FINAL WEEK ON CENTERPIECE AND FAVOR SALE!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/06/07

13th Party    

I am gonna b 13 in january 2008 but i like to plan my b days before but i don`t no wat i should do for my birthday but it has to be in a hall i need a good idea for boys and girls
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/06/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser. We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 08/05/07

Dora The Explorer    

I need a Dora character for my 3 yr old`s Birthday party on August 18th 2007 in Randallstown, MD
Posted by Mischa; updated 08/05/07

Birthday Limo    

Could you please tell me where i can hire a wrestling limo for my little boys birthday many thanks we live in plymouth
Posted by amanda; updated 08/05/07

Do You Need Help For That Birthday Party?    

Are you planning a wedding, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, birthday, anniversary, or corporate event? I combine 18 years of professional experience and a life-long practical approach to party planning. My company, A-BnC Parties and More, Inc. Provides customers with one stop ...
Posted by Judy Yublosky; updated 08/06/07

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for someone who dresses up as Elmo for a 2nd birthday party in/around Dallas, TX. Can someone help me?
Posted by Brandi; updated 08/04/07

SWEET SIXTEEN I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!    

OK WELL MY SWEETSiXTEEN iS GOiNG TO BE iN NOVEMBER AND i HAVE NO iDEA WHAT i WANT TO DO!! AND i WANT iT TO BE PERFECT, BECAUSE i AM PROABLY GOiNG TO BE HAViNG ALOT OF PEOPLE COMiNG BUT i MOST LiKELY AM NOT GOiNG TO HAVE THAT BiG OF A BUDGET TO WORK WiTH i THOUGHT ABOUT ...
Posted by Briana; updated 08/04/07

SASHES    

Does anyone know where I can purchase new or used sashes color red
Posted by Michele ; updated 08/04/07

Crystal Candlesticks    

Does anyone know where to purchase the crystal candlesticks
Posted by Michele ; updated 08/04/07

Help!!!!    

Help!!! my birthday is in two months im planning two have a sleepover but the only games i no of are truth and dare and i really dont want every1 sitting there really bored!!!!! Help!!!
Posted by monique; updated 08/04/07

=)    

Have a dance contest! You could also have everyone blind folded and have them try and draw your face with markers. Hehe. You could also try karaoke.
Posted by Katie; updated 08/05/07

ELMO OR BLUES CLUES     (1 reply)

My son is having a 1year old birthday party. I need a blues clues or elmo impersonator in Pompano Beach or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Thanks! CiJi P.
Posted by CiJi P.; updated 08/05/07

Lil' Star Parties In Southern California    

Lil` Star Parties travel all over sunny Los Angeles and are available weekdays and weekends to come out and play for the special day. Lil` Star Parties Myspace.com/lilstarparties Guess what...it`s someone`s special day. Time to celebrate in a BIG way. With all ...
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 08/05/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (2 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/02/07

I Need A Song    

Hi. I am having a sweet 16 and i would like to have a dance with my little brother. I would like it to be a fun song where he and i will both enjoy it, but i have no clue of a song. Please help.......
Posted by Christina; updated 08/02/07

Birthday Invitations Etiquette    

Hi, I am having a birthday party for 8th year old and wondering if anyone ever put in "ideas" kinda like a wish list to help out her friends` parents with the gift. It seems like when they RSVP they all ask what does she want anyways... SO... Does it look bad if I add ...
Posted by Amy; updated 08/02/07

Nothin'    

HELP PLEASE!!!!! My birthday`s coming soon and i have 0 ideas and i need 13 girls to be happy and approve!
Posted by Lauren; updated 08/02/07

Kids' Characters,Delaware, Visits 866.611.6699    

CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR CHILD`S CHARACTER VISIT AND OR CHARACTER THEME PARTY AT: (866) 333-2623 A.. THE RED MONSTER A.. THE TOY ASTRONAUT A.. THE WEBBED CRUSADER ~ SPIDEY A.. THE SPACE RANGERS ~ WHITE * GREEN * RED A.. THE HONEY BEAR
Posted by character-visits; updated 08/03/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO, SPIDER-MAN Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Pa,...
Posted by character-visits; updated 08/03/07

How To Get The Best Entertainer For Your Event    

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Party or Event? Over the past 3 years we have located, found, and referred hundreds of performers for birthdays and other special events. You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report ...
Posted by keith; updated 08/03/07

What To Do For My 13th Birthday Party    

What sould i do for my 13th birthday party i am stuck! i am a girl and i want to invite around 6-13 people what should i do?
Posted by lindsay; updated 08/03/07

Clowns & Characters For Kids Parties!    

Fabulous Clowns & Characters available for kids parties! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/03/07

SUPER SALE ENDING SOON - BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES!! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work at www....
Posted by Connie; updated 08/03/07

What Can I Do For Ma 17th Birthday    

I need some ideas.....i want to rent a limo, but i dont know where to go...i defenetly wants to go out in the city......please help me
Posted by andrea; updated 08/03/07