OMMIGOSH I GUTTA GIV MY BDAY INVITES TMROW IN    

OMMIGOSH I GUTTA GIV MY BDAY INVITES TMROW IN SKOOL N I DUNNO WAT TO DO ON MY BDAY ANY SUGGESTIONS???? im gunna b 13
Posted by imy; updated 09/22/04

Son's 1st Birthday     (1 reply)

Aloha from Hawaii, This sounds like a fantastic idea. Can you give me some pointers or creative ways of doing this. Thank you (Mahalo)
Posted by Tess; updated 09/22/04

MY 11TH BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I HAVE NO I     (3 replies)

I need help for my 11th birthday pary i need ideas help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom has no ideas do you?
Posted by Kelsey; updated 09/21/04

SWEET SIXTEEN HELP PLEASE!!!     (2 replies)

HEY MY SWEET SIXTEEN IS IN MARCH OF NEXT YEAR I`M HAVING IT IN MY BACKYARD PLENTY OF ROOM HUGE DECK DANCE FLOOR DJ FOUNTAIN FOR POOL LIGHTS GOT ALL THAT JUST NEED HELP ON FOOD IDEAS AND DRESS IDEAS ALSO COLORS THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD TOGETHER I DONT WANT TO TRAD. PINK AND ...
Posted by Aly; updated 09/21/04

Program Scipt    

Hey guys! please i need your help. I`m going to be the host of my friend`s 18th birthday party this friday, september 24. Please send me a program script from welcoming the guests to ending the program. I need some adlibs to fill in the gaps, so not to spoil the moment ...
Posted by heide; updated 09/22/04

1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY ELMO THEMED    

HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FORPA THISPARTY. I NEED SUGG. ON GAMES AND PRESENTS AND DECOR. IT IS ELMO THEMED. STRESSING MUCH IN TEXAS
Posted by LINDY; updated 09/22/04

12th Boy/Girl Birthday Party    

Help me find games to play and music to listen to before october 8th 2004
Posted by kay-kay[katie]; updated 09/19/04

Sweet 16 B-Day     (1 reply)

Ok i need help planing my sweet 16 party if nyone has any ideas in this plz help me i dont know what to do ?????????????????????????????? thanks .
Posted by kasey; updated 09/19/04

My Sweet 16th Is Coming!!! Need Help ASAP!!!     (1 reply)

I`m about to be 16 in 2 weeks, and i`ve very excited! and i have part of my party plained. This is what i`m doing. My Dad owns a very nice Italian restuarant and i`m gunna have like a dinner party type thing and i`m telling my girlfriends to kinda-ish dress up, i`m ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 09/19/04

13 Birthday Party For 3    

Hey everyone i really need help im planning a party for my cousin, its going to be a surprise. She wants a really specail party and only want to invite me and one other friend, so dont worry about the cost. I need it to be really special. Like going somewhere, remember ...
Posted by Currly; updated 09/19/04

13 Birthday Party For 3    

Hey everyone i really need help im planning a party for my cousin, its going to be a surprise. She wants a really specail party and only want to invite me and one other friend, so dont worry about the cost. I need it to be really special. Like going somewhere, remember ...
Posted by Currly; updated 09/19/04

Re I Need Help     (2 replies)

I need help finding ideas for things to do because we usually do nothing
Posted by sarah; updated 09/20/04

Makeout Help     (1 reply)

Im a pretty good kisser but im always looking for new ways to make my makeout sessions more exciting and pleasurable for me AND my boyfriend......got any ideas/tips? Thanx* Veronica
Posted by lilblondehotee; updated 09/20/04

Suprise Party Ideas 2    

Hey, this is Kerrie-anne`s friend....well our best friend has never had a party before and also has never really been drunk.....don`t worry, we`re of age, but we don`t know any really good drinking games that are good for both guys and girls to enjoy....any ideas would ...
Posted by Georgie; updated 09/21/04

Uh Oh, Its My 21st Next Week    

Its my 21st birthday next week, and i want to do something really different and exciting, but cant think of anything, i love going out but dont want to just go to my local club, if any1 has any successful ideas, please,please, please, i`m really desperate to do ...
Posted by taylor; updated 09/14/04

Monster Truck Party Theme     (4 replies)

Does anyone know where I can get Monster Truck Party Supplies?
Posted by jc; updated 09/15/04

40th Birthday Speech     (1 reply)

Can anyone help me with a free speech to thank guests etc at my 40th which i have arranged. I am really getting wound up worrying about it. I am normally a humorous person but i`m suffering with stage fright just at the thought of it!
Posted by sue; updated 09/15/04

Sweet Sixteen Help With Ideas     (1 reply)

Hi Im going to be 16 on june 11. Im going to have a sweet sixteen celebration. I need help with certain ideas such as the way the ceremony is supposed to take place and how to do certain things such as choreography. Please respond.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 09/15/04

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

My 16th B-Day is two weeks away. I want to have a big party, but I don`t know what we will do. I want it to be awesome, not boring. My budget isn`t big, but if you can help me with ideas, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Posted by chelle; updated 09/15/04

Program Script    

Hey! please send me a program script of a debut party from welcoming the guests till closing the program. I am going to be the master of ceremony of my friend`s debut party next saturday. I badly needed the script before this week ends. Please send also some adlibs and ...
Posted by heide; updated 09/16/04

18th Birthday Party Program Script    

Hi! Can somebody lend me a script? I`ll be the host of my niece`s 18th birthday and i really want to make the party a good one by being a good host. Thank you!
Posted by Lhisa; updated 09/16/04

L.A. Photographer For Your Party    

If you want some fun, good pics of your party.... Invite me over. I work cheap : ) Www.MikulPhotography.com Visit our page for more info: Mikul Photography
Posted by Mikul; updated 09/17/04

HeLp!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help, I need ideas 4 my sleepover party that r ren`t 2 much money!!!!!!
Posted by Ally; updated 09/18/04

Need Urgent Help For 18th Birthday!!!!! PLEAS    

Hey everyone, I live in Australia and next year in March is my 18th birthday and I want to start planning for it now, but I have no ideas with what I should do! I would love for people to help me with this as I don`t wanna leave it till the last minute because I ...
Posted by Maria; updated 09/19/04

HELP!!    

Hey im turning 16 next march and im having my party at my house we have a huge backyard about 2 acres with a pool and huge deck with tables my uncle had his wedding repectation in our backyard this summer so we are using some of the stuff from the wedding like a ...
Posted by Aly; updated 09/19/04