Sexy Classy M & F Exotic Dancers 1-877-4ASTRI    

Centerfold Strips www.centerfoldstrips.com specializes in providing the ultimate upscale exotic entertainment experience, featuring the hottest female and male dancers. We are an extremely unique service, which is unparalleled in the industry. Our dancers have been ...
Posted by CENTERFOLDSTRIPS; updated 12/21/04

Sleepover With Girls And Guys     (2 replies)

Hi I am having a girl guy sleepover please help me think of some games!!!
Posted by Cutie; updated 12/19/04

BIRTHDAY STRIPPERS CLASSY (856)566-9110 NJ AC     (4 replies)

AMAZINGDANCERS.COM STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY,NJ,856 566 9110 ,BACHELOR PARTY WASHINGTON DC STRIPPERS,856 566 9110 , BACHELORETTE PARTY SCRANTON 856 566 9110 HARRISBURG DANCERS PITTSBURGH STRIPPERS LANCASTER 856 566 9110 MALE STRIPPERS NEW JERSEY FEMALE STRIPPERS ATLANTIC ...
Posted by STORM; updated 12/13/04

My 21st    

Oh god it`s my 21st birthday in 3 days time and I have no idea what to do for it at all! not a clue! help!
Posted by Nat; updated 12/17/04

Character Super Hero To Come To Party     (3 replies)

My sister needs a Batman & Robin to come to a 5yr old boy`s b`day on june 26, 2004. At 11am. I know this is rather short notice. If anyone can help, please call Suzy at 714-448-2686 cell. Thanks for your help.
Posted by Suzy; updated 12/19/04

Boy Expert Needed     (1 reply)

Hey u guyz i need help! this guy ive known him for a year and lat year he would like tease me and all that. But this year we aint in any classes but he shuts my locker and talks about it with his friends does he like me as a friend or does he like me as more as a ...
Posted by Shelby; updated 12/19/04

Fear Factor Party For 14 Year Olds    

My son is looking to have a fear factor b-day party in december I was looking on having 5 stunts 2 eating,2 gross, and 1 phisical again he is turning 14 so no fake easy gummy worm challenges! Please Help My e-mail is Ginty4141@msn.com
Posted by James; updated 12/06/04

Ideas For 12th B-Day Please!!!     (1 reply)

I need some ideas for my 12th b-day. I want to go shomewhere. Only a couple of my friends will be there so it`ll be small. If you have ideas PLEASE post. I`m DESPERATE! thank you!
Posted by Kelsey; updated 12/07/04

Sleepover    

I`m going to have this birthday party on Friday but i don`t know what games we should play? we also want to know what is the scarest stories and games to play? What kind of movies we should watch and what kind of things to do but remember its only 19 girls and we are ...
Posted by Baby; updated 12/07/04

Adult Harley Davidson Birthday Party Ideas-De     (3 replies)

I am having an adult Harley Davidson Theme Birthday Party and need suggestions for decorations, favors, etc. Please help!!!!
Posted by Dene; updated 12/09/04

17th Birthday Boy/Girl Sleepover (ideas Plz!)     (20 replies)

I am turning 17 in 4 days. I am taking 9 of my friends (boys and girls) out to dinner. It is a dinner date party. Afterwards, I am having a boy/girl sleepover.I really need good ideas of what to do to keep my guests entertained! Please help me with this! Remember i am ...
Posted by Brooke; updated 12/11/04

Suprise 17th Girl/Boy Sleepover.ideas???     (1 reply)

I`m throwing a suprise sleepover for my best friend.....and guys will be there. Does anyone have any ideas to keep us entertained all night??? Thanks!!!
Posted by Georgie; updated 12/11/04

13 B-DAY PARTY HELP!     (1 reply)

IM TURNIN 13 SOON AND I HAVE NO CLUE WUT TO DO. IM A GUY AND IM HAVIN A BOY/GURL PARTY! PLZ HELP ME
Posted by CODY; updated 12/12/04

Help!!! Debate Speech    

Hi ppl Look i am really scary for this debate i have to do it in front of the all middle school. And i am only 12 year old turn ing 13 jan 4. This debate is on dec 19, 2004. It is about Uniform . I have to do about why student should wear uniform. Aanyway if u have ...
Posted by shavonne; updated 12/12/04

Birthday Party Harley Davidson     (1 reply)

Please let me know where to find harley davidson plates,napkins,etc...for a birthday party indayton ohio.thank you trish
Posted by trish; updated 11/30/04

Hypnotism At Sleepovers?!     (2 replies)

Heyy, the new `in` is hyptnotism... Making your friends go crazy, command to every request... Quack like a duck... QUAck!!... Some of my friends no how to perform this , but i want to know how to do it for myself... Does anyone know the step by step instructions?
Posted by maggie; updated 11/30/04

B-Day Party(i Need Help)     (1 reply)

Hey my b-day is in a while(actualy its on the 17 of dec) Im turning 13 and i have no idea on what to do!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!I need help
Posted by ~*Lisa*~; updated 12/01/04

B-DAY IDEAS A.S.A.P!!    

HEY!! i need birthday ideas!! im going to be 15! i dont know what to do! You see, my mom wont let me have a dance, because she is afraid that someonw will get hurt and she will be sued..yeah i know, it makes sense, but it is soooooooooooooooooooo stupid!!! anyway, if ...
Posted by *ELLE*; updated 12/02/04

14th B-Day Party     (1 reply)

Hey, i need an idea for my b-day party which is in december!!! Theres nuttin to do in nebraska!!!!! i need a not-to-expensive idea. Plz help me. If u have ne ideas e-mail me at swim_gurl-85@hotmail.com
Posted by Abbey; updated 12/02/04

~*~guy Prob~*~     (1 reply)

Hi theres this guy that i like and a while ago i think he liked me too but i dunno now but hes going out with one of my friends that im not really close with but heres the thing he promised my best friend at their tennis practice that if he isnt going out with anyone ...
Posted by Amiee; updated 12/02/04

Sleepovers     (3 replies)

I am in really big trouble. I have a sleepover tonight and we just made plans for it yesterday! I do not no what to do or what games to play. Please help me immediatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lauren; updated 12/05/04

Hot M & F Strippers 4 Birthday Parties 18774A    

Centerfold Strips www.centerfoldstrips.com specializes in providing the ultimate upscale exotic entertainment experience, featuring the hottest female and male dancers. We are an extremely unique service, which is unparalleled in the industry. Our dancers have been ...
Posted by CENTERFOLDSTRIPS; updated 12/04/04

OMIGOSH PLZ HELP IM HAVING A PARTY 2NITE!!!!!    

I AM HAVING MY BDAY PARTY TONITE AND I DONT HAVE ANY GAMES TO PLAY PLZ HELP ASAP!! IT IS 2:00 AND PPL ARE COMMING AT 5!! OMIGOSH PLLLZ HELP ME!!
Posted by angey; updated 12/04/04

Please Help Me I Dont Know What To Do :'(     (2 replies)

Okay heres the thing i just read a previous post and my situation is a lot like theirs but i am going to post mine anyway. Okay well the guy i like is going out with my friend...well were not really friends....we get along but we dont really talk that much.....anyway ...
Posted by Julia; updated 12/04/04

Birthdays    

I am having a 18th birthday party and i dont know where to start especially (DJ). Im into R&B garage Hip Hop and sum drum and base. If any one has ideas holla me back.
Posted by Shantell; updated 12/06/04