SuRpRiZe PaRtY HElP PLz??    

Hey guys.. Me and court are throwing a surprize birthday party for our best friend laura this friday cause her mom wouldnt let her have a party. Shes turning 13, and the party is in courtneys basement. Were not exsactly sure how were gonna "surprizse" her, and were ...
Posted by Chelz and Court; updated 02/02/05

IDEAS/WHERE???........5 Yr Old BDAY PARTY -NJ     (1 reply)

I need help....any great suggestions on where to have a party for a 5 year old? We live in Union County, NJ. There will be approx 20-25 kids attending...dont want to do the Chuck E. Cheese thing. Someone has to have something!!!!!!!
Posted by HP; updated 02/02/05

30 Before 30    

Have you ever had a "Life`s To Do List?" Things that you always wanted to do. But then you`ve settled down, got married, had kids and before you knew it, your "Life`s To Do List" ended up as poop-paper at the bottom of the bird cage. Due to certain unforseen ...
Posted by Morell Howard; updated 02/01/05

Prom Ideas     (1 reply)

Hi! I`m currently working on our junior-senior prom at Eads high school in Eads, Colorado. This year we chose to have a FIFTIES THEME! I was hoping and wondering if any of you have any type of material or any ideas of sort that we may use. Our prom is April 23, 2005, ...
Posted by Rachel Brown; updated 02/01/05

Candy Poems     (1 reply)

Hay, does anyone know of and candy poems for valentines day, if you do please let me know.. Thanks
Posted by Kristy; updated 02/01/05

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

I am turning 16 soon and i want a totally awesome memorable party i have guys and girls coming yet i have no idea what kind of party to have or where to go and i want it to be kinda romantic yet fun so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!
Posted by Hannah; updated 02/02/05

How Can I Get The Party Started?    

I want to have a party, and i`m 14 years old but how can i get people into the whole seven minuets in heaven or spin the bottle? Thanx for help!
Posted by kels; updated 01/29/05

I NEED IDEA'S FOR A 12th GIRL SLEEPOVER     (1 reply)

My 12th b day party is comin up next weekend and i need some mroe ideas I dont wanna do makeovers EW GORSS but other ideas would be great thansk
Posted by Joana; updated 01/29/05

How Can I Convince My Mom ?     (1 reply)

I want to convince my mom that i can have a boy/girl 13th b-day party, any good lines? Thanx, lov ya all! Pixie
Posted by Pixie; updated 01/29/05

I NEED Truth-N-Dare Ideas For My Boy/Girl Par    

Hey i`m turning 14 and I need thruth-ndare ideas cuz i never know what to say or have someone else do, i NEEEED them soon, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzee help me. Thanks, remember there`s going to be boys there. Love- Jade
Posted by Jade; updated 01/29/05

Themes     (1 reply)

Ok i`ll be 16 in dec. I need a theme 4 my semi-formal event. I have no idea wat to do. N i`m not rich so please make it for only a lil bit of money not alot. Thanxs. Hit me up at zsazsa20@msn.com if u have any ideas.
Posted by Quasia; updated 01/30/05

I Need Help Figuring Out Stuff Bout My Sweet     (2 replies)

Heyy, i was wondering if ne one could help. Im going to hav a sweet 16 in december... But i hav no idea wut to do... I was wondering if ne one could giv me sum ideas on wut i should do.. And stuff lik that.. If ne one could help.. Could u email me ... My email is ...
Posted by Tabitha; updated 01/29/05

17th Bday Party    

My 17th is in 3 weeks, i have not had a real "party" in over 4 years, im not a big fan of my bday. But my mom wants me to have a party, ive invited a few freinds over, but dont know where to go from there. Please help, any advice is appreciated.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/31/05

Sweet 16 Candle Ceremony     (1 reply)

I had never heard about a Sweet 16 Candle Ceremony before and was wondering if anyone could tell me about it.
Posted by Dezi; updated 02/01/05

New Goodies On Web Site    

Hello Ladies - I have posted some new items on my web site! Some very cute new favor ideas, acrylic frames,etc. I hope you will take a peek. Remember all party poppers receive a 15% discount as well!! Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com Email me or IM me anytime I ...
Posted by Connie; updated 01/25/05

***Elegant Limo Tour Special***    

We are currently offering a special on our newly aquired Escalade 20passanger Limo. Please call for details or email for details. Www.alavenderaffair7770@yahoo.com 408 528-7770 Visit our page for more info: A Lavender Affair
Posted by Yolanda; updated 01/25/05

13 Yr Old Party     (4 replies)

My aunt said that she needs help on how to throw my cousin a birthday party she. Is turning 13 on jan.21. I need idea please help us thanks
Posted by Ni-Si; updated 01/25/05

My 14 Birthday     (1 reply)

Im havein my 14 bday soon with 8 guys and 8 girls and i have no clue what to do please help
Posted by private; updated 01/27/05

16th Birthday And I Don't Know What To Do!!!!     (1 reply)

Hi I`m 15 and I`ll be turning 16 soon and I have no clue what to do for my sweet 16 can you help me please this is the bigest day of my life
Posted by shawna; updated 01/27/05

My Son's 1st Birthday    

Does anyone know where I can find look-a-like characters in Maryland?(preferably Winnie the Pooh)
Posted by kita; updated 01/27/05

"Hats Off To You" Piano Recital     (1 reply)

I am looking for small (4``-5") cardboard" top hat" or "jazz hat" party favors to use as containers for candy for my piano students at our upcoming "Hats Off to You" piano recital. I have seen them somewhere but cannot find them now that I need them. I would ...
Posted by Sharie; updated 01/27/05

SURPRISE 14TH BIRTHDAY????     (1 reply)

Hey, i have a best friend and want to give her a surprise b-day coming in a month, she`s not really boy crazy, but of course boys and girls would be coming. My mom would supervise, (hopefully in another room)but i want to make it fun b/c she never really has had a ...
Posted by chelsey; updated 01/29/05

14TH BIRHTDAY PARTY WITH GIRLS AND GUYS     (2 replies)

My friend is having her 14th birthday in a few weeks. There is going to be guys and girls! we dont want it to be stupid and corny! O YA AND THEY ARE HOTT GUYS SO WE WANT IT TO BE SPECIAL! WINK WINK!
Posted by someone; updated 01/29/05

13th Birthday Party Help Plz!     (1 reply)

Hiya im a girl and my birthdays coming up on the 29th january and i have no idea what to do. I dont want just a normal party i wanna do something different. Im having a party for both boys and girls so if u have any idea`s plz email me or reply asap Bex_m2901@hotmail....
Posted by Rebecca; updated 01/29/05

Help 13th B-Day     (2 replies)

Hi my b-day is on jan 20th and i am turning 13 years old. I have no clue what my party theme should be especially if it is not at home. (since last year my party was a flop) plz...plz...plz...HELP ME Sharan
Posted by sharan; updated 01/29/05