12 Birthday Party

Hey yal whatsgood ummm..... My b-day is in like 14 days and i sugggested bowling they all wanna go but i was justa wonderin if yal had any thing else i should try and nothing babyish like barbie or bead makeing because me and my friends are popular.
Posted by corrinna; updated 05/03/04

Go get your nails done or go get your hair done somthing bowling isnt that great.
Posted by Ashlyn; updated 05/05/04

Hi ...I would go with the pamper party. Go get some nailpolish, facial stuff, rent a fun movie like 13 Going on 30 or something like that. Then have some really cute cupcakes instead of a cake. You can bake them yourself, and use Cupcake Cuddlers...a cute litte cupcake holder custom made to go with your decor. It would be great fun! She`s in the Vendor Finder.
Happy B-day!!
Posted by Cece; updated 05/05/04

Hey thanx for the messages last year i got my hair and nails done. I thought maybe we could by these t-sherts and then with like the paint that you sqezze out of a bottle we could decerate them with those. But i dono. We thought disco bowling not just bwoling durng the day but i dono. Talk to yal lata buh byes
Corrinna
Posted by corrinna; updated 05/05/04

UmMmMmMmMmMmMmM not trying to be rude but if you were popular you wouldnt b askin for advice because popular people get asked questions popular people arent suppose to ask for advice so obvisously you arent popular and me my friend mary and friend lauren are popular we have all the guys so yeah.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 09/14/04

But i have way more friends but they just arent as popular there like 3 level popular then the jocks are 2nd popular and we my friends lauren and mary actually best friends are the most popularest duh!
Posted by Tiffany; updated 09/14/04

Hey... I luv ya tiffany, i really do, but uhh `popular people` dont say "popularest!!" thats way corny. And to help with the 12th b-day party ideas, if it`s gonna b all gurls, you should DEFIENTLY do the pamper theme. That`s always a blast! if you`re allowed to invite guys though, just pick a theme to do and invite your pals over to hang out in your basement!!! worked for me!! well g2g.
Have fun @ your party! hehe. Luv --ME!
Posted by hottieteenbabe; updated 09/26/04

Lol sorry didnt mean to put that hottieteen but i am popular and the most popular in my school but i hope my advice works for anyone
Posted by Tiffany; updated 09/26/04