PLEZ HELP ME WITH MY B-DAY PARTY!!!

I`m having a birthday party in 2 weeks! and i hav no idea wut to do! im turning 13 so im inviting all girls of course! i`m having about 7 chicks coming and i REALLY need ideas for wut to do! i dont need a theme just "stuff" to do! THANX!!! xoxoxoxox Emily
Posted by Emily; updated 07/31/04

I`m thinkin u need guys at ur party, but that`s just my opinion. Just if u have a pool, go swimming and if u don`t, then all of u go to the movies or something. Then afterwards, go to ur house and do wut u like to do... Whether that`s just hanging out, watchin movies... Ya know w/e
Posted by some_guy; updated 08/03/04

Maybe you could play Truth or Dare and Tell Scary Stories in the dark.

AND TALK ABOUT BOYZ.

PEACE XOXOXOXO
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/06/04

~~I really need ur help i have to think of a party plan in about 2 weeks and i cant can u help im turning 12 and i have no idea what to do and its a girl boy patry.~~
Posted by Carley; updated 09/04/04

Hey, dude, i did this for my bday party and it kicked ass i swear! okay, my friendz and i walked to a pedicure place then we all got pedicures then for party favors i gave them flip flops and cnady then we walked w/ our cool totties and new shoes to the pizza place and got pizza then came home had rice crispies instead of cake and then watched some older movies ad then in teh breakfast we had k.k. Donuts and fruity salad and it was awesome!and btw, at the pedicure place, you can lay out snacks and music and have fun get some fashion mags, yah, good lucky man and HAPPY BDAY!
Posted by Erica; updated 09/29/04