Outside Party Venue    

I am looking to host an outside party in the month of August. I would prefer something in Long Island. ANy suggestions
Posted by Lee; updated 12/30/04

15th Birthday/Going Away Party    

I am having a birthday/going away party sometime this month. I already turned 15 (on December 26th, but I was in Oklahoma for the holidays) I have no clue what I want to do! I did want to go to laser tag, but that is to expensive for only a twenty minute game! So I was ...
Posted by Victoria; updated 12/29/04

We Have Pop Out Cakes! 1-877-4ASTRIP    

Welcome to the world famous Centerfold Strips. Centerfold Strips www.centerfoldstrips.com specializes in providing the ultimate upscale exotic entertainment experience, featuring the hottest female and male dancers. We are an extremely unique service, which is ...
Posted by CENTERFOLDSTRIPS; updated 12/28/04

Professional Bellydancers Available! 1-877-4A    

Welcome to the world famous Centerfold Strips. Centerfold Strips www.centerfoldstrips.com specializes in providing the ultimate upscale exotic entertainment experience, featuring the hottest female and male dancers. We are an extremely unique service, which is ...

Girl's 15th Birthday Ideas     (1 reply)

I really need some help for my 15th birthday. It`s only gonna be a few friends that are girls. Any ideas?
Posted by Diana; updated 12/29/04

Help Gurl Probs     (5 replies)

How do i tell if a gurl likes me
Posted by CODY; updated 12/29/04

Mardi Gra 40th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for mardi gra invitaion ideas and invitation wording ideas for my husbands 40th party. Also any other mardi gra ideas decorations, soveniers, etc. Would be appreciated.
Posted by Michele; updated 12/27/04

18th Birthday     (1 reply)

I am having my 18th birthday this week and i need some ideas we dont have much money to spend and there will be like 15 people invited
Posted by lindsay; updated 12/27/04

Love     (1 reply)

Hi ppl I am 13 year old .look i really like this guy but i don`t know if he likes me. So can u tell me some tip or clue or something how to find out if he like me ? plz help help plz!!
Posted by jennifer; updated 12/27/04

Boys....ahhh     (1 reply)

How do i get a guy to like me?
Posted by hottieteenbabe; updated 12/27/04

MY SWEET 15    

I NEED HELP ON FINDING INVITATIONS FOR MY SWEET 15 AND I CANT FIND SOMETHING CUTE SO CAN I GET ANY HELP ON WHAT YOU THINK IS CUTE AND IF U HAVE A WEBSITE OR SOMETHING ON INVITATIONS PLZ E-MAIL ME @ PreciouS_LadYx818x@hotmail.com OR xprecious_lil_ladyx@yahoo.com THANKS.
Posted by Karina; updated 12/27/04

I Need A Photographer    

I need an inexpensive photographer that can still do a great job capturing the moment instead of actual poses.
Posted by Calina; updated 12/28/04

Birthday Party    

I NEED TO KNOW WERE THEY SELL HARLEY DAVIDSON PARTY SUPPLIES IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Posted by Elena; updated 12/28/04

Classy M & F Exotic Dancers 1-877-4ASTRIP    

Sleepover    

Why don`t you go to a libary and get a sleepover book and gets some ideas for a sleepover hope you have fun.
Posted by shanice; updated 12/23/04

13th BiRtHdAy PaRtY HeEeEeEeLp!!!!!    

My 13th bday is in 2 weeks!!! I have no idea what to do!!!! I want to invite boys and gurls!!! Probaly about 13 ppl!!!! I want to go somewhere but i dont have any ideas!!!! Please Help!!!! Thanks, Sam
Posted by SaMaNtHa!; updated 12/26/04

2 Person Sleepover    

I`m having a sleepover TOMORROW NIGHT with only one friend, we`re 12 year old girls and we need stuff to do as well as makeovers and stuff.
Posted by Caely; updated 12/25/04

Suprise Party Ideas???     (2 replies)

Me and one of my best friends are throwing another good friend of ours a suprise party......Does anyone know any really good drinking games for both guys and girls????? Thanks Ya`ll
Posted by Kerrie-anne; updated 12/26/04

13 Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi my name is shavonne. I am 12 year old and i am turning 13 year old on jan 4 2005. And i am having a birthday party . Which is mix (girls and boys). And i live in Saudi Arabia in jeddah, but i am christian. Look i am this birthday party which is boys and girls. I am ...
Posted by shavonne; updated 12/26/04

Help My Sleepovers Tomorrow    

I am inviting 2-14 year olds and i need some good games i could play fast,please please please,please, help me, and please dont send me stuff like duck duck goose or children games like that!! anything would be helpful, if you have any good pranks to pull that would be ...
Posted by Kristin; updated 12/26/04

Be Amazed! Receive $800 In Free Coupons    

Want out of the box????????????????????????? Email us and receive over $800 worth of coupons. Nice. Larry@videolarry.com or be amazed at www.videolarry.com Need an elegantly simple or a big splash elaborate production? We create one of a kind entrance videos, ...
Posted by VideoLarry; updated 12/27/04

Professional Bellydancers 1-877-427-8747    

Centerfold Strips www.centerfoldstrips.com specializes in providing the ultimate upscale exotic entertainment experience, featuring the hottest female and male dancers. We are an extremely unique service, which is unparalleled in the industry. Our dancers have been ...
Posted by CENTERFOLDSTRIPS; updated 12/21/04

Fat Mamas & Novelty Strippers 1-877-427-8747    

Centerfold Strips www.centerfoldstrips.com specializes in providing the ultimate upscale exotic entertainment experience, featuring the hottest female and male dancers. We are an extremely unique service, which is unparalleled in the industry. Our dancers have been ...

WE HAVE POP OUT CAKES! 1-877-4ASTRIP    

Holiday Special Offer- ST.Louis!    

Massage Therapy In the comfort of Your Home! Now - 40$ per one hour for all first time customers!!! Styles: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu, Sports Massage 11 years experience! English-Hebrew-Russian Flexible hours, by appointment only! ...
Posted by Vadim; updated 12/21/04