Add An Astrologer To Your Party For Fun    

Why not have a Professional Astrologer at your party to spice up the event? I do mini readings using my laptop to calculate your guests charts. Makes for great conversation and great fun. See my listing for more info. Visit our page for more info: Diana Brownstone ...
Posted by Diana Brownstone; updated 11/30/04

Event Planning    

Hi! We`re culinary students and need to write a paper on event planners. We need info on job description, education, prior work experience, personal characteristics required, and average salary. Can anyone help? ANy information would be great be greatly appreciated. ...
Posted by Aimee and Mia; updated 11/30/04

13 SLEEPOVER    

Hello i`m turning 13 and i am have a big bang sleepover with guys and girls. A have a lot of games but i need some kickass fun its all pink 13 years old at a church don`t forget
Posted by SAMANTHA; updated 11/28/04

17th Birthday Boy/Girl Sleepover Ideas    

Omg you guys. You don`t have to have a party that involves kissing and sex and stuff. A party can be so much fun just hanging out. Watching movies, playing board games and stuff. Why do you have to kiss and stuff like that. You could have a hide-seek with a crazy dare ...
Posted by Candice; updated 11/28/04

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

My 16th birthday is in April and i have no idea what to do for it.
Posted by Camilla; updated 11/28/04

HELP!!    

Ok soo i have decide that i dont want to have a big sweet sixteen anymore my best freind just had here sweet sixteen this past tuesday me and about 9 other people went bowling and out to dinner for her bday we made her a cake and decorate the van with signs and stuff ...
Posted by Aly; updated 11/29/04

14TH PARTY IDEAS::Dares     (2 replies)

Hey my best friend is having a birthday party in a week and i wanted to know if anyone could help think of some things to do..we want to play truth or dare but with only dares..can you help think of some DARES please..i would really appreciate it!
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/21/04

I Need Teen Party Help!     (1 reply)

I need some help...im turning 16 in a few months and i need birthday party ideas! im inviting guys/girls,so i need something for all of us to do besides just hang out. Have any ideas??? please reply to this if u have ANY at all...anything will help. Thanx, *Missy*
Posted by missy; updated 11/21/04

Children Characters New Jersey Parties NJ PA     (3 replies)

New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties, Character for birthdays Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Contact: One Of Our ...
Posted by Happy Kids; updated 11/21/04

InDoOr BeAcH IdEa...HeLp!    

Hey wat i need is help bring a indoor beach theme to life, its gonna be a sleepover with 8 girls and since its winter i figured i`d do a indoor beach theme.... Please help!
Posted by Renee; updated 11/22/04

I Need Tips For My 11th Birthday!:)     (4 replies)

Hi people! I really need help for my 11th birthday party!! It`s going to be exactly a week from today!! It will start at 1:00p.m. But 2 of my friends are coming 2 hours early to help set up a bit!! Please help me with ideas! It`s going to be a luau and we are swimming ...
Posted by Michelle Winters; updated 11/23/04

BIRTHDAY PARTY ---HELP!!!     (1 reply)

I need some help...im turning 16 in a few months and i need party ideas! im inviting guys/girls,so i need something for all of us to do besides just hang out. Have any ideas??? please reply to this if u have ANY at all...anything will help. Thanx, *Missy*
Posted by missy; updated 11/23/04

My Sweet 16    

Im trying to figure out what to do for my sweet 16. I thought about my best freidn and I going to a concert but that cant happen because theres no concerts around my birthday. My birthday is in 15 days so I really dont have time to plan a party now. If anyone knows of ...
Posted by jess; updated 11/27/04

I Need Help W/ Some Party Games!    

Hey my 13th birthday party is in a week and i need some help coming up with games! its a sleepover and theres gonna be 6 girls there ages 12-13 so nothin co-ed...um if you could help me out thatd be great! thanx!
Posted by Chelz; updated 11/27/04

Boy 14 Birthday     (3 replies)

My son is turning 14 But all of his friends are 12 and 13 years of age. He Like baseball, basketball, football and playing video games. Yes he like girls. What kind of party could I give him
Posted by Mayra; updated 11/17/04

HELP    

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A LIFESIZE BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR MY HUSBAND`S 50TH B-DAY PARTY??? ONE OF OUR FRIENDS IS GOING TO JUMP OUT OF IT!!! I LIVE IN SO. CALIFORNIA
Posted by Kim; updated 11/17/04

My 13 Bithday Party!!!    

I NEED STUFF TO DO AT MY PARTY I HAVE NO I DEAS AND EVERYONE WILL BE BORED!!!!!! HURRY THE PARTY IS ON SATURDAY!!!!
Posted by michele; updated 11/17/04

Dumbfounded Friend Of A Debutante    

Hi! im attending a debut this week and im one of the 18 candles...me and the debutante are merely acquaintances which makes it difficult for me to know what to say in my speech to her...pls help me ... Help me make a short but meaningful speech to her.. Thank you.
Posted by beatrice; updated 11/19/04

Cooking Lessons    

What a great gift! give cooking lessons to a culinarily challenged loved one. Classes tailored to idividual needs. Serving NYC Visit our page for more info: Po Cucina New York Personal Catering Services
Posted by john; updated 11/19/04

My 12 Birthday    

I need fashion tips for my birthday outfit can you help
Posted by carreanne; updated 11/20/04

Salsa Dancing In New York City    

I`m looking for a really upscale salsa dancing place in New York city for tonight. I`m having my husband`s 50th birthday party, a bunch of bankers and lawyers, and we can`t find anyplace really classy. Everyone is coming dressed to the 9`s, going to Asia de cuba for ...
Posted by Diane lenz; updated 11/20/04

*Love Problems*     (2 replies)

Hey! Im getting ready to turn 14 in 2 days. Ive just recently had a breakup with my boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months. While we were dating I still liked this boy I had dated before. But I kept it to myself because I was soo in love with my boyfriend. I know that sounds ...
Posted by Javie; updated 11/20/04

Sweet Sixteen    

Hello,I am planning my sweet sixteen party but i have no idea for the color to put for the girls and where to do it at.
Posted by zulie; updated 11/20/04

13th Birthday     (4 replies)

Its my 13th birthday, and Im having a slumber party, I really want us to have fun, but i can think of any activities to do! Can yall help me out?
Posted by Damaria; updated 11/20/04

HELP!! I Dont Know What To Do At My Party     (1 reply)

I am having a party for my 13th birthday! I dont know what to do
Posted by babydoll; updated 11/21/04