14th Birthday Party

I am having a birthday party with about 15-20 girls. I dont have a pool or anything, and I need ideas to keep them busy for about the whole day, I have things like airhockey, pinball, pool, playstation, foosball, etc., but with so many girls I don`t think that would last long, I like the dance idea, but since I`m going in2 grade 9 I don`t have a lot of guy`s phone #s or addresses to invite them, and we would rather all girls. If n e one has ideas 4 a gurls dance or somein lemme know or if u have n e ideas in general plz post them here! thx
Posted by Jen; updated 07/01/03

You dont need guys to have a dance party. Just crank up the music and dance. Have alot of food and maybe get a disco ball. Lip sing to the music, just have fun!! Plus, with guys there u would prolly be more self conscious and not have a good of time.
Posted by jenna; updated 07/02/03

I`m going into 9th grade and I`m turning 14....for my party..... It`s in the winter so I was going to go ice skating or something like that. I also live only 2 min. From the boardwalk so I was going to go to the boardwalk and just hangout and walk up and down the boardwalk after that we are going back to my house to just chill and listen to music and have food! After that we are going to play a couple games like spin the bottle and truth or dare...a word of advice: if you have a boyfriend don`t kiss anyone but your boyfriend.
Posted by Fallon; updated 08/17/04