Debut    

My daughter will be celebrating her 18th birthday and i am presently working out of the country. As early as now i want to prepare everything that will make her party meaningful and memorable but i had no idea how the program goes. I would appreciate suggestions. ...
Posted by Anna; updated 08/21/07

PLEASE HELP WITH MY 13TH B-DAY! IM BEGGING U!!!    

PLEASE HELP!!! i live in san francisco and dont know wat 2 do! it cant be too expensive and it cant be a house party!
Posted by olivia; updated 08/20/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON, PRECIOUS MOMENTS - THE SKY IS THE LIMIT     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/19/07

Reggae Party    

I`m having trouble with decorations myself.... I am having everyone bring what they want to tye dye and I`ll supply materials... :o) Check oriental trading for tye dye things...
Posted by Julie; updated 08/20/07

Nemo Cakes     (11 replies)

Please if any one has found some really cool finding nemo cakes let me know. I am looking for maybe a 3d cake either to buy or make homade. Something that really stands out from the rest. I have only found a few nemo cakes but nothing eye popping. Am doing my sons ...
Posted by kaykay; updated 08/20/07

Impress With Chair Covers!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/20/07

13 B-Day Party    

Hi, i`m stuk 4 wat 2 do 4 my 13 b-day party n i`m only invytin 6 ppl , i hav an idea of goin ice-skatin or 2 da movies or jst havin a party at home but can`t chose which 1 n if i decide 2 hav a party at home, well. Wat can we do 2 entertain ourselves?
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/17/07

13 Year Old Girl Party (HELPPP)    

Hi my birthday is in a month :S and i need HELLPP im turning thirteen and have no idea what to do i want it to be special as im becoming a teen so post away!!!!!! thanks :)
Posted by Haylie; updated 08/17/07

Sweet 16 Candle Stand    

View my website for different styles of candle stand/boards Designed to any theme.... Call for free consultation.... 917 306 9158 Virginia Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 08/17/07

Sweet 16 Candle Stand/Board    

Please visit my site to view different style Stands. Designed to any theme.. Call for free consultation... 917 306 9158 Virginia Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

Candle Stand/Board    

Please visit my site to view different style Stands. Designed to any theme.. Call for free consultation... 917 306 9158 Virginia Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

Need 40th Birthday Advice ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Please help!!! I am having my husbands 40th birthday at a restaurant and i need to know if i should pay for all of the invites meals(which is pricey) or should i have them do seperate checks. And if I should do seperate checks how do you let them know that it is their ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/17/07

13th Birthday Party For A Girl...     (1 reply)

Hey, my bday is in a month and i havent thought of something yet... I want a themed party i was thinking like a luau or a hollywood but i still dont know. Plz help! x
Posted by nicola; updated 08/18/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (3 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/18/07

Mobile Massage Los Angeles    

3 spa services for $95.00.Mobile massage and spa in comfort of home.Easy flexible scheduling. Open daily 9am - 9 pm. Host a spa party and celebrate your birthday ,bachelorette party, wedding shower, and more. Minimum six guests receiving 3 spa services apply. Ask ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 08/15/07

Debut Program And Script    

Can you send me a copy of a debut of a 7 y/o program & script
Posted by jade; updated 08/16/07

13th Birthday Prob    

I dont have any ideas for my 13th birthday. Something near launceston(cornwall) Thank you PLEASE HELP
Posted by Ruby ; updated 08/16/07

Sweet 16     (3 replies)

I am looking for a nice not too expensive place to have a Sweet 16 party for my daughter in December on the south shore of LI in Suffolk County
Posted by geri; updated 08/16/07

Candy Bar Poem For Anniversay    

Does anyone have a candy poem for a 50th wedding anniversary? Thanks.
Posted by Mary McNeil ; updated 08/16/07

Help Me Please!!! HELP    

Okaii i always had lame partys so i wanna have a good one this year!! im turining 14 and most of my friends are like 13-14 and there will be guys at this party and it will be shaparoned :( so no guys on girls action okaii... So i wanna have a good them so everyone i ...
Posted by genevieve; updated 08/16/07

Its My 18th Birhtday    

I`m lookin for a place to have my 18th birthday party for less then two hundred dollars for friday august 17th i know thats tomorrow but i really need some help i want this party to be one to remember for the rest of my life.
Posted by lindsey burney; updated 08/16/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Fabulous balloon twisters & face painters available! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/17/07

Barney Character For Birthday Party In Memphis Tn    

I need a Barney character for a birthday party in Memphis Tn. PLEASE HELP
Posted by natasha; updated 08/17/07

NEED COOL 13TH B-DAY IDEAS!! HELP!!    

I need a cool b-day thats not TOO expensive. I can`t have a pool party or house party.But i can have a sleepover with me 2 best friends after i had my party.No spin the bottle or 7 min. In heaven.
Posted by olivia; updated 08/17/07

Party Ideas For A 13 Year Old Party     (1 reply)

I`m turning 13 in a month or so and I need party ideas. All of my friends have awesome parties at awesome places, but we don`t have the money for something like that. I know that I want to have it at the huge farm my mom grew up at but I don`t know what we should do ...
Posted by Natalie; updated 08/17/07