Colombian Birthday Traditions    

I am Colombian born en Bogota. I was adopted by Americans who tried, but sort of missed the boat on the whole Colombian traditions...these are your people sort of thing. Then, I married a white man from Indiana...I tried not to, but what can you do, sometimes love ...
Posted by Blaire; updated 06/27/07

Need Ideas For 13th Birthday Luau Sleepover Party!!    

Well my birthday is on August 12th and i thought i should start thinking early this year. I have decided to have a 13th birthday sleepover luau party. I am inviting 9 of my closest friends and 4 of them are soming very early to play paintball with me at like 11:00, the ...
Posted by hallee; updated 06/27/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON, PRECIOUS MOMENTS - YOU NAME IT!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAYS! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/26/07

Sweet 16 Party HELP    

Hi, me and my friend are thinking of a Sweet 16 party ideas and we came across a Las Vegas sweet 16, but we aren`t sure on what food, decorations, etc. To have. If anyone has any ideas for this please reply. Your reply is very much appreciated. Thanks!
Posted by Kay and BRitt; updated 06/26/07

18th Birthday Party    

I have posted message three weeks ago regarding inquiry on how to host a debut but until now i have not receive any response. Why? is this website just kidding, joking etc. Oooppppssss lokohan yata 2 eh.
Posted by nimfa; updated 06/26/07

Help!    

EEEEK! I really need some go kart rentals by august 11 for my church in tacoma, washington! :] help please?
Posted by Jessi; updated 06/26/07

Sweet 16 Party Ideas     (1 reply)

My niece is having a sweet 16 party in July, her theme is "Diva". Her colors are light pink, fuchsia & black. I am in need of decorating ideas for the hall. All ideas are welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Cris; updated 06/25/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/26/07

Shrek Character For 2 Year Old Party     (2 replies)

Hi, I`m having a birthday party for my 2 year old. He loves Shrek and would like to have him at his birthday party. The party will be in Boothwyn PA. Please help I do not want to change his theme. Thank You
Posted by Deborah; updated 06/26/07

Sweet Sixteen    

I am looking for a party in philadelphia For me and my cousins sweet sixteen
Posted by gabrielle; updated 06/26/07

Cheap Yachts    

Anyone knows any nice cheap yacht rentals for my sweet 16...please help.
Posted by otega; updated 06/26/07

Need A Cool Game?    

If you need a cool game to play at a party well then ur in luck! this game can be played at any ages above 10. How u play... Put exzality how many chairs of oeople there are in a circle... Make shure the back of the chairs are faceing the outside of the cicrle so the ...
Posted by Blair; updated 06/26/07

Sleepover Help!!!!!!!    

Ok so me and my friend are having a sleepover tonight but i don`t know what games to play !!!please help!!
Posted by callie; updated 06/26/07

Birthday Help!!!!!    

I`m having a sleepover but i`m only inviting one freind but i don`t know what games to play!!!! Please help!!!!
Posted by callie; updated 06/26/07

"DISCOVER VITAMARK"    

------------BREAKTHROUGH COMPANY------------ -----------BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCTS----------- Plus other -AWESOME-items at: Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 06/24/07

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/24/07

MOONWALKS That Move    

Just thought I would let you know that if your looking for a bounce house Jumping J-Jays in the Dallas/Frisco area now has one that moves! Thats right the ACTIVE model lifts the children up to another platform. VERY COOL and to make it even better they have A/C ...
Posted by john; updated 06/24/07

Posted by Becca; updated 06/24/07

Help!!    

I`ve decided to plan my debut a year early because i was told that it would be stressfull. Well i got everything down its just i dont know where they go in the program. My question is how is the program supposed to look like?
Posted by gene ; updated 06/24/07

5 Year Old Tea Party    

Hi! MY baby is turning 5 and she loves tea parties. Do you know a place is NY that will be willing to host a party for 12-16 5year olds? It should include invitations, favors, decorations etc. Thanks!
Posted by Peethrina; updated 06/24/07

Birrthday    

My 13th b day is coming up and have no clue what to do but i want it to be special but not cheesy like going bowling or something!! pleez help
Posted by lisa; updated 06/25/07

13th Birthday Ideas    

I need to think of something cool to do for my b day but i dont have a lot of money to spend and i am only inviting my best friend so i want it to be a lot of fun
Posted by lisa; updated 06/25/07

Red And Blue Power Rangers For Birthday Party    

I`m looking for a red and blue power rangers for my son`s 5th birthday party. Party is going to be in Montrose, CA. I`ve seen some online but they do not look authentic. Some are strange looking. I would appreciate if anyone can steer me in the right direction for this....
Posted by Debbie Okihara; updated 06/25/07

Self Funded Birthday Celebration    

We are having a celebration at a minor league baseball park for my mother-in-laws 80th birthday, and would like to invite friends and relatives that may like to attend, but want invitees to fund their own admission into the park. Any ideas on how to word this type of ...
Posted by Cheryl Campbell; updated 06/25/07

My 21st Birthday Party    

I am currently thinking about planning a 21st birthday party for myself. The party wouldnt be until next year but Im starting early because I want something big. Atlanta is where I would like to have it. I dont have a theme but I either want my colors to be pink and ...
Posted by Alysha; updated 06/25/07