Debut Party Program    

Pls send me a copy of a debut party program. I need it badly...pls pls pls! thank you! :-)
Posted by Christina; updated 08/01/07

Disc Jockyes (714)315-3828    

Birthday DJ, Disc Jockeys in your area at www.goldensoundsentertainment.com 714)315-3828 Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by goldensoundsente; updated 07/31/07

Spongebbob Character Rental     (1 reply)

Spongebob character rental needed for 7 year old birthday party in Newark, NJ.
Posted by Alnissa; updated 07/31/07

50th Luau Birthday     (1 reply)

We need hula dancer(s) for our son-in-law`s 50th luau b`day party. Can you suggest some in the Sacramento area?
Posted by Barbara; updated 07/31/07

You Can Have A Fun Party Entertainer    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * ...
Posted by keith; updated 07/31/07

Movie Party!!!    

Hey People, I am having a movie night sleepover with best friends!!! Just use 3!!!! We are 14 and we need some games that are kool and to do while watching a movie and NOT boredgames!!!! The games dont have to be to relaxed just enough to not have to pay full ...
Posted by Kasey; updated 07/31/07

Children's Entertainment    

Clowns & characters for kids parties! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/31/07

13th Bday Help     (2 replies)

Heya ppl.... Im really struggling because im going on holiday and need to hand out my invitations really soon so i need to no what to do. I wont be allowed a big sleepover. And my mum has booked the hall and a dj but it will be boring because not alot of people like ...
Posted by courtney; updated 07/31/07

I'm Turning 15    

I`m turning 15 in August and I was thinking a black and white theme(like old movies...Audrey Hepburn...kinda stuff). I`m only going to have girls, like 14 more or less. But I just wanted some more ideas. It`s a pretty low budget. Thanks!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 07/31/07

Sleeping Beauty Character For Party    

I am looking for a Sleeping Beauty character for a childrens party in the Austin, Texas area. Any help?
Posted by Julie; updated 07/31/07

Balloon Twisters ,FacePainters And Game Coordinators    

W e have GREAT Balloon Twisters, Face Painters and Game Coordinators for your Birthday or corporate event! Mention Party Pop and recieve$10.00 OFF your booking! Visit our page for more info: Lil' Star Parties
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 07/31/07

Book Your Favorite Character /Princess    

Book your favorite Character / Princess with Lil` Star Parties and you will be in for a magical day with so many memorable moments ! Mention Party POP and recieve$10.00 off your next booking! Visit our page for more info: Lil' Star Parties
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 07/31/07

2 Yr. Old Birthday     (1 reply)

I need entertainment for my 2 yr olds b-day party.Im in Muskogee Oklahoma. Any ideas?
Posted by Latasha; updated 07/31/07

Need A Jojo From Jojo's Circus     (1 reply)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a character to dress up as Jojo from Jojo`s Circus for my daughter`s 1st birthday? If there is anything like that. I live in Northern New Jersey.
Posted by Sherri; updated 07/31/07

Place For A Party!!     (1 reply)

Hi, am looking for a place to throw a party for my 18th in canterbury, kent. That`s not to expensive, can be easily found with a late closing time (i.e. Am), and a DJ and open bar. This would be for the 1st of december this year.....please help.
Posted by Talyssa Mensah; updated 07/30/07

I Am Want To Rent A Dora The Explorer Costume In Ft. Lau    

I`m looking to rent a Dora the Explorer costume in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to cheer up my girlfriends sick niece who was just diagnosed with Lukemia can anyone help. I`m also willing to pay an actor or actress for a couple of hours to dress up as Dora. Can any help
Posted by Oliver; updated 07/30/07

Pop Out Cake    

All you need to do is get pc pipes and make two squares one bigger than the other and wrap material around it , and lace the edges for icing , it makes a recatangle size cake, use google and type in "how to make a stripper cake" and you will get the instrustions, there ...
Posted by maryarline; updated 07/30/07

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Hey, My sixteenth birthday is next April and I always feel pressured by my friends to do something extravegant since i`m the oldest of them. My party is being held at a Holiday Inn Express Banquet hall. It doesn`t really have a theme, just the color scheme of sparkle ...
Posted by Alex; updated 07/30/07

Something Special For Mom & Grandma    

Give them the gift of their childhood all over again. Every little girl played with dolls. Perhaps we have the molds to make that doll for your Mom or Grandma to treasure once again in a porcelain doll. Dolls that found their ways to museums as treasured antiques have ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 07/30/07

I Need Help     (1 reply)

Hi, I need help with something to do at my birthday i dont really want a theme just things to do at the party and i kinda want it to like be like with just us kids and only sometime the parents are around.cause my boyfriend wants to give me my first kiss and i dont ...
Posted by abby; updated 07/31/07

Entertainment For Kids    

Balloon animals & face painting by Desiree! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/31/07

Birthday Help    

I am planning a Sweet 16 birthday party for my little sister... I have the theme andthe idea for the party but one thing is lacking.... I do not have the building!!!!!!!! Upon looking online for different areas to host the event, I have came up with nothing... I am not ...
Posted by Tysle ; updated 07/30/07

Sweet 13     (1 reply)

Hey!!! my sister is turning sweet 13 and i was wondering if you have any ideas that are affordable that i may use. I love planning and surprising people that are celebrating a special occasion. Please help!!! thanx ~alison
Posted by Alison; updated 07/30/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/30/07

18 Year Old Birthday     (2 replies)

Have a daughter fixing to be 18. I need party ideas as well as a theme. She is very outgoing and likes to have fun. Need ideas that are relatively inexpensive but fun to do. Trying to be unique since this is the "last" party. She usually just has swim parties, so I ...
Posted by Joan; updated 07/30/07