13th Birthday    

I just turned 13. I am trying to come up with birthday party ideas. Things like swimming and bowling get to be over used. Do u have any others ideas? Please help by posting ideas. Thannnnnnnkkkkkssssssss!!!!
Posted by liz; updated 07/07/07

13th Birthday Party    

I am turning 13 in 5 months. My mom keeps asking me what I want to do, and I never have an answer. I need some ideas for my 13th party. I want something fun, cheap, and a party that no one will want to miss. Please reply to this post if you have any ideas!! Thank ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 07/07/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/06/07

Double Header Baseball Party    

I need help finding decerations for a baseball party it has to unique because it`s for my father who`s turning 64 and my nephew turning 2 I wanted maybe a pull string pianta of a baseball but what can you put insde of a pinata for both adults and toddlers? Jacqui ...
Posted by Jacqui; updated 07/07/07

18th Birthday    

Hi im tina... I need some help ... Please help.. I need a program.. Give me some advise wherein the guests wont get bored.. Ohhh pleaseeee....
Posted by Tina Taube; updated 07/07/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON TO PRECIOUS MOMENTS - THE SKYS THE LIMIT    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/07/07

Send Your Birthday Greetings With A Song!    

Here`s a funny blog post, explaining how to send Birthday greetings with a song: http://songspotting.blogspot.com/2007/07/send-very-special-birthday-greeting.html
Posted by Party fixer; updated 07/05/07

14th Birthday Help     (1 reply)

I havnt got a clue what to do for my 14th b-day . I was suppose to be going blackpool , but i dont think that is goin to happen :`( i really wanted to go ! i havnt got any other ideas i did think of going on a limo ride around near my house with a few friends and go ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/05/07

EMAIL ME & I WILL CREATE A SPECIAL PERFECT FOR YOU!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/05/07

Need Diego Character!    

Looking for Diego character for a toddler party in Hyattsville, MD area. Please help.
Posted by Vanetta; updated 07/05/07

(:    

My birthday is this month and i thought a nightclub theme would be fun,, im going to have a DJ. Its going to be at my moms salon, because she has a huge courtyard in the back.i want to put up those little lightsand a disco ball and just really decorate it like a night ...
Posted by Camellia; updated 07/05/07

My Boyfriends 21st Birthday    

I would like some advice on for my boyfriends 21st birthday party!! i have no idea what to do!! i want to do some extravegant? he adores cars thats his life and loves rocky balboa, drinking and going out!! please could u help me with suggestions? thank u
Posted by Pip; updated 07/05/07

Dad's 50th Birthday     (1 reply)

This 23rd of the month is my dad`s birthday. We aren`t having a birthday party. It`s just my mom, sister, dog, and me. He does like hunting, and stuff around that, but we all want to do something really special, scince he`s half way to 100. Just, no big party. Anyone ...
Posted by Megan; updated 07/06/07

CARICATURE CARTOON ARTIST Southern California    

We offer outstanding caricaturists for your holiday party or special event. Give a gift of a great cartoon drawing to each of your guests. They will love it!! Pricing is $125-$150 per hour. We can draw approx. 15 people per hr. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun....
Posted by Megan; updated 07/06/07

Party Tips Needed    

Hey my name is Jasmine and i will be 13 in 3 weeks and 3 days and i need help on how to make this a realy good party for me and my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jasmine; updated 07/04/07

DON'T MISS THIS - EMAIL ME TO CREATE YOUR OWN SPECIALS!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations, favors and Personalized gifts for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/04/07

Barney Entertainer    

I am looking for a Barney for my daughters 2nd Birthday on July 21, 2007. I know it is short notice but I just thought how much she would love it. Any ideas?
Posted by Leslie; updated 07/04/07

Script O A Debut    

Can you pls send me a complete script of a debut, my friend is having this affair and the emcee dont have any idea of this.
Posted by arne c. nera; updated 07/04/07

Debut    

Please give a suggestion or share ideas about : Debut program and script (as I am helping as an emcee) Thank you so much! By the way their party is already on July 7, 2007
Posted by arnel c. nera; updated 07/04/07

Sixteen Year Old B-Day Party    

I`m going to be sixteen in 1 Year which will be in (2008), and i currently live in houston,texas and my birthday is in January and I can`t find anywhere to have my Birthday party at so if you could anyone, i mean anyone plz hit me up with any party info if you could ...
Posted by Leo ; updated 07/04/07

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!important!!!    

Ok now that I got you attention, I am having a 13th birthday party with a bunch of my girlfriends. It is a sleepover and I have no games or activities panned!!!! PLEASE HELP! either email or post comments, my email is skatingemily@yahoo.com or emooooly@hotmail.com ...
Posted by Renee; updated 07/04/07

Sweet 16 Barbie/Fairytopia Ideas/Suggestion     (1 reply)

My daughter wants a barbie themed sweet 16. The only thing is it leaves me stumped for decorating ideas. We compromised on a Fairytopia theme. Pinks Purples, greens and golds. But Im still unsure of decorating. We have a huge hall and aside from table covers, I have ...
Posted by Gina; updated 07/04/07

Obviously Sweet 16's...    

My birthday is in November and i am having a sweet 16. Yurrp idn what the "heck" to do. Lol I really really dont wanna make my mom spend over lets say 3grand. I am planning on having about 50 guys/ girls (mostly guys cause i hate girls) but anyway. Lol Any ideas for ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/04/07

Need Dora And Diego On Eastern Long Island!    

Looking for actors to visit a dora/diego themed birthday party in October, 2007. Want only high-quality costmes and experinced actors.
Posted by diane; updated 07/04/07

Characters For Birthday!     (1 reply)

I`m desperately looking for Dora and Diego Characters for my daughter`s birthday on eastern Long Island. Somebody PLEASE help!!
Posted by diane; updated 07/05/07