Barney Impersonator    

I am looking for a Barney impersonator for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party in October. We are located in Cape Cod, MA. Julie Driscoll 508-771-3444 Capecodcakes@comcst.net
Posted by Julie; updated 09/07/07

Balloon Twisters In Simi Valley    

Balloon Twisters & Face Painters in Simi Valley & Los Angeles! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/07/07

13TH BIRTHDAY    

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 MONTHS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO. MY MOM WANTS ME TO HAVE IT AT THE MOVIES WHICH IS KIND OF STUPID BUT MY FRIENDS THINK I SHOULD JUST HAVE A BIG PARTY WITH ALL MYFRIENDS.
Posted by DEVILLE; updated 09/06/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/06/07

Debut Program, Motif, Concepts, Script    

Could u please send me the debut script and program. Need it badly by sept 12
Posted by Charlyne; updated 09/07/07

Elmp     (1 reply)

I AM TRYING TO FIND AN ELMO CHARACTER FOR MY SON`S 2 YR OLD PARTY. WE LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS.
Posted by natash; updated 09/07/07

Dora The Explorer     (2 replies)

My daughter will be turning 3yrs old in February. We live in Illinois and she wants Dora The Explorer at her birthday party. Does anyone have any contact information for any establishments that would provide Dora for her birthday party? Please let me know. Thanks. ...
Posted by Christine H; updated 09/05/07

Face Painters    

Face Painters & balloon twisters for events! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/05/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving The Nor Cal & So Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/05/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/05/07

RABBITS NEEDED    

I`m looking for a park or a place where i can bring my children and their friends to see and pet RABBITS for a day, all in GREATER LONDON Thnx
Posted by Nina; updated 09/06/07

Balloon Twisters In Orange County    

Balloon Twisters in Orange County & Los Angeles! $DISCOUNT WITH THIS AD!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/06/07

Princesses     (3 replies)

I am looking for a princess to come to my daughters birthday party saturday september 22. I had one scheduled and she canceled. My daughter will be so upset can anyone help?
Posted by roxanne; updated 09/06/07

My 19th Birthday     (2 replies)

This coming November im turning 19. I would like to have a birthday party but i don`t have enough money. I would like suggestions of any restaurant or a place where i can have fun and a couple of my closes friends too. Please write back and give me suggestions. I would ...
Posted by Maria ; updated 09/06/07

SWEET 13    

Like i have no clue what to do for my party....i was gonna have it at clubparis..but idk...my b-day is oct 11!!!!! Thanx Shelby
Posted by Shelby; updated 09/04/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving Bay Area And So Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/04/07

Need Cartoon Character For 5th Birthday Party    

Hello need Help locating a cartoon Character such as Bratz, Tweety, Dora, or Sponge BoB For My Daughter 5th Birthday party in Detroit MI
Posted by MIchele; updated 09/04/07

Mall Scavenger Hunt    

Hi Lea, I`m interested in doing a mall scavenger hunt for my soon to be 12 year old daughter. I`m hoping you can pass along your creativity on this subject. If possible, please send a list of clues and any other info to make this a fun party. Thanks, Cindy
Posted by Cindy; updated 09/04/07

..13th B'day Ideas ( A S A P )    

Hey its my partyy in a couple of days n i need sum gud games to play i dont hav a theme Ebb
Posted by Ebb; updated 09/05/07

Laser Light    

Hi. Thanks for your reply. That may a bit hard as i live in Tasmania
Posted by Amy; updated 09/04/07

FIRE ENGINE LIMO IN LONDON    

Hi all, I`m looking for a FIRE ENGINE company that can drive my family to my son`s BIRTHDAY party location and back. Any suggestions?
Posted by Cinthia; updated 09/05/07

Sweet 16 Birthday    

I`m a Grammy trying to help my granddaughter locate a nice place to have her 16th birthday party at. We live in South Plainfield, N.J. Any ideas or suggestions.
Posted by marion; updated 09/05/07

PARTY THEME    

Im looking for wwe party theme anyene knowswhere to get it???pleace let me now E-mail maddy3dck@yahoo.com
Posted by maddydck@yahoo.; updated 09/05/07

12th Birthday    

I`m having my 12th birthday party in January. I need help to decide where to have it . I do not want baby stuff ! I am having a boy and girl party don`t forget. My budget is $200 I know it`s not much. I live in georgia really far in the country 20 miles to get to the ...
Posted by Lenora; updated 09/05/07

"Dj's ...@ 8 1 8 - 242-3637...    

"Thanx!
Posted by *BrO!; updated 09/05/07