A SWEET 15     (1 reply)

HELLO MY NAME IS ALEXIA AND MY SISTER `S BIRTHDAY IS COMING AND I NEED HELP LIKE FINDING DRESSES ON THE INTERNET FOR HER! SO IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ALEXIA02909@YAHOO.COM PLEASE THANK YOU
Posted by ALLY; updated 03/06/05

SWEET 16 PARTY!    

I GAVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY! I ARRANGED AND GAVE HER BEST FRIEND $20 TO TAKE HER TO DINNER.. AND TO BE BACK AT 6PM..WHILE GUESSED ARRIVED AT 5PM TO HELP SET UP AND DO THINGS.. I BOUGHT THESE THINGS THAT WHEN U PULL A STRING CONFETTI GOES EVERYWHERE.. I ...
Posted by BLUE; updated 03/04/05

SWEET 16 PARTY PROBLEM...     (3 replies)

I need some help...im turning 16 in a few months and i need party ideas! im inviting guys/girls,so i need something for all of us to do besides just hang out. Have any ideas??? please reply to this if u have ANY at all...anything will help. Thanx, *Missy*
Posted by missy; updated 03/03/05

Party    

I need a lot of fun Ideas for a cool stay at home b-day with a bunch of friends! I am desprite! I need all ideas by march 19 Thankz
Posted by Clare; updated 03/03/05

ONE OF A KIND DRESS FOR SALE    

The dress is brand new with the tags still on it. There have been no alterations to the dress. I am also including the petty coat. "Two-piece corset gown with shoestring straps features an all-over embroidered Chantilly lace bodice embellished with Swarovski ...
Posted by Jen; updated 03/04/05

Teen Diva Spa Party    

Check out www.pocketspa.com for a complete package for your spa party theme. Awesome selection of fabric choices and customizing and personalizing included. Really cute. Visit our page for more info: Pocket Spa
Posted by tsarbaby; updated 03/04/05

I Need Some Ideas     (1 reply)

I want to have a sweet 16 in june my birthday is june 16 i want the theme to be "black and White" i live live on long island,new york i want to know about where i should have it what to wear can ne body help me?
Posted by brittany; updated 02/23/05

I Love Phil    

Theres a lad in my scholl called phil and he is soooooo fit and i want 2 tell the whole world
Posted by katie; updated 02/23/05

17th Birthday Party    

Ok, so here`s the thing, it amy seem early but my golden birthday is coming up in July and i don`t know what to do! I want to have a BIG party whatever it is, with lots of people! Price, really isn`t a big issue because my parents are paying for everything and are ...
Posted by Kia; updated 02/23/05

Wonderful Gift Ideas!!!    

Stop by Angelic Grooves at www.angelicgrooves.com to get the one of a kind gift. Mothers bracelets, great for teens, teachers, friends, and other loved ones. We look forward to hearring from you! Visit our page for more info: Angelic Grooves
Posted by Angie; updated 02/26/05

LIMO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help me - - - how can i convince my parents to have a (relatively cheap) limo pick me and my friends up after school and basically have for the night for my partying purposes?
Posted by AL; updated 02/26/05

13th Brithday     (1 reply)

I have no clue waht to do for my 13th b-day. I have an okay sized lawn (half acer). What should do?????
Posted by Despert; updated 02/28/05

1st Birthday Elmo Party     (13 replies)

I need a entertainer to come to our home in an elmo costume. We live in Cleveland, Ohio and the party is 9/8/01 @ 1pm..HELP!!!!
Posted by Anthony J Hodel; updated 02/28/05

A Unique Birthday Party Idea    

Looking for a unique party idea for a birthday party, family day, preschool activity, scouting activity? Look to Noah`s Ark - we will bring an assortment of animals for the children to stuff. They wish on & insert a rainbow star. We fill out a birth certificate for ...
Posted by Elena; updated 03/01/05

SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY PLANNING     (1 reply)

MY DAUGHTER`S SWEET 16 IS IN MAY, WE`RE IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING NOW, IT HAS TURNED INTO A MINI WEDDING, WE HAVE ICE SCULPTURES, BALLOON DROPS,CANDLE CEREMONY & A CAKE THAT IS 3 TIERS LIKE A WEDDING CAKE THAT COST $185. I AM NOW IN SEARCH OF A MONEY BOX 4 THE ...
Posted by KEYCIA; updated 02/19/05

HELP    

OK!! MY 13th BIRTHDAY IS IN MARCH AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR MY PARTY!! i thought it would be fun to go to a hotel pool but my friend might do that only a few weeks be4 me!!! so i need an idea!! it cant be at my house cuz im having 20 GIRLS!!! JUST GIRLS!! my ...
Posted by susan; updated 02/19/05

CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE AT A GREAT PRICE......    

PLEASE CALL ME AT (323) 514-4285 Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations-Table Lines and Chair Covers
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 02/19/05

I Need Dares For Teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey peps!!!!!!! i reali need dares for teenagers!!! mostly gals!!!!!!!!! need ones which are funny and unique!!!!!!!! plz help!!!!!!!!!
Posted by amz; updated 02/20/05

Help ME! Budget = Small, Time = Short     (2 replies)

Help! My birthday is in April and it is super unpredicatble weather which makes a party even harder to plan. I want to make it good because I am turning 16. Its all girls, and I want it to be more than food and socializing. My budget is a few hundred and even that is ...
Posted by A.L.; updated 02/20/05

Boyriend Suprise Birthday     (1 reply)

What kind of surprize birthday party can i throw for my boyfriend who has never had a party since he was 15 and is now turning 18? i want it to be sweet and alot of fun!
Posted by chauca; updated 02/20/05

Restaurant Party     (2 replies)

I am inviting family and friends to help celebrate my husbands 60th birthday at a restaurant. I would like to buy the wine and drinks and have everyone pay for their own dinner. I this appropriate? If so, how do I word the invitation
Posted by Kay; updated 02/21/05

MY SWEET 16    

I NEED HELP MY SWEET 16 IS IN APRIL AND I DONT KNO WHAT TO GET A BOY
Posted by SHERA; updated 02/21/05

What Type?    

Hey im emily what do you think i shuold play at my 11th b-day party i am doing dancing/singing competitions and pass the parcel what else?
Posted by Emily; updated 02/22/05

How Can I Convince My Mum???     (1 reply)

Im gonna be 12 soon and im not allowed 2 have a b/f (i`ve had a b/f behind my mums back) But i wanna have guys over 4 my party How can i make my mum see that i am ready 2 have a b/f and have boiz over 4 my party Plz help me $ari
Posted by neesha; updated 02/22/05

Teenage Parties    

This is for Debra.....too bad you don`t know how to have fun. Parents are there to supervise and it sounds like you have a boring life. By the way, it`ll be your kid that gets pregnant first!
Posted by maggie; updated 02/22/05