Need Revenge     (4 replies)

There`s this girl at my school that I just wanna scream, "I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!" at her, but she won`t butt out of it! She`s messing around with my bffs, calling them and inviting them to sleepovers and stuff!!! AND I HATE IT! As I pound these keys as if they ...
Posted by Brittany; updated 11/16/04

Birthday Emergancy    

Ok, one of my best friends is turning 16 soon, and I am trying to set up a huge suprise party for her, but I am not sure what to do. She loves horse back riding and plays the flute. She also likes to dance. If anyone has any ideas for anything I might be able to do, ...
Posted by Di; updated 11/16/04

Sweet 16    

Hi. I`m turning 16 in a few weeks time and I`m so totally out of ideas for a party for both boys and girls. Im hoping to have about 50 people in total and any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Reply to flared_couga@hotmail.com Thanks
Posted by Christina; updated 11/15/04

Speech    

Please help me to make a parent`s speech for a debut....thanks
Posted by jen; updated 11/15/04

WE HAVE POPOUT CAKES! 1-877-427-8747    

We have popout cakes - contact us @ 1-877-427-8747 Visit our page for more info: Centerfold Strips
Posted by CENTERFOLDSTRIPS; updated 11/15/04

I Need A Cake To Jump Out Of     (2 replies)

Big 50 Birthday Cake
Posted by Dawn Stuver; updated 11/15/04

How Do I Tell ?     (1 reply)

O.k i have this friend that means the world to me she`s my best friend were so close were like sisters so she means alot. Well she`s getting in to stuff that i dont like like snorting pills or worse stuff then that she says my thought about the s*it she does means ...
Posted by Jessi; updated 11/10/04

I Need Help For A Good Place To Go For My Bir    

Hey anyone have any good ideas to go for a birthday party mine is november25 but it is on thanksgiving but My pparty will be a week befor give me some ideas plz
Posted by Maddy; updated 11/10/04

I Need Help    

I need help where to go 4 my birthday any ideas i need them befor next week ok so hurry up give me some ideas please....
Posted by Maddy; updated 11/11/04

Go Hawaiian !    

Forget the Clown and GO HAWAIIAN ! For a Fun, Exciting and Different kind of Party! Www.HawaiianE.com Visit our page for more info: Aloha Hawaiian Entertainment
Posted by Malia; updated 11/11/04

Win A $250 Package From Creative Party Puzzle    

Visit our website www.creativepartypuzzles.com and send an information request form and we will draw one lucky winner from the November entries who will recieve $250 towards any event - Wedding reception, Birthday Party, Parent`s anniversary, etc. Or call us toll ...
Posted by John; updated 11/11/04

MY Sweet 16!    

HELP! i have noidea what to do! lol im not rich so i cant afford all the things most of these people could. I was thinkin of renting a limo for me and just a couple close friends and going to the mall and doing some shopping then coming back to my house and just have a ...
Posted by Kristen; updated 11/12/04

MY Sweet 16!    

HELP! i have noidea what to do! lol im not rich so i cant afford all the things most of these people could. I was thinkin of renting a limo for me and just a couple close friends and going to the mall and doing some shopping then coming back to my house and just have a ...
Posted by Kristen; updated 11/12/04

Hey How Do You Get A Guy To...     (6 replies)

How do you get a guy to like go out with you if you know he likes you but doesn`t do anything??
Posted by Tinkerbell; updated 11/13/04

50th B-Day Game Ideas    

I am throwing a party for my father-in-law and need some game ideas that we can play.ANYTHING WILL HELP!!
Posted by Donna Ferguson; updated 11/03/04

Kissing     (12 replies)

Im 13 and i`ve never frenched kissed my B/f asked me and i dont know how can anyone help me
Posted by ????; updated 11/03/04

Help    

I need some games that r fun 4 girls about 14 that don`t involve guys.
Posted by chelsey; updated 11/06/04

13th Birthday Party    

For my 13th birthday, I want to have a party that I can invite guys to, but I`m not sure what. Can someone reply to this message ASAP? ok.. Thanks..
Posted by Angel; updated 11/07/04

Passion Parties    

Looking into having a bachelorette party, birthday party, or a girls night out? Have Passion Parties by Niki come and help you entertain your friends while you earn FREE product. For more info call Niki at (908) 917-2049 or email me at ncuvilje@yahoo.com ...
Posted by Niki; updated 11/09/04

14th Birthday    

It`s my 14th birthday on the 18th and I want to do something with all my mates, there`s about 13 of us in total, guys and girls. I want to do something together that won`t be too expensive and hopefully away from my house. Any suggestions?
Posted by Elli; updated 11/09/04

Sleepovers    

Hey i found most of my friends luved playing What i like/h8 about u!!!! Each person gets a turn and they have to tel every1 wat they like and hate about them. They have to say if they have ever spoken about each other behind there back and WHAT they said!!!!!!!
Posted by x linni x; updated 11/09/04

MUh 14th BIrThDaY    

Hey hey eveyone. My 14th bday is on nov. 16 nd on evry party i have all we usually do is play truth or dare spin the bottle an 7 min in heaven... And i dont mind playin those games at all i would just like some new ones!!! and it doesnt matter if they involve kissin or ...
Posted by kRiStEn; updated 11/09/04

Passion Parties By Stacy    

Host a Girls night out for free products and fun! Earn hot adult toys, edibles, massage products, games, books, lingerie, gag gifts and other adult novelties. Shows are free! Contact me today to book your party! Www.stacyztoybox.com
Posted by Stacy; updated 11/09/04

Girls Rites Of Passage Ceremony     (5 replies)

I need the progam for girls sweet 16 rites of passage ceremony. Thanks
Posted by jawanda; updated 11/09/04

Elegant Birthday    

If you want to add a touch of elegance to a party then call 630-953-2554 for chair covers with sash. It will look like a million bucks but you stayed in your budget. Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental
Posted by ABBI; updated 11/10/04