Ne1 Have Ideas On A Suprise Party Formybest F     (2 replies)

I need help or ideas on planning my best friend Brittinei`s birthday party..... Its her sweet sixteenth and i want it to be awsum for her and memorable. Help me please
Posted by Aamber; updated 10/04/04

14th Birthday    

Im haven a party for my sister witch is turing 14 i just dont no what to do for her help me out what should i do huh?
Posted by kathy; updated 10/03/04

B Day Party     (1 reply)

Im having trouble with my 13th b day party. I dont have a clue what the theme should be. I thought of many but my b day is in october and it cant be somthing that involves wearing shorts or spaggetti straps. I would have a basic party but thats boring.what should i do? ...
Posted by brandi; updated 10/01/04

Party Place In Huntington NY    

I had an awesome time at party fun house in greenlawn. We painted plaster things and the place had tv`s all around and it was really fun. I recommend party fun house to anyone wanting a great party. I am ten.
Posted by chris; updated 10/01/04

My Birthday Party Help!!!!    

Hiya, my party is this cumin weekend n i planned 2 go 2 da cinema n den out 4 a pizza but found out da cinema is closed dat weekend wot can i do instead! i cant do bowlin, ice skatin or swimmin cos already been dun by me m8s! please help!!!!!!!!!
Posted by alice; updated 10/03/04

13 Year Old Boy/Girl Sleepover     (2 replies)

I`m having a sleepover at my friends house with her brother and his friend.I realy like her brothers friend. PLEASE can i have sleepover ideas Love LDJ
Posted by LDJ; updated 10/03/04

30th Birthday    

Hi , Could any one give me wording for a 30th birthday favor that is a soap dispenser or a halloween theme
Posted by Robyn; updated 09/28/04

PLEZ HELP ME WITH MY B-DAY PARTY!!!     (4 replies)

I`m having a birthday party in 2 weeks! and i hav no idea wut to do! im turning 13 so im inviting all girls of course! i`m having about 7 chicks coming and i REALLY need ideas for wut to do! i dont need a theme just "stuff" to do! THANX!!! xoxoxoxox Emily
Posted by Emily; updated 09/29/04

Big Sister Love???Help!!!     (1 reply)

Hey, My little brother is turning 14 on the 30th. I have no idea what to do for him.....i know he likes football and that kind of stuff but i need help. What do you get a 14 year boy?? I have a low budget because my job stinks but i want his birthday to be great ...
Posted by Cass; updated 09/30/04

U Dont Have To Have A Theme    

Yeah u dont have to have an exact theme i had mines and the last thing i thought about was a theme i just had a lot of flowers everthing according to the colors that matched my dress.It was silver whithe and ivory it was very pretty.
Posted by connie; updated 09/30/04

Need Ideas For A 14-Year-Old Mormon Girl Slee    

I NEED SOME IDEAS!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
Posted by mormonchica; updated 09/30/04

My 18th BIRTHDAY!! What Do I Do?    

Hey everyone! I turn 18 in January and I have no idea what I want to do for my birthday! 18 is special and I want to do something thats not traditional or anything. I want it to be super fun!! Can anyone give me ideas? I would love some!! Thank you!!!
Posted by Heather; updated 10/01/04

I Like This Boy But Im Not Sure If He Likes     (1 reply)

I need help with a boy situation????????????????
Posted by UNKNOWN; updated 10/01/04

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

MY 13TH B-DAY PARTY IS IN JANUARY AND I NEED HELP WITH IDEAS!!!! I CANT HAVE A POOL PARTY BECAUSE IT WILL BE TOO COLD! I WANT TO HAVE A LIMO BUT WHERE WOULD I GO!?!? I NEED HELP BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I NEED IDEAS PLZZZZZZZZ!! P.S. I WILL HAVE LIKE 6 BOYS AND ...
Posted by SAM!!; updated 10/01/04

HELP! 13TH BDAY PARTY/SLEEPOVER!!!    

I am turning 13 and i am havin a party with around 10 gurls and 4-6 boys. The problem is is that i have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AT MY PARTY! PLZ HELP ME!!!! also i am having 6 gurls stay the night after the party SO IF U GOT ANY IDEAS FOR THAT 2 THEN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! ...
Posted by ~*Andrea*~; updated 09/23/04

Boy Problems    

Ok i really really like this guy how do i know if he likes me .. He use to copy off my paper and and had slamed my locker shut but how do i now if he like me thankz
Posted by ?????; updated 09/24/04

Teen Pranks     (1 reply)

Hey-my friends are having a party on friday-a slumber party and i need some good pranks and games to play~
Posted by Olivia; updated 09/24/04

12 Birthday Party     (7 replies)

Hey yal whatsgood ummm..... My b-day is in like 14 days and i sugggested bowling they all wanna go but i was justa wonderin if yal had any thing else i should try and nothing babyish like barbie or bead makeing because me and my friends are popular.
Posted by corrinna; updated 09/26/04

Boy Help    

Geesh, chill abit! And whats wrong w/ meeting someone online...its not like I met him in a chat room or anythiing, god, don`t go assuming things. And what`s freaking sad about it? haha, I`m thinking the only one here weird would be you, okay? *myb i am too, but wth* at ...
Posted by McKenna; updated 09/26/04

14th Birthday    

Hey everyone, my friend is trying to think up some fun games for her birthday its a boy/girl party and we have no clue what to do, if anyone has any good ideas please share em!
Posted by Lori; updated 09/26/04

HEEEEEELPPPPPPP!!!! PLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!:-D    

HI, I AM HAVING MY 13TH B-DAY PARTY AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! I WAS THINKING ABOUT A LIMO BUT WHERE WOULD I GO!? I WOULD HAVE BOYS AND GURL!*** PLZ...I NEED HELP BADLY!! THANKS!! LUV,BOO BOO
Posted by BOO BOO; updated 09/26/04

Boy Problem Help!     (19 replies)

How do u get a boy 2 like u? I have never had a boyfriend in my life how embaressing!!! Ahhh!!!! Well any ideas write back hurry
Posted by unknown; updated 09/26/04

Im Turning 13 So What Should I Do At My Party     (1 reply)

Hi i need help on what kind of things to do at my birthday party its a boy / girl party and i really dont have a clue what to do like i have had a boy girl party be for when i was 11 but now that im 13 and my friends and i have started kissing boys now i dont know if i ...
Posted by shelby; updated 09/26/04

Help    

My friend is having her 12th birthday party and we are having difficulties of planning it
Posted by Jamie; updated 09/26/04

13th Birthgay    

I have some fun Games for parties... Strip spin the bottle is always fun, but you have to put guide lines on how far you go! you all sit in a circle and you spin a bottle in the middle. If the neck of the bottle lands your way you take of 1 piece of clothing. (ps - if ...
Posted by Natalie; updated 09/28/04