TONS OF PEOPLE ARE COMING AND...    

A lot of ppl from school are coming to my sweet 16, but i have no clue what we`re going to do! so anybody got any ideas?? Any?? its indoors if that helps.. Thnx
Posted by ashley; updated 01/24/05

Im Trying To Plan My Debut    

I really need to know how to setup or prepare for my debut. I just so lost. What exactly does the 18 roses & the 18 candles signafy?
Posted by tina; updated 01/23/05

Boyfriend's Birthday Problem    

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for valentines day and two weeks from then is he`s birthday i want it to b awesome!! but i need some good ideas! does anyone have any good ideas of what i should do for my boyfriends b-day or what i should get him for valentines ...
Posted by meghan; updated 01/23/05

Help!     (1 reply)

I am having my 13th birthday party and it is my first boy/ girl party and i want to have a bonfire. I think it`s a good idea but i know it will be ackward with boys there. What could we do AT the party?! besides sit around and talk and stuff... I desperatley need help! ...
Posted by gina; updated 01/23/05

SURPRISE PARTY!     (1 reply)

I am planning a 13th surprise party for my best friend! I have no clue what do as the theme! I am having 9 kids including including me and her! I am keeping it very small! it will b the first week in feb. So it has 2 be inside! I am not sure If I should do it at my ...
Posted by Sam; updated 01/23/05

15th BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!    

HELP! i need to have an awsome party, and not just the traditional movie and pizza sleepover. Im gonna have about 4 or 5 ppl over (girls) thnx sooo much!
Posted by ~~elaine; updated 01/23/05

My Birthday    

I am turning 13 on jan. The 28th and i have no clue what to do. I wish me birthday was in the summer so i could have like a swim party or something!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Ali Champion; updated 01/17/05

Surprise Sweet 16 Birthday    

Ok, one of my best friends is turning 16 soon, and I want to throw her a surprise party. I have like no ideas, so if anyone has any good please let me know right away.
Posted by Diana; updated 01/17/05

30th Surprise Birthday Party    

I`m planning my husband 30th birthday but I`m looking for either a poem that would catch the guest off guard, also I`m looking for a theme, he loves basketball! Please help Kadie
Posted by Kadie; updated 01/18/05

Re:21st Party    

Im looking for an idea for my table setting for my party,im having it in a marquee in the garden,i like things to be pretty and pink and all those nice pastely colours.
Posted by Salisha; updated 01/18/05

My 13th B-Day Party     (1 reply)

My b-day is in four days and I need help finding out one more easy game (for girls only) Please help me!
Posted by Wendy; updated 01/20/05

MY PARTY    

OMG:( im having a sleepover /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ and i have no eye deer [what to play and no baby games plzzzzzzzz help sincearly emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanxs
Posted by emilz; updated 01/21/05

13th Birthday Help!!     (1 reply)

Hey, Ok I haveing a boy -girl 13th birthday party with my best friend and we both don`t know what to do!! wel we are renting out the ymca so it is just our friendsthat come and then it starts at 6 and then guys go home at 10:30 and the girls sleepover at the ymca but ...
Posted by Taylor; updated 01/22/05

Birthday Party    

Help! My daughter and I want ANIMALS at my grandson`s b-day party! He is to be 5 yrs. Old and OBSESSED with farm animals...We`re in Maryland...Any ideas to help us?
Posted by Kathy; updated 01/23/05

Scavenger Hunt    

You take a bag of m&ms devide them into 10 groups.Devide the kids into 2 groups.Give them a clue to one of the groups of m&ms and leave a clue to the next spot.At the last one leave a note saying they won!(You can do it with one group.)
Posted by stephanie; updated 01/12/05

17th In 3 Months Despretly Need Ideas.     (1 reply)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I NEED I DEAS FOR MY BIRTHDAY PARTY (TWIN SISTER) TOO! CAN ANYONE HELP PLEEEEEEASE!
Posted by Nancy A; updated 01/12/05

A Birthday Party For A Seven Year Old Boy    

I need some cupcake ideas and party game ideas for a group of seven years olds. Thanks.
Posted by angie; updated 01/14/05

Party Ideals Fast    

I need games to play inside and outside at my party. It is a boys and girls party plz let me know about some cool games.
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/15/05

Wifes Birthday    

Would like to get her a male stripper for a couple of hours to our home...suggestions?....thanks
Posted by roy; updated 01/16/05

Spiderman Parties Philadelphia 866 333 2623     (6 replies)

Re: Children`s Parties New Jersey 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff New Jersey ...
Posted by Dora-Elmo Party; updated 01/15/05

Dora Parties Delaware 866 333 2623 Nj     (6 replies)

Re: Children`s Parties New Jersey 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff New Jersey ...

Children Characters New Jersey Parties NJ PA     (6 replies)

New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties, Character for birthdays Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids ...
Posted by Happy Kids; updated 01/15/05

Elmo Parties Philadelphia 866 333 2623 Kids P     (5 replies)

Birthday Party Ideas    

Hi My birthday party is coming up and i am in desperate need for games.it is my 14th birthday but i don`t want any games that involve boys because there wont be any at my party.so if you have any ideas please let me know.THANK YOU!
Posted by ronika; updated 01/17/05

AIRBRUSH T-SHIRTS And CAPS At Your Birthday E    

This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of your invited guests. We have references, silent ...
Posted by John Craig - REP; updated 01/17/05