well u could just tel ur mom that u r mature enough to hav a couple of boyz over for a lil party and tell her its not like ur not gunna be making out or ne thin. She could like check on u every 1ce in a while. No prob.
Posted by joe; updated 08/10/04