17th In 1 Month, Need Ideas    

My birthday is in on month (12th Feb) and I will be 17. I live in the UK, so a lot of ideas I`ve seen on here wouldn`t work (Beach parties, yard parties) because it will be winter. We also dont have much space in our house, so space will be a problem. Any ...
Posted by Emz; updated 01/12/05

GAY    

Oh yeah
Posted by bro; updated 01/12/05

Pinata    

Does anyone know where I can get a big Car pinata
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/10/05

FUN AIRBRUSH PAINTING For Your Guests!!!    

This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of your invited guests. We have references, silent ...
Posted by John Craig - REP; updated 01/11/05

AIRBRUSHING Names, Designs And Portraits!!!    

This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of your invited guests. We have references, silent ...
Posted by Hector Rios; updated 01/11/05

Lego Party People    

Does anyone know of a Lego Party person, in the midwest and west coast, they are consultants who have a tremendous amount of legos, and will come to your home or venue for a party, and spend @ 2 hours doing a lego project with the children. I am in deparate need of one ...
Posted by Tracy; updated 01/11/05

Sleepover Party     (1 reply)

I am having a sleepover in 2 weeks and i have absolutely no games to play at my birthday. I`m having bout 50 people and they are all about 12-14. I need some help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/05/05

Sleepover For Mom's 40th     (1 reply)

Hey everyone my mom turns 40 this year and wants a co-ed sleepover party. Any ideas for games, foods, or themes??? i need help im only 15 and have a limited budget. Your ideas and thoughts would be most helpful so email me asap or post something!!! thanks!
Posted by emma-lee; updated 01/05/05

My Son's First Birthday    

I am looking for an entertainer dressed as Elmo for my son`s first birthday. I am in Indianapolis, but the party will be held in Miami on 2/27/05. I would appreciate any assistance with this as it is difficult to plan this party long distance. Thanks!
Posted by Anais; updated 01/05/05

18th Birthday Party    

Hiya. I am 18 on the 14th of January and i really need some idea of what to do, can any one please help me? i really dont know what to do.
Posted by Nadia; updated 01/06/05

Need A PIANIST At Your Birthday Party?    

If you are planning a surprise birthday party and would like an added elegant touch, feel free to contact an award winning, beautiful pianist with a huge repertoire today. I will be happy to send you a press kit and CD, and give you access to my personal web page if ...
Posted by Susan Dunn; updated 01/06/05

Hey    

What is man hunt ghost?
Posted by Lacey; updated 01/08/05

Party Time    

Hi my friend iz havin a sleepova and iz turning 13 does any1 have any ideas of some fun scary games that we can play or i deas of wat i can get her. Theres no boyz so no kissing gamez (i wish there waz boyz)
Posted by jess; updated 01/08/05

Themed Parties -Kids Age 3 - 12 Call 314.991    

We have all-inclusive themed parties for kids! Parents do nothing! We lead the children through the party keeping them entertained for 2 hours, and we create the most memorable birthday experience for you and your child (because you get to see it all!) Call today ...
Posted by michelle; updated 01/09/05

I Need Extreme Party Ideas For A 13th B-Day P    

I need ideas 4 my 13th b-day party i need them fast something that`s boys and girl`s would enjoy plz help me out i want it to be a party they will not forget
Posted by jennie; updated 01/01/05

My Second Message Abput My 13 B-Day Party    

My birthday is coming up i will be 13 i want my party with boys and girls and somthin they will never forget but i dont want my parents there what should i do and what should i do 4 my party.....HELP ME OUT PLZ Jen
Posted by jennie; updated 01/01/05

PLEASE REPLY, ANY IDEAS WELCOME 14TH BIRTHDAY     (6 replies)

HELP!!! I need some REALLY dirty ideas for my party. My parents r going away and I really wanna get cose 2 this certain boy. Any ideas?
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/01/05

Boyz     (2 replies)

Ok i like this guy.. He use to like me he would slam my locker shut and tease me does he like me now or does he hate me or are me just friends he told one of his friends that we were "Good Friends" so what does that mean
Posted by Shelby; updated 01/01/05

Help Pleeze! 12 Grl     (1 reply)

Hey, I know this site is 4 parents, but I dont no wat 2 do 4 my 12th bday and my mom doesnt choose this stuff 4 me. I understand everythiing but me. P.S. Need any help on teen parties? send em to the movies and sit FAR away. (no offense 2 ya)
Posted by hanane; updated 01/01/05

Truth And Dares    

I need lodes of truths and dares because me and my friend play all the time but no girl things my friend is a guy and please just post truthes or dares no conversations pleaze
Posted by bob; updated 01/02/05

Help! 16th Birthday Party For Boy And Girl Tw    

I need ideas for a 16th birthday party for my son and daughter who are twins. They are very close, so a party together will be great. I just need help with a theme. Thank You for any help you can offer. Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/03/05

Tsunami Victims    

Hello - I am going to donate 10% from all orders placed from today on....to the relief organization of your choice to help aid the Tsunami Victims. I know it isn`t much but I hope it will help. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 01/03/05

Children's Parties New Jersey 866 333 2623 Do     (5 replies)

Kids parties New Jersey Delaware Philadelphia We have Dora!! Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!
Posted by Dora Parties; updated 01/03/05

Cupcake Towers    

If your thinking of having a cupcake tower, browze my webpage here at party pop, or contact me for other pictures of fun ideas. Cupcake Cuddlers are a great and creative way to make your party fun, fun, fun! Visit our page for more info: Cupcake Cuddlers
Posted by CAROL; updated 01/04/05

30th Birthday TIARA    

I`m looking for a tiara that has a "30" on it for a birthday party in March. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!
Posted by Leigh; updated 01/04/05