Christmas Party    

Im throwing a christmas party i need alot of help can u pleaze help thanx
Posted by Shelby; updated 10/11/04

HELP!girl/Boy Party For 13 Year Old Need Game    

I really need ideas for games nothing like spin the bottle cuz my parents are going to be there.......... If you want to you can e mail me jesss_19@hotmail.com
Posted by jessi; updated 10/10/04

Birthday    

Hey i am having a girl/boy birthday party and i need ideas of what to do... I am turning 13
Posted by jessi; updated 10/10/04

BOYFRIENDS     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP MY BOYFRIEND IS ACTING LIKE A TOTTAL ~jerk~ BUT I REALLY LIKE HIM SO I NEED SOME IDEAS FROM YOU PPL?MY FRINS SAY I SHOULD DUMP HIM BUT I REALLY LIKE HIM!!!! HELP
Posted by jen; updated 10/10/04

Please Giv Me Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help! i am having a party next month to celebrate my 13th birthday! i am having boyz n gurlz! i seriously need to have an awesome party!!!!!!!!! i really want sum1 to notice me!!!! so i really would appriciate ur ideas! thanx
Posted by somebodi; updated 10/10/04

13th B-Day Party...boys+girls! HELP!!!!!!!     (8 replies)

Ohmigod help!!! my b-day`s comin up REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY soon and i have no idea what games 2 play or what 2 do!! i think i`m gonna have it in my basement (that could change though) and just play music n dance... Etc. But that wont keep me busy for 4 hours!!! Also, ...
Posted by hottieteenbabe; updated 10/10/04

Help Sleepover    

Help!! I`m having a two person party and have no clue what to do it`s just me and her!!!!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/07/04

IS HE THE ONE     (2 replies)

Ok i really like this guy hes kinda popular and im kinda not but does that mean he cant like me? he talks to me whne his friends are not around.. Last year he would always flirt with me is that cuz his friends were not there can u please please help me tell if he like ...
Posted by Shelby; updated 10/07/04

HELP    

HELP!!! i have a frend commin over 2 stay the night and when ever she comes over we never no what to do. I am 13 almost 14 and i rlly lyk this girl and she lyks me but we can never seem to find anything interesting or new to do! i have triied google and heaps of other ...
Posted by cuddly; updated 10/09/04

13th Birthday Party+ Boyz/Girlz     (4 replies)

Hey, I need some ideas for my 13th birthday party. I`m having boys and girls and my parents are going to be there. I wanna play some cool games!! Plus, my crush is coming!!! HELP!
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/09/04

13th Bday HELP Ideas Please!!!!!!!!    

I am having a 13th bday party and i have no idea what to do!!!!!! i want it to be BIG and have like 13 friends and it would be BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!:-* i want to have a lot of fuN!!! do u have any ideas!! plz help! ~Sammy
Posted by sammy; updated 10/09/04

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help! i need ideas 4 my 13 b day! i am having a skating party for everyone but then i need ideas for my afta party! i hope this guy i have a crush on will be there! my parents will be home. Plese give me sum ideas to rock my party !
Posted by somebodi; updated 10/10/04

Help W/ 1940's Theme Party Ideas Please!!!    

Hi! I am looking to plan a 1940`s themed birthday party and am wondering if you have any suggestions as to what we could use for decorations or props, as well as what to do for activities and what to use for a cake. There is only a small crowd coming--10-15 people, ...
Posted by Susan; updated 10/10/04

IAAM AM SOO COOL     (4 replies)

IAM SOO COOL AND I ROCK EVERY!S SOCKS!!! this has completely nothing to w/ the website i was just looking up random things!!!!!! lol i think i will elave now BYE YALL HAVE A GAY TIME ON THIS WEBPAGE
Posted by ANNONOMISE; updated 10/10/04

Surprise Party     (2 replies)

I am wnting to have a surprise party for my husbans 40th, but here`s the deal, he will only be 39. I know he wont epect anything this year, but he will next year. Do you think this could work?? Any suggestions
Posted by Michelle; updated 10/05/04

SUPRISE PARTY     (2 replies)

Well, my best friend is turning 15 I want to throw a really nice surprise party since she originally had no plans, this is a big thing for her and I want to make it special. What can I do? I have a budget, but i want a DJ and food, etc. PLEASE HELP!! e-mail me!
Posted by mell; updated 10/05/04

BDAY PARTY!!!! HELP MY PLZZZZZZ     (2 replies)

Ok here`s the deal...i`m having my party on friday (in 4days) and i need some ideas for games n stuff...or just entertainment ideas. Im turnin 15 so nothin too stupid please. Anyways...any ideas that ppl have will be good. Thx
Posted by Alyssa; updated 10/05/04

21 Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi im looking for rely good ideas for my 21st birthday party im having it in a marquee on my parents ground i have sortoe the bands but would like to theme it what ideas can you give me !!! help!!! it i=will be held at the end of feb 2005 xxx sophie
Posted by sophie; updated 10/05/04

18th B-Day Party    

Im throwing my daughter her 18th birthday party this year. She wants a scavenger hunt. It`s around halloween and I was wondering if anyone had any lists for a picture scavenger hunt. Thanks.
Posted by BB; updated 10/05/04

I Like This Guy But......................     (2 replies)

I like this guy and all but im not sure if he likes me. What can i do to get him to notice me i mean im only 13
Posted by someone; updated 10/06/04

Boy Problems     (2 replies)

Ok this guy i really really like, how do i know if he likes me? i have seen him looking at me and sometimes he slams my lock shut is her just flirting or does he like me thanks for all ur help
Posted by ?????; updated 10/06/04

My 16th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I`m going to have my 16th birthday party at my house. It will mostly be in the basement and maybe a little outside. Anyway, I need some ideas of what to do. I mean I`m gunna have the music crackin and the pop and chips will be there and of course the makeout room for ...
Posted by John; updated 10/06/04

How Do You Tell S/O They Stink?     (3 replies)

Hey yall, At gym class im beside someone who absolutly STINKS.it is horrable!!!!!!!!! butt i dont wanna hurt her feelins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do i tell her or what do i do could i sparay something in their ? Plz HELP Thanks
Posted by jenn; updated 10/07/04

13th Bday Party...boiz N Girls     (2 replies)

Ohmigod help!!! my b-day`s comin up REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY soon and i have no idea what games 2 play or what 2 do!! i think i`m gonna have it in my basement (that could change though) and just play music n dance... Etc. But that wont keep me busy for 4 hours!!! Also, ...
Posted by Rach; updated 10/07/04

All Girl Sleepover Ideas    

My birthday party/sleepover is coming up really soon and I have no ideas whatsoever for what to do! I`ve never had a sleepover before! PLEASE HELP ME!
Posted by mormonchica; updated 10/07/04