13th Birthday    

Hiyyah its my birthday in three weeks i wana have a makeover party with 7 friends but av it at a venu x does anyone have any venus in idea but i need them in wolverhampton. Please, please help. If i don`t have a makeover party i would like to go to a makeover with my ...
Posted by Faye; updated 08/12/07

Got Any 13th Birthday Part Ideas    

Hi i`m also turning 13 soon, well in september. I`ve been moving all my life so whenver i have a party it`s not reall with that many people cause normally around the time i arrive in this new country, its my birthday in like a month. However SURPRISE this time i have ...
Posted by Bianca; updated 08/12/07

Sleepover Games     (3 replies)

I`m having a sleepover on Friday, it is just me and one friend. But I want some cool things/games we could play. I have a trampoline so if there are any games we could play on that. We are sleeping in a tent and the theme of the sleepover is pink&yellow.
Posted by Sleepover -Mad!; updated 08/11/07

Snow Party    

I need to know if there is a company in the Phoenix area that will deliver snow for a birthday party
Posted by heidi wyman-rich; updated 08/11/07

Memorable Birthday Gift    

Consider giving your loved one a gift of a hand-crafted porcelain doll made to look like them. These dolls are designed to become heirlooms that will be passed down from generation to generation. We will work with you to create the perfect look-alike doll. Our dolls ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 08/11/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON - CINDERELLA - U NAME IT & I CREATE IT!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces FOR BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES & THEMES! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/12/07

Custom Designed Centerpieces & Favors For All Ages!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces FOR BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES & THEMES! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/10/07

*** Sweet 16/Bar/Bat Mitzvah Candle Board-Stands**     (1 reply)

View my site for Personalized board/stand for Your candle lighting ceremony. Design to any theme..... SUMMER SPECIAL $ 10.00 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS SITE..... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 08/10/07

**ANY THEME, SPORTS, HOLLYWOOD, MARDI GRAS, MASKERADE     (1 reply)

View my site for Personalized board/stand for Your candle lighting ceremony. Design to any theme..... SUMMER SPECIAL $ 10.00 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS SITE..... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

** CINDERELLA THEME CANDLE STAND SPECIAL $ 10 OFF **     (1 reply)

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/10/07

Pop Out Cake    

I`m looking for a cake for an adult to pop out of. I live in Maryland.
Posted by Latasha; updated 08/10/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/11/07

MAKE 'EM SAY WOW! CENTERPIECES & FAVORS FOR ALL AGES!    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/11/07

Leave The Work Up To Us On Your Next Party    

Event Staffing by Marsel We are a full service staffing company, and all of our staff members are screened and professionally trained with 2+ years experience in catering & fine dining. All of our staff members have covered guest lists as small as 5 and as big as ...
Posted by Lee; updated 08/08/07

Debut Party    

I am also invited to host a debut party on august 27, 2007. I need your help with regards to the program. Can I ask you to give me a pattern and script for the program please?
Posted by Val; updated 08/09/07

SALE ENDS TOMORROW!!    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/09/07

13th Birthday Party Ideas For A Girl    

I am turning 13 soon. In 10 days actually. So i need to hand out intvites quick! but before i do that, i need to know what kind of party i`m having. I don`t know if i want a big party at the house or something like going to an amusement park with a few friends. PLEASE ...
Posted by danielle; updated 08/09/07

Fire Truck Theme Parties    

Full fire fighter/fire truck themed parties for kids birthdays. Truck comes to your home, lights, siren, etc bounce house and toys/games included. Check out www.2-the-rescue.com or contact me at john@2-the-rescue.com Serving NC. Visit our page for more info: 2 The ...
Posted by John; updated 08/09/07

How To Find Birthday Entertainment    

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Birthday Party? Over the past 3 years we have located, found, and referred hundreds of performers for birthdays and other special events. You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report ...
Posted by keith; updated 08/09/07

4 Year Old Birthday Party    

I have my 4 yrs old grandson that will be celebrating his 4th Birthday on September 8, 2007 in Miramar Florida which is in the Fort Lauderdale area. I can`t seem to find a person or a company that does this kind of entertainment does anyone out there have an idea where ...
Posted by Natacha Brea; updated 08/10/07

13th Birthday Party    

Heyy, im havin my birthday soon, the beginning of september and i was wondering if i could have some ideas from you guys?! Im inviting about 25 people, and all ive got planned so far is music and food.. But i need more ideas.. We have a Big garden, and a pretty big ...
Posted by Melissa<*; updated 08/10/07

RI Magician Voted Best Party Entertainer    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon also holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 08/10/07

RI Childrens' Party Entertainment    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon also holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 08/10/07

13 Bday    

Ok, so im having a 13th bday party to. So my theme is the inside of a genie lamp. Theme colors: gold purple ble and emerald. Tons of huge pillows, silk material, lots of drapes and GIANT balloons floating
Posted by Haley; updated 08/10/07